Pages:
Author

Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I mainly listen to those who knows what he/she is talking about. If theme is about cryptocurrencies i follow my trading plan and proven strategy. Trading decisions is tough for non professional traders. I dont accept the advice of guys who call themselves as "guru".
"guru" can be interpreted as a teacher. but that doesn't mean they have crypto skills, you're right I will listen to someone talk if they
know what they are talking about, if they give certain evidence what he said maybe I will trust him and start investing like what he said
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
I am a Bitcoin investor ,one day I reading a online magazine,then I come into introduction with Bitcoin,one year after my colleague suggest me to invest in crypto...so from there to till now I am alive in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
for me investment is in your own mind and in your hands and hearts so that it is not wrong for someone to be chosen as an advisor and I think it is better than the bottom of my heart than others
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I always like to follow what the market trend is. Bitcoin most atimes is influenced by news and that's what I follow. I like to buy the rumours and always sell the news
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I just follow my decisions! I keep reading different articles that can help me to understand more the cryptocurrencies and the whole blockchain technology. I keep researching because I know that I can use my knowledge in the near future.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I monitor famous crypto enthusiast and their predictions, but I always do my own research and make a decision on my investment. I think that it’s wrong to blindly follow someone’s advice no matter who he/she is. Those people who take someone’s advice are afraid of responsibility. They want to have a person that would be blamed if they lose money and it’s very convenient. I think if you are really interested in something you will learn everything you can about it.

i fully agree with that. even that person is so famous, you can't trust those pieces of advice. it's only you who can decide what you will gonna do with your bitcoin or any other altcoin. even if you blame them afterwards, it's only futile. because at the end of the day, it's your money which is at stake here. and nobody but you is responsible for that.
Activity: 138
I monitor famous crypto enthusiast and their predictions, but I always do my own research and make a decision on my investment. I think that it’s wrong to blindly follow someone’s advice no matter who he/she is. Those people who take someone’s advice are afraid of responsibility. They want to have a person that would be blamed if they lose money and it’s very convenient. I think if you are really interested in something you will learn everything you can about it.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I take advice from my pockets and my sense of reasoning because as much enticing as any influencer might try to appear, I will not borrow to invest or invest more than I should.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
I have to do my own research, not follow experts' advice because ultimately I put my fate in my own hands
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Before now, I do follow and listen to some pundits, I severally got my fingers burnt until I started learning and researching by myself. Sometimes an expert may allow sentiment to step in their predictions, nevertheless, personal adventures is always the best.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I mainly listen to those who knows what he/she is talking about. If theme is about cryptocurrencies i follow my trading plan and proven strategy. Trading decisions is tough for non professional traders. I dont accept the advice of guys who call themselves as "guru".
brand new
Activity: 0
First learn and then experiment.

the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I suggest every new people follow others to learn about cryptocurrency but never follow someone's strategy or predictions where crypto doesn't have any control! Everyone should make an own strategy! Personally, I am not following anyone for many days! I blindly follow my minds about bitcoin investing or trading! Holders have no choice except holding! Because they hold bitcoin from the beginning of this year to see a good price of it. But at this moment bitcoin price is far below than expectations! So, they must hold tight until the market grows up!
Activity: 462
Personally i don't take peoples advice hook, line, and sinker but i comparatively weigh their advice and then take my own personal decisions base on my findings on the subject matter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I read a lot, I men a lot of different sources, i read also TA. But i dont belive to noone.
I decide to believe arguments , my strategy is based on facts and logic composed of many sources. if i dont have enough info to feel comfortable with my decisions, i am not doing anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
To take a good decision is carefully examined then find the source and seek opinions from those who are experienced (legendary)
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
When I decide to invest in bitcoin usually I myself research the market with my own way personally I love to pay attention to my own decision. I know bitcoin is highly volatile in price it is not stable its price might be ups and down. So I think patience is the important key here for an advice.
brand new
Activity: 0
If you want to invest in high risk rewards, crypto is the best option.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I think about crypto currencies I think I see from forums and news about crypto currencies and there is a lot of information that will really help us invest in crypto currencies
It is right, gaining knowledge about crypto currencies this forum is very good because there are many people who share knowledge with us about crypto and we gain more knowledge, and also know that which coin is best and which is not best for trading and investment.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Although I read the article ,quite understood about their ideology on the cryptocurrency but l believe on personal analysis of Bitcoin than taking advice from any body. No body is an expert in the field of trading crypto asset because prediction that came early this year 2018 from expert most are yet to be fulfill. So my opinion take risk at your own discretion , result of risk is either positive or negative so use wisdom
Pages:
Jump to: