Pages:
Author

Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I only take my own advice but there are people who I respect and follow. Those people don't care about the price and remain very confident. I like listening to them because their confidence is contagious and they always entertain me. Andreas Antonopoulos, Max Keiser are both great and I also like BitcoinMeister, who always makes me laugh.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
all decisions are in our hands, no one can manage us. because the decision depends on us personally. then we must be smart in choosing something we choose later
Activity: 742
You better don't even take any advice and use your own hand to restructure your life yourself , it just a matter of time you need to get well equipped with some knowledge about the trading skill, and believe in your ability to do it and not depend on any one advice .
it doesn't hurt us to consider someone's advice when we are confused to do something. but we also have to be careful and careful because there are also people who want to plunge us into error. the most important thing is that we must always believe that we are confident and stable about what we have now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I subscribe to several competent channels in social networks, where experienced investors share tips on investing. I perceive them, analyze them and then make my own opinion. I don't follow these tips blindly, just take into account.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Having good knowladge in crypto is very important to make our own decisition.
It is ok if we ask our friend or someone who is good at crypto, but it will be nicer if we can make our own decisition.
More ever the price of bitcoin recently bad and back to the beggining of 2017.
Holding, investmen, selling or buying become a hard thing to choose.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
I do investments as I wish. I'd rather learn from my own mistakes then to borrow investment advise from someone else and then blame him.
I agree in your opinion, it's better to make your own decisions in your investment in cryptocurrency cause you can't blame anyone making wrong advice to you, it's better you learn from your own mistakes cause I know it's your experience is best teacher.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
For one to invest in any cryptocurrency platform it is a personnel decision.Bitcoin is one of the best among other cryptocurrency investment you should not miss but it well be nice and wise for one to conduct a research before putting in money.

I agree  that it is a personal decision. But of course before doing it, I will make some research. There are many resources on the net, be educated.It is okay to listen those advise but buying it is a personal decision which whatever happens you cant blame anyone.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
It's a combination of several things, first I follow several opinions and advisors, both on Twitter, this forum and Reddit too, then I analyze the information I got and try to draw my own conclusion, if it's something that pleases me I make my investment, but if I'm still not convinced then it means that the investment is not worth it and I leave it like that.
Activity: 434
For one to invest in any cryptocurrency platform it is a personnel decision.Bitcoin is one of the best among other cryptocurrency investment you should not miss but it well be nice and wise for one to conduct a research before putting in money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I don't follow another's advice but i followed his guidance about bitcoin. After that i make my own research about bitcoin market and think deeply. I think future world must dominate BTC as digital currency and leterate people also accepting this. Though in this time some panic is coming form crypto market as market is dull now. Very recently better days coming and there is no doubt as well as.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

Lol. I don't take that guy seriously because he charges money shilling for coins. So that doesn't go along with what a influencer is, like Andreas Antonopoulos.

So I don't follow anyone's advise, actually I do read some predictions but it doesn't mean I will follow them by heart. At the end of the day you should make your own decision, just saying.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
You better don't even take any advice and use your own hand to restructure your life yourself , it just a matter of time you need to get well equipped with some knowledge about the trading skill, and believe in your ability to do it and not depend on any one advice .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Hi guys,
I was reading this:

Bitcoin is many things and one of those things is an investment and when it comes to your investments you need to take your decisions by yourself, that doesn't mean that you cannot take the opinions of some people into consideration but at the end you need to form your own opinion and make your own decisions based on the information that you have.
Activity: 424
I don't need anybody's advice concerning btc because i know that it is the best one ever. To my mind, it is a coin with the great future and we should support it forever. To my mind it is better to listen to your intuition only
don't rush into investing, read the latest news from sharing news sources so you know the best time to start investing so that in the future you get great results. my advice is careful when making decisions.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Nobody! read about your investment portfolios and stop depending on the advices of people because none of them would help you bear your loss in case the project fails. the best thing to do is to read about what you want to invest into and always trust your instinct when it comes to your investment strategies.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Just because that article says he is the most influencial crypto trading figure as of the moment, you will believe it quickly. I believed him before because I was so gullible but it has changed now. It doesn't matter also if I agree or disagree with that.

And as for the decisions, I'm listening to whomever has something good to say but I won't decide base on what he said. I have my own way of determining my decisions though I may take some consideration with other people's advise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
I read the opinions of famous people who predict the price of bitcoin. But I also analyze the situation myself. Based on all this, I identify the most convenient time to buy bitcoin. I always invest gradually. It really helps to catch a favorable rate.
Activity: 574
I often read about crypto currencies on internet media and I always take part in bitcoin conversation forums so there are many guidelines about bitcoin. I often listen to bitcoin experts in conversation forums because every forum has a leader and we can ask about crypto currencies and blockchain. so I have various kinds of references about crypto from various people.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I don't need anybody's advice concerning btc because i know that it is the best one ever. To my mind, it is a coin with the great future and we should support it forever. To my mind it is better to listen to your intuition only
Activity: 448
I think the most sounded advice here and the one I hear very often is "do not invest more than you are willing to lose" I have taken to heart that advice because sometimes you can get carried away by the FOMO or FUD and end up making bad decisions, such as investing your savings or some money you had previously earmarked for something.
Pages:
Jump to: