Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 55. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
I think it will still bitcoin.  It will be hard to replace bitcoin considering its value, market cap, and its popularity. Bitcoin has been in the market for a very long time. Although it experienced price drop, but still it always come back. If any crypto will replace bitcoin in the near future, I think its ethereum.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
October 11, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
Do not be presumptuous with this thread! The correct would be, who will be the new prince? Well, there are some candidates, I won't do shilling, but it's simple to find them! But I will offer clues, usually these projects in common have a lot of media, expectations and possible evangelists! I won't mention the technological qualities and needs because this is the minimum for any project ... But Bitcoin's technology is obsolete, so I looked at social factors instead of technology!
Activity: 644
October 11, 2018, 06:56:06 PM
I never thought in the future there would be a new coin project that could replace Bitcoin or Ethereum in the top position, I was still optimistic that in the future Bitcoin would still be the crypto king and Ethereum coins would still be the best altcoin among them (other altcoins).

Although there will be new projects that are more mature and better than the two coins, it will still be tough to replace their position.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
It will definitely takes time but what out for pundix NPXS
NPXS is a very good coin with great potentials but has you have said earlier, it's going to a long time to breakthrough the market and I hope it will one-day.  Am keeping 85k of there token
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
October 11, 2018, 06:38:06 PM
There is only one king in cryptocurrency network and this king always remain the king! And the king is Bitcoin. But I am confused about Ethereum, XRP or EOS can overtake Ethereum anytime. Ethereum is passing the very bad time, and XRP is boosting incredibly. Even Ripple volume's surpassed Ethereum twice in recent times. So, you can ask which coin will be the after Bitcoin, but asking for a new king in crypto is like a joke!
Activity: 770
October 11, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I'm not sure there will be coins or altcoins that can replace BTC or ETH as kings. because all this time the dominance of BTC and ETH is very strong and it cannot be denied until now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
I think that either king or ether will be the king for long. I am sure that with time we will be able to replace our currency and use only digital money as it is much more convenient
Ethereum may not have what is requires for coin to be number one. Who knows what it would be.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
For now and the near future, I don't think and coin will be the bee King over bitcoin and ethereun. These two coins now have very high popularity and usage amongst people. So any potential coin that will replace them will have to achieve that first to have a chance of dethroning them.
Activity: 278
October 11, 2018, 06:09:09 PM
i   think  bitcoin  is  a king  but etherium  is  making much  harder  its work  and  if  we  have  to answer  about  new king  i  guess  that  there  will be a privac  coin  ..
Activity: 475
October 11, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
I think it depends a lot on how different countries adopt cryptos, for example, if China unblocks the use of cryptos I think NEO would shoot as foam, I don't know if it could be in the first place but I think in the top 5 is likely, so far the btc-eth Duplo is very firm and the two retain a good volume so I don't see anyone dethrone them soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 06:08:34 PM
I think that either king or ether will be the king for long. I am sure that with time we will be able to replace our currency and use only digital money as it is much more convenient
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
I think it's a sort of fortune-telling on coffee grounds. So far, there is no such project that could surpass Bitcoin, and Ethereum is already lying on the bottom.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
Definitely they compete but bitcoin will still be in the lead due to the fact that he first made the blockchain ! but again and Ethereum is very good
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 05:23:23 PM
it is difficult to say which new coin will become the market leader in the future. while bitcoin and Ethereum remain the best in the market and I think that the next 10 years they will continue their leadership
Recently, more and more negative information about Bitcoins and, first of all, information about the concentration of 74% hash speed in the hands of Chinese miners. There are predictions that the Chinese government is involved in this and their actions may adversely affect the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 140
October 11, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
it is difficult to say which new coin will become the market leader in the future. while bitcoin and Ethereum remain the best in the market and I think that the next 10 years they will continue their leadership
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 05:14:06 PM
I believe that in a few years we will have something new. At this time, Ethereum is the only coin that can compete for first place in the future, but I believe that ETH will never surpass Bitcoin. And its founder Buterin does not give positive statements.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 11, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
I do not think there is a new king in the crypto market to replace BTC, I think the BTC will be the king of the market, that is forever, so I trust the BTC, I do not think they will fall in place. that is ETH or XRP...
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 11, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
I think that Bitcoin will still remain the king of the cryptocurrency market, because it is the first of its kind. And when a novice hears the word cryptocurrency, the first thing that comes to his mind is bitcoin.)
I feel it too, no one will ever replace the bitcoin to its place right now since it has already built a strong connection with the traders and investors, aside there are many establishment and businesses who uses bitcoin to its financial system so hypothetically there will be no replacing will happen this time. I don't see any coin running with bitcoins as of now.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
   Most likely it will be an alternative to the blockchain ... new technology. It only takes 5 years and everything will change)
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:20:15 AM
Well, still Bitcoin, bitcoin is never down.
we think so too, so don't miss any daily task to get more free coin  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: