Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 3861 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
The one who knows the technical analysis , keep himself updated from news and are those who are long term holder can make profit .
Activity: 34
Those who are truly knowledgeable and passionate about this market will benefit most from Crypto. If you don't take the time and patience to invest, you will lose a lot. Markets need time to grow, we shouldn't rush.
Activity: 31
Market controllers of cryptocurrency may benefit from the developments that crypto provides. Do you know who the controls are? It could be Bitcoin's secretive hands.
Activity: 28
If your friend is struggling financially and has a lot of debt to pay, then advise that friend to think about investing in bitcoin. Because bitcoin can give a friend a big profit, but besides, there are still big risks. Fix your financial problems until you have a residual income, it is not late for the friend to have. Choose the investment bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 294
TranslateMe is a decentralized translation.
Your friend needs to read up on and understand how Bitcoin works and then make an informed decision. He can always make small investments to begin with, or rather invest in smaller coins (which also needs research so that he doesn't invest in something unsustainable). But Ultimately, Bitcoin is for everyone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
As far as I know, sharks are the biggest beneficiaries of the Crypto market. The blue and red market is constantly on the rise and it is the move of the rich. They manipulated the market to make the traders panic, then they would buy altcoin at cheap prices and sell at high prices.
Activity: 75
Traders and investor will have the benifits of crypto industry. If you have enough money try to invest buy bitcoin when price is down. Trade when price is up. Its up to you how you handle your bitcoin. There are many ways to earn you need some research before you entered the world of crytpo prepare the adjustment.

Yes, the actual recipient is a trader and investor because he is a person who has bitcoin and depending on the person can also process bitcoin or not if it is not the person who benefits but the loss to be gained. so in my opinion if you want to explore the world of bitcoin it must be from small capital or can learn to people who have entered the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
of course, anyone can enter here. whether you have the chance in crypto or bitcoin that you mean. anyone can buy bitcoin, anyone can make money by working hard. it's their choice, they can buy bitcoin unlike buying at a price of gold. the needs they face cannot be integrated with investment. this is risky and needs more insight to live, so anyone who wants it must have been prepared first. so it was the most profitable for me when they went through both
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Getting rich from investing in Bitcoin does not mean that anyone who steps in is successful and prosper. On the contrary, many people have become more and more in debt. Because when you invest in Bitcoin you must be aware of the risks and opportunities that Bitcoin offers. Knowledge of the market and the characteristics of the currency when the market changes. Angry
Activity: 338
Merit: 100

in my opinion there is nothing impossible in this world, as long as we keep trying and are sure, there will certainly be results, because effort does not betray the results. So the conclusion is ... that person can play bitcoin, whether it's capital from relatives or borrow from a bank. so that the economy continues to run smoothly as it should.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Traders and investor will have the benifits of crypto industry. If you have enough money try to invest buy bitcoin when price is down. Trade when price is up. Its up to you how you handle your bitcoin. There are many ways to earn you need some research before you entered the world of crytpo prepare the adjustment.
Activity: 196
Remember, Bitcoin is a currency, not a company. There are no cash flows to analyze or financial reports to review. Ask a hundred financial advisers and you’ll get a hundred different answers on what the price of BTC will be at the end of the year. It could be $1,000. It could be $100,000. It could be $100 or it could be $1,000,000!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think it's not worth comparing here. Bitcoin in its own way is good, as a fundamental currency that represents an alternative to gold. The remaining crypto-currencies will be used in various areas and will also be necessary in their own way
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There are several ways to get bitcoin, in addition to direct investment. This is now popular bounty campaign. Yes, it is a long and monotonous work, but here you can succeed and earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
If a person does not have money that he could risk, then probably the cryptocurrency is not for him. We all know that the market is unpredictable, and losing money can be a disaster for such a person. Therefore, it is better to wait for better times.

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
never invite a newbie to directly invest in bitcoin, because you know the risk of owning Bitcoin
you better guide him to trade with small funds, and never you pursue a big target, just 2% -5% in 1 or 2 days, from there your friend will be interested in cryptourrency

Thanks for the tip. From the time I posted this, I have managed to stop him from getting into crypto but to instead save some more first because I also do not want to see him be in any more debts. They have managed to save a few, but I do not think it is not enough yet to start buying bitcoins. Maybe he can buy altcoins but again, I am not sure how much they already have saved. He watches YouTube tutorials though and I made him sign up here but I think he got an error and they are making him pay, which is sad because he does not even have bitcoins yet.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Bitcoin gives a huge number of opportunities to earn for those who really want it. I know a few people who initially did not have a lot of money to invest, but they wanted to have bitcoin so much that they could achieve this with their work. So everything is in your hands.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
Cryptos can probably be the future, I do believe it, but at the moment they're also a huge bet, it's a high risk investment, if your friend is in a particular economical situation I would avoid to tell him to invest in cryptos, too many risks and implications on daily life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
never invite a newbie to directly invest in bitcoin, because you know the risk of owning Bitcoin
you better guide him to trade with small funds, and never you pursue a big target, just 2% -5% in 1 or 2 days, from there your friend will be interested in cryptourrency
Pages:
Jump to: