Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 54. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 24, 2018, 09:28:51 PM
The dominance of Bitcoin on the cryptassist market is huge. Ethereum is a close competition but I do not for see any cryptocurrency capable to topple BITCOIN.
In years to come, bitcoin cash may be up there or a totally new crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 24, 2018, 08:07:32 PM
At present, I still have confidence in bitcoin. No new king will appear. Bitcoin dominates the market for a long time to come, and while other currencies are developing, bitcoin is already king. bitcoin has a great influence in the world of electronic money. No currency will beat it in the near future

Hard for new coin competer with bitcoin because bitcoin is main cryptocurrency in market. Its like gold in commodity market and everyone want a piece. But i do believe there will a new coin can compete with bitcoin in market cap value
Activity: 213
October 24, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
future always is for young and even though eth and btc are in the top now, they are still young, cause crypto is still young, they of course will be replaced, but in years and I can't even guess what it will be
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 24, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
The bitcoin will remain the king. The new king it will not be impossible. The first cryptocurrency will live forever. The best bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
I think btc and eth will be also king in the future.  I can not see  these type of hype and use case from the other tokens.
All the icos now for pump and dump.  I believe ethereum. If there will be a new king in crypto space. I think it can be ethereum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
October 24, 2018, 10:08:33 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I think that this will be Ripple. More and more banks are beginning to use this coin for financial transactions. I am sure that this is only the beginning. And one more coin that will stand in the same row is Stellar.

Many new projects will appear on the market while the blockchain technology will reach banks. And it's not known what will happen to the ripple by this time. All that we see now is just tests.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I think that this will be Ripple. More and more banks are beginning to use this coin for financial transactions. I am sure that this is only the beginning. And one more coin that will stand in the same row is Stellar.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
In my opinion the next new king is ethereum, this is due to the many smart contracts or tokens on the ethereum platform so that it will help ethereum continue to increase and certainly has the potential to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
At present, I still have confidence in bitcoin. No new king will appear. Bitcoin dominates the market for a long time to come, and while other currencies are developing, bitcoin is already king. bitcoin has a great influence in the world of electronic money. No currency will beat it in the near future
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 24, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
No one can predict whether in the future the market will change or new coins will emerge that will change because now there are certainly lots of tokens or coins that are increasingly developing with various products.

For me I think no coins can still beat bitcoin but everything is possible to happen, let's see if there will be altcoins that can be a new king despite of the current situation of the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 24, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
No one can predict whether in the future the market will change or new coins will emerge that will change because now there are certainly lots of tokens or coins that are increasingly developing with various products.
Activity: 244
October 24, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

I do not know the right answer just because nobody knows the right answer. Nobody was surely predict that BTC will be the king, but it is now. Longterm predictions are impossible in current state of market.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

In 5 years there will be applications and ecosystems that we could not imagine yet. Blockchain is evolving, so now you should invest in several innovative projects to remain profitable.
Activity: 684
October 24, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
Now I really like the IOST project, they do a lot of work. I don't think we need a new king, but new big players will definitely appear on the market.
Activity: 249
October 24, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
I think in the near future nothing will change, and the next year or two top 10 will remain in their places!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 24, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
as use with roles on functionality to displace the option on clients of the finance as occupying use of fiat for funds transmission, more that crypto currency works on less on priors and the use with switches to put with length on spreads with the nominals on accounting that use with the micro and nano customs of strategy helps as might to follows on further with the chance as attaining field of business with the major dominance on customs as preference.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 24, 2018, 08:04:25 AM

New kings rise and fall almost every day. Just take a look at this part of forum. Thousands of people were considering that XRP is able to become king, and where all of them now?
no one will ever be able to replace the position of bitcoin as king of all coins in crytocurrency, in terms of price and volume of trade per day bitcoin is always superior and very far to be surpassed.
Activity: 320
October 24, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

New kings rise and fall almost every day. Just take a look at this part of forum. Thousands of people were considering that XRP is able to become king, and where all of them now?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
I hope that Ethereum will take the crown and will overcome BTC in 2019. But it is not going to be easy, because for some reasons, a lot of people still trust only in Bitcoin and I cannot understand this. Altcoins are better, faster and safer than Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

There are several projects that are going to build an ecosystem that will directly connect cryptocurrency market with fiat banking. I am completely sure that their tokens will be demanded in future.
Pages:
Jump to: