Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win WW3? - page 13. (Read 66607 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 08, 2017, 05:58:51 AM

To be honest I don't think WWIII will happen. And if ever it happens the situations will be very different from now. Remember WWII, before it started there was a Russia vs Germany in the Spanish Civil War. Later on Hitler and Stalin made a pact and they divided Poland. Germany went WWII while Russia is sitting and watching. Studying and planning which move is best. And boom, Russia never became a German ally in WWII. 

Russia-China-Allies vs US-Europe-Allies

Right now I say Russia and China can't win it over US and its allies. Besides, Russia and China also have differences and actually have some border problems which I assume until now isn't fixed yet? And I believe Putin is the best leader right now and is a dark horse. Who knows that if a tension between US and China erupts Putin will leave them alone and let China getting pulverized, US exhausted  or maybe Putin enters after his deep analysis and planning.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 08, 2017, 05:41:14 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 08, 2017, 04:38:06 AM
NATO Engineers Build Anti-Tank Tree Obstacles against Russian tanks in Lithuania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ZMj3m_X8s
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 17, 2016, 05:22:58 PM
All the people who are left will win WW3. Why? Because there won't be any governments or banking systems to steal from them anymore.

Cool
Why do you think that world war 3 ( let's say it is going to happen ) will destroy all banks and governments?
I guess you mean an nuclear war,but i dont think that is going to happen,at least i hope so,lol.

The banking system is barely hanging on right now.

WW3 will be big enough that people will have to act locally to govern themselves. Sure, they will still be government. But big government will be gone.

Cool
Their will still be government to stabilize the citizens. But about winning WW3 I think it's gonna be Russia and China. But the truth is Wars of tomorrow
will not have winners. We are destroying ourselves. The ones that are really going to win is the weapon company and the bankers.

Other way around. The people will stabilize the governments.

If winning has to do with who will do the most damage, USA still has the most nukes.

Cool
Activity: 700
July 17, 2016, 01:11:17 PM
All the people who are left will win WW3. Why? Because there won't be any governments or banking systems to steal from them anymore.

Cool
Why do you think that world war 3 ( let's say it is going to happen ) will destroy all banks and governments?
I guess you mean an nuclear war,but i dont think that is going to happen,at least i hope so,lol.

WW3 will be big enough that people will have to act locally to govern themselves. Sure, they will still be government. But big government will be gone.

Cool
Their will still be government to stabilize the citizens. But about winning WW3 I think it's gonna be Russia and China. But the truth is Wars of tomorrow
will not have winners. We are destroying ourselves. The ones that are really going to win is the weapon company and the bankers.
legendary
July 17, 2016, 12:53:03 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
July 16, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
Both sides have nuclear bombs.There will not be a WW3 but wars at predefined geographies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 08, 2016, 02:18:23 AM
Russia + China is the perfect combination (add in DPRK and Iran if you want). Russia and Iran has the technology and innovation, while China and DPRK has the manpower. On the other hand, US + EU will be technologically superior, but inferior in manpower resources. That said, it is possible for them to improve their manpower capabilities, by roping in countries such as India, Philippines, and Nigeria.
Hahaha now wree playing red alert.
Activity: 574
July 07, 2016, 07:14:20 PM

Cool
legendary
July 07, 2016, 05:30:16 PM
Nobody would win World War 3 because it would be a nuclear war
and we would all be dead...

Not necessarily true. Life is diverse and resilient.    Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
July 07, 2016, 05:25:15 PM
Nobody would win World War 3 because it would be a nuclear war
and we would all be dead...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
July 07, 2016, 03:46:08 PM
God will win.
legendary
July 07, 2016, 05:40:20 AM

Cool
Activity: 574
July 06, 2016, 06:52:54 AM
if the world war III start, nobody win a war, Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

He have said dont post bullshit like "everybody will lose" its actually the same as "nobody will win".
Anyway you are not right about human fear over here,the times when war were fought by two groups of men standing against each other are over.
Now the war is a completely different world,drone's,ship's,rocket's sattelite's etc.Infantry doesn't make a big change really (but army still need's it)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 05:21:30 AM
if the world war III start, nobody win a war, Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
June 23, 2016, 12:20:38 PM
haha, "Russia & China", you guys gotta be kidding right? ) First of China will never be at war with the USA because there is too much connections between both countries and everybody wins from this situation. And Russia also will not start a war against the West because most of the children of the Russian government are living in the West. They won't bomb their own children, right?

Don't blindly believe the Western propaganda. The Chinese are not in good terms with the Americans, as a result of the South China Sea disputes. Also, nowadays Chinese products are being diverted to other markets, and the share of US in the Chinese exports are declining. The children of the Russian government officials are studying in Russia. You are confusing them with the children of the oligarchs.

One of the biggest problem to talk about any international issue is the lack of information...
As you underlighted, most informations about those countries we get go through mainstream western news channel...

Even official events. I remember well the shameful "interview" of Putin by two French journalists badly cut and translated that was shown on French TV. It was just government propaganda, translations mistakes and important parts of the interview were cut to give you a false and biased version of the Putin explanations.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
June 23, 2016, 11:56:17 AM
Well I haven't read this thread, it's far too long. I will point out that America hasn't won a war since their civil war, and half of them lost that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 23, 2016, 11:46:32 AM
No more world wars, people were much aware and had known much about the value of human life. So none is interested in war and other activities. Everyone in one or the other way trying to spread peace.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
June 23, 2016, 03:43:25 AM
Eastern Europe needs permanent Nato troops, say ex-US policymakers

Burns, an adviser to the US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, said a “small but symbolic” permanent troop presence would show the Russian president that Nato is serious about collective defence. “We are not talking about massing troops on the border, but sufficient strength so that [Vladimir] Putin and the Russian leadership will understand we are going to protect the Baltic states and Poland.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/21/eastern-europe-needs-permanent-nato-troops-russia-ex-us-policymakers

Hitlery's adviser wants "small but symbolic" NATO attack forces to Russian borders. She's not even a president yet and already wants to start a WW3.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 23, 2016, 02:48:29 AM
haha, "Russia & China", you guys gotta be kidding right? ) First of China will never be at war with the USA because there is too much connections between both countries and everybody wins from this situation. And Russia also will not start a war against the West because most of the children of the Russian government are living in the West. They won't bomb their own children, right?

Don't blindly believe the Western propaganda. The Chinese are not in good terms with the Americans, as a result of the South China Sea disputes. Also, nowadays Chinese products are being diverted to other markets, and the share of US in the Chinese exports are declining. The children of the Russian government officials are studying in Russia. You are confusing them with the children of the oligarchs.
Pages:
Jump to: