Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 3861 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
There are other ways to earn bitcoins even me I already start in crypto with no investment. I try some faucets, airdrops and campaign. You can earn there a little but it takes time to received. But this is the reason why you want to earn you need to have a patience and understanding about crypto because you can see that as of now it was very hard to earned because of the demand of the users in this forum that need to earn also and lead for receiving less.
Earning is always hard. No one earns easily and in crypto it is even harder. Though I've heard plenty of times about crypto people say it is easy to make money but in real it is not true. Look at faucets it takes too much time, honestly speaking faucets seems like wasting your precious time. Signature campaigns are good but not enough to live your life with. They can only push you to take a start.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?
Bitcoin was designed so that it can help people through earning and securing finances, so I think bitcoin works to benefit everyone and anyone who uses it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
There are other ways to earn bitcoins even me I already start in crypto with no investment. I try some faucets, airdrops and campaign. You can earn there a little but it takes time to received. But this is the reason why you want to earn you need to have a patience and understanding about crypto because you can see that as of now it was very hard to earned because of the demand of the users in this forum that need to earn also and lead for receiving less.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is for everyone.The investor who is well known about the time when he should invest and  when he should sell,will always be benefited through Bitcoin investments.Panic sellers will never be benefited from it but large whales will definitely get a chance to buy BTC at lower prices due to these panic sellers.No doubt the amount of capital you are investing matters a lot.But it is not everytime necessary that if you are invest a large amount then your profit will also be large.Even if you are investing a small amount, you should know for how long you should allow it to grow.So the amount of benefits depends upon the skills of investors.
Activity: 322
I think people will get the biggest prize. Novice investors, entrepreneurs who make their project and already working firms, integrating bitcoin into their system. IMHO
Activity: 266
The one who benefits the most from bitcoin is someone who can take the decision to start investing in any amount of bitcoin. Currently the price of bitcoin can be fairly cheap compared to January 2018, your friend can start buying bitcoin with a small amount but routinely done once a month, do not be forced to buy a large amount if you cannot.
Activity: 602
I work in a very usual job and don't have a lot of income, but all so I had savings that I successfully invested in bitcoin. Therefore, I believe that everyone can buy it, if you set yourself such a goal.

Activity: 602
In fact, you can invest in bitcoin if you want. If you do not have any extra money, you can participate in bounty campaigns, receive tokens and then sell them and buy bitcoin. But if you believe that bitcoin is only for the rich, you will never succeed.

Activity: 378
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

The people who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency is the investor because they can earn a large amount of money here if the price of it rise.
Activity: 364
I understand your doubt, but I know a few examples when poor people bought bitcoin for themselves, and not even one. My friend works as a bartender, and in six months he was able to save money for 1.2 bitcoins. Therefore, nothing is impossible.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Of course, your friend can join the crypto market. In fact, anyone can save money and buy at least part of bitcoin. This is a great investment for the future, which is worth spending your money on.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
Anyone who is ready and willing to work diligently with Crypto will benefit. The benefit will be on your commitment level.  So beware of it and take this opportunity to embrace some benefits.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Overall, cryptocurrencies have a long way to go before they can replace credit cards and traditional currencies as a tool for global commerce.

Bottom Line: Cryptocurrency is a baby. It will needs years and years of exposure to the global system, before the masses start accepting it.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
I believe the biggest benefitials are the ones who manipulate bitcoin prices, we the small traders can only have a benefit if we hodl till the next big bull run.
copper member
Activity: 210

I believe that everyone in the world will benefit from cryptocurrency. However different varieties of crypto will be suited towards different people. I dont see it as an investment, more as a currency and a platform. The high tx fees in btc will scare away people from using it as a currency.
From my own perspective ,I think those that can afford bitcoin are the same set of people that will benefit most.
If you could remember what happened last year December ,you will find out the  beneficiaries of bitcoin/cryptocurrency are the ones that bought at the dip and hold until the price hit 20000$ per bitcoin.
The same thing happened to the holders of xrp and xvg of which some of the holders made huge amount of money from it.
I don't believe everyone will benefit because someone don't reap where he didn't sow a seed.
Activity: 97

I think everyone can invest in Bitcoin no matter how much they have, because Bitcoin not set minimum investment, so your friend still can gain benefit from it, the only thing he should do after investing in Bitcoin is learn crypto currency more to avoid some mistake that newbie usually do.
copper member
Activity: 210
Those who benefit from bitcoin the most are those who buy at the dip ,and hold bitcoin until it becomes adopted by masses to the extent that big companies cant do their daily financial activities without bitcoin.
I know that 3rd phase of bitcoin boom will come,and only the holders will benefit most when bitcoin hit 100$/per bitcoin.
The questions is,why won't btc hit 100$/coin if 7.3 billion population people in the  start using btc?
I said this because btc is not meant to be a national currency but the world digital currency, meaning even if some countries start making their own currency ,btc will still be on top.
If you watch ,you will see that btc keep on increasing in value every year not minding the previous fall in its price.
Activity: 101
Coin Hunter
The future interest of digital currencies lies in allowing you extreme command over your money, with fast secure worldwide exchanges, and lower exchange charges once contrasted with every single existing cash.

I for one surmise that BTC is for everyone as long as you've got time, a laptop and a can to try and do this. Definitely, maybe the best advantages can head to the people WHO have bunches of money and massive involvement in contributive however at a similar time, BTC is for everyone.

There square measure various ways in which the cryptanalytic cash innovation will impact people, and numerous approaches to amass from it

Fundamentally, high to bottom learning of this exceptional advancement would set anyone up for the long run, because the blockchain innovation would soon develop into the quality for exchanges and shared collaborations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I believe that everyone in the world will benefit from cryptocurrency. However different varieties of crypto will be suited towards different people. I dont see it as an investment, more as a currency and a platform. The high tx fees in btc will scare away people from using it as a currency.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
The one factor that produces Bitcoin appealing as a protracted haul venture may be an approach that it's Finite provide and no fringe management therefore to talk. therefore those each with a serious or very little pocket measured will begin grouping Bitcoin and economical it for long-haul reserve funds. I think, despite the very fact that the prices area unit unpredictable at this time, that on the off probability that you just purchase Bitcoin at it's lower purpose cycle adore it is presently. it's an honest chance of accelerating in worth throughout the subsequent number of years, maybe past the past best high of TWENTY THOUSAND greenbacks. I believe likewise if everyone will possess one Bitcoin, at that time all of these owning in 5 years may be alright off or probably terribly agreeable.

Everybody is profited from digital cash even your companion, however, it's merely that big speculators have the sting as way as creating a profit. huge speculators will get wind of an excellent deal of capital, therefore, it's traditional likewise that there is a serious rate of gain once showcase prices move in an exceeding fitness. Be that because it could, for us, everyday voters, procuring enough to assist our families desires and wishes area unit as of currently fulfilling.
Pages:
Jump to: