Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win WW3? - page 31. (Read 66644 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 21, 2016, 01:46:25 PM
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 01:41:27 PM
no one will win. not from a war. a world wide war. everyone loses.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
February 21, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
The war is raging for a long time, but we must admit this is only preparation for ww3.
Don't be afraid of communism this is just an excuse!
NWO will win this fight- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 12:49:59 PM
I don't want to win these communist countries if they will win World War III then they will conquer the world and they will forced us to be a communist. Everything in the bible is happening. Nations against nations, brothers against brother killing one another.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 21, 2016, 12:47:08 PM
I don't think that you can put NATO, Israel and terrorist on one side and Russia and everyone else on other side.
In my opinion, Russia is on terrorist side, helping war criminal Assad in Syria to remain in power, and also attacking many innocent people in Syria.

Yeah sure... the secular regime of Assad, along with the secular Kurdish YPG and the pro-Christian SSNP are terrorists, while the Al Nusra, ISIS, and the Jaysh al Islam are all "liberators". I hate to say this, but NATO is supporting the wrong guys in Syria. They made the same mistake in Afghanistan, Libya, and Iraq, and now they are repeating the same in Syria.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
February 21, 2016, 09:22:57 AM
In my opinion WW3 is already finish long time ago (Cold war between USA and USSR) and now we have WW4 between Democratic countries in the West and radical Islam organizations in the East, (like ISIS but also many others) in Syria, Iraq, Libya etc.
Who will win?
I hope we will win otherwise it will be the end of our civilization and democracy.

That's not as simple as that. You have 2 sides : NATO + Israel + terrorists VS Russia + basically everyone who don't listen to the USA and their allies. Our democracy isn't a true one. The only real democracy is the Switzerland, and even, not at 100%, but that's the closest, and that's not really good...

I don't think that you can put NATO, Israel and terrorist on one side and Russia and everyone else on other side.
In my opinion, Russia is on terrorist side, helping war criminal Assad in Syria to remain in power, and also attacking many innocent people in Syria.
ISIS can't be defeated if Russia and USA don't start to cooperate together in Syria and Iraq, even Libya.
About true democracy, well, Switzerland is surely financial and economical ''heaven on earth'' but regarding democracy I'm not sure.
Maybe if you are native people and don't need to worry about papers, work etc.
Try to go there as Muslim refugee for example and you may face other ''reality'' in Switzerland.

Hey ! Mate ! Come back to reality ! Everything that the medias tell you is pure bullshit. Take a little exemple : Libya. Under Khadafi, the Libyans were living pretty well, and this state stopped "refugees" flux that now take place today. Assad isn't a war criminal, he's the only non-religious leader of Middle-East. Look at Irak, Iran, do you want something like that for Syria, a beatiful country (but less than Iran of course) ? The terrorists and the rebels, are the same people. In Afghanistan, Al-Qaida is our ennemy, but now, in Syria, that's our best friend ! That's a pure non-sense. Saudi Arabia finance the terrorists, because they will, in their mind, overthrown al-Assad. Then they will be able to put their so precious pipeline to Europe, which they can't build now because al-Assad doesn't want. If the terrorists take the power, they will be the friends of Saudi Arabia because they would have helped them to take power and they would be able to build their pipeline.

Then, you have Turkey, which collaborate with the Islamic State by buying their oil, which is their primary income. Turkey is USA's friends, and Russia's ennemy. Israel is USA's friends. Now, you have the full links Wink !
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 21, 2016, 09:09:36 AM
In my opinion WW3 is already finish long time ago (Cold war between USA and USSR) and now we have WW4 between Democratic countries in the West and radical Islam organizations in the East, (like ISIS but also many others) in Syria, Iraq, Libya etc.
Who will win?
I hope we will win otherwise it will be the end of our civilization and democracy.

That's not as simple as that. You have 2 sides : NATO + Israel + terrorists VS Russia + basically everyone who don't listen to the USA and their allies. Our democracy isn't a true one. The only real democracy is the Switzerland, and even, not at 100%, but that's the closest, and that's not really good...

ISIS can't be defeated if Russia and USA don't start to cooperate together in Syria and Iraq, even Libya.
About true democracy, well, Switzerland is surely financial and economical ''heaven on earth'' but regarding democracy I'm not sure.
Maybe if you are native people and don't need to worry about papers, work etc.
Try to go there as Muslim refugee for example and you may face other ''reality'' in Switzerland.

legendary
February 21, 2016, 03:12:15 AM

Right now, this is the military and political situation.

Cold War 2.0

NATO Group:
1. USA + Canada
2. EU
3. Japan
4. GCC
5. Turkey
6. South Korea
7. Pakistan
8. Israel
9. Colombia and other pro-US Latin American nations.
10.South Yemen

Anti-NATO Group:
1. Russia
2. China
3. Iran
4. Syria
5. DPRK
6. Cuba and other left leaning Latin American nations such as Bolivia and Nicaragua.
7. Zimbabwe and other pro-Russian African nations such as Sudan and Rwanda.
8. Armenia and other former USSR nations such as Belarus and Kazakhstan.
9. Thailand
10.North Yemen
11.Serbia, Macedonia.etc
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
February 20, 2016, 05:13:56 PM
Who will win?

legendary
February 20, 2016, 02:39:50 PM
I believe Serbia signed a contract with NATO so it's armies can stationate on serbian territory.

That agreement is mutually beneficial to both the parties. Serbs, who are not financially well-off can gain some hard currency, and the NATO can fill the gap in its geographical coverage in the Balkans. But that doesn't mean that the Serbs are inclined to join the NATO. The public remains fiercely opposed to applying for the NATO membership.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
February 20, 2016, 02:23:30 PM
Russia and China... EU will be mostly fucked and torn apart by this migrant crisis and screw me if there aren't any riots or protests against the idiotic migrant laws in west EU. Russia stronk

The European Union member states such as Germany and the United Kingdom are not capable of taking part in major armed conflicts. The armed forces there are very under-trained and unequipped. The only European nation which had a viable armed forces was Greece. But as a result of the financial crisis, the situation there is also not looking that good.

Our insurance salesman from india is lying again Smiley

Germany, England and French are one of the handfull nations with a military-industrial complex.
Best weapons and a professional army.
Although the german troops have less real fight experience then the other two.
Activity: 70
February 20, 2016, 12:37:10 PM
This question is not easy to answer, and beyond our imagination there is not much proof or science which could be applied.
First, you are talking about factions. what is a faction?
Is it based on political, geographical, or economical aspects? In case of war, we pick the military factions.
Today we have the NATO, as the biggest military alliance the western countries ever had.
But also Russia has massive military power, much more than china does today.
The arab league does not stand aside and buys modern weapon technology whereever they can.
South america relies mainly on western technology, but is increasing its capabilites as well.
India is dependent on russia, next to 100%.
And Africa even can't maintain a powerful military organisation these days.

All of them could be assumed a faction, maybe even more. But are they all counter-productive?
Nope.
Are they allied?
Nope.

In case of a war, military strength is one option, a lot of comments pointed this out as well, the ressources are important too.
WW2 thought this. But WW2 had a different weapon technology. Todays weapons could have an outrageous impact.
Any full scale war would be fast, deadly, and most destructive.
The ability of any faction to survive: app. 0%

But we have forgotten another faction: the cockroaches, and many other insects.
They will survive, and feast on our corpses. A new dawn.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
February 20, 2016, 10:05:58 AM
If Sweden and Finland joins NATO, then Russia have to react quickly or it loses Baltic Sea to NATO

http://yle.fi/uutiset/us_armoured_fighting_vehicles_to_join_finnish_war_games/8684377

I believe Serbia signed a contract with NATO so it's armies can stationate on serbian territory.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 20, 2016, 09:43:17 AM
Who will win?

Activity: 742
February 20, 2016, 09:35:38 AM
Is this really a topic that we should discuss? WW3? So morbid.

There's going to be WW3 in the future so it's an important topic to discuss  Smiley

I really hope not. And even if so, it would be better to gather supplies than talk.
I hope and pray it may never happen since lifes of all Hum
If Sweden and Finland joins NATO, then Russia have to react quickly or it loses Baltic Sea to NATO

http://yle.fi/uutiset/us_armoured_fighting_vehicles_to_join_finnish_war_games/8684377

Let them join the NATO. Already they are behaving like they are default members of the NATO. These two nations are pretty useless. Their army is inexperienced and they do not possess advanced military equipment. That means that NATO might need to supply these countries with training and equipment, which will incur additional expenses.
an in the world is as important as ours and we have to think positive and peaceful and pray that all countries of the world become brothers and friends and love each othe

There's going to be WW3 in the future so it's an important topic to discuss  Smiley
I pray and hope that no war would ever happen again in future and all countries of the world become friendly brothers and live in peace and love each other and respect the solidarity of other nations as well. We must pray for peace for humanity since war is never good.

February 20, 2016, 08:31:42 AM

I really hope not. And even if so, it would be better to gather supplies than talk.
Activity: 70
February 20, 2016, 08:16:19 AM

February 20, 2016, 08:06:05 AM
Activity: 616
February 20, 2016, 07:30:10 AM

Let them join the NATO. Already they are behaving like they are default members of the NATO. These two nations are pretty useless. Their army is inexperienced and they do not possess advanced military equipment. That means that NATO might need to supply these countries with training and equipment, which will incur additional expenses.

Yeah, they´re useless but there are interests that wouldn´t mind increased military spending especially in Sweden. They´re a substantial weapons and armaments producer after all.

Unrelated  Grin

legendary
February 20, 2016, 07:10:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: