Pages:
Author

Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
before join in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, people need to know about their decision, it's same that when they want to follow the people signal to buy and sell bitcoin I think they should know about the risk when they join with the signal.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
Honestly speaking I take those advice from expert but still have some part of me before I take decision. Not all the time I follow their advice, sometimes I follow what I think js right and just consult to expert if that decision was right or wrong. In fact we dont need others to decide even on our won we can do that but we must be careful and think of it many times before we do an action.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I think getting an opinion to the other people you have a doubt investing in crypto, if you continue studying and reading about when is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency is during the price dips, but do not depend on the other people for your crypto investment just make your own decisions choosing what coin do you invest.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
I take advice from people like me, Bitcoin bulls. I'm a fan of Trace Mayer. He's so confident that not many people can keep up the pace. Also, he's not afraid to bet money and back up his claims with real trades, unlike some enthusiasts. John Mcafee is one of those manipulators who say something at first and then squirm out of it. He's an example of someone who I wouldn't follow.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The advice I will take when it comes to bitcoin, is my close friend that have already experienced ahead of me in bitcoin activities and already have techniques in running bitcoin investments, so I also take advices from other which are senior in bitcoin activities.

very good indeed if you have friends who are good at trading, especially if they understand about TA and FA. But if we're never try on our effort and only depends on someone's professional opinion, we will never be able to develop our own trading skills
Right.We will never be as good as them if we keep on leaning to them.Atleast we should try to make our own research and learn from it so that we will move based on our own decisions,and not from someone else's.So that if we fail in the end,we have no one to blame but only ourselves.But of course we should learn from our own mistakes and be better the next time around.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
The advice I will take when it comes to bitcoin, is my close friend that have already experienced ahead of me in bitcoin activities and already have techniques in running bitcoin investments, so I also take advices from other which are senior in bitcoin activities.

very good indeed if you have friends who are good at trading, especially if they understand about TA and FA. But if we're never try on our effort and only depends on someone's professional opinion, we will never be able to develop our own trading skills
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
For me, I prefer to take the advice of the most experienced person when it comes to bitcoin. We all know from the start that it is unpredictable. We cannot totally say what will happen in the next day, month or year. Better we always be ready and minimize huge expectations.
Activity: 406
I don't really seek advice from other people. I just do what i think is the right thing to do. And at the end of day the final decision is always in our hand.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
of course advice from people or friends who are more experienced and have long been here because they know all about what bitcoin is. after that I will consider it and make a decision that I think is good.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

That man always making an speculative price but none of it was right, i don't think i can believe to his advice if he has anymore. But there is one thing that i know when the market seems to be declining i would rather invest and hodl my cryptos and wait for the bull run just in case.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I know some pretty experienced investors with whom I am in a friendly relationship and I regularly consult with them on all matters relating to bitcoin. It is quite convenient, and so I am much more confident in my decisions.
Activity: 139
Merit: 13
I do take advice because even I was trading bitcoin for a long time it has become a wide spread market in the world so unlike earlier days there are many reasons for bitcoin price to change in exchanges so I always make decisions through expert advises who knows and have experience more than my and some of them are my friends and some of them are traders I met during my journey of crypto trading
Activity: 363
Merit: 10

I do not think so, because I have not seen the results of your advice but I know you want to say that first of all let's pour more bitcoin now because the price is so cheap, and waiting for the price to rise we will be rich. That's you mean  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Hi guys,
I was reading this:

Personally, before making a decision we need a piece of advice of other users. We need it to have a basis before we decide something, because Crypto world is so risky so that we need to read, research or seek for an advice before anything else. We can not do something without a concern with other people. Its hard to make a decision by yourself because we knew that it is very disappointing once we lose some of our money because of a wrong decision. However, even though we are looking for some advises still at the end of the day we are the only person who will decide what we are going to do.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
In my opinion, we should continue to hold or buy more Bitcoin until the end of this year to look at the market situation because the current is too bad. Selling BTC now means you accept the loss and I do not think so. The decision is up to you so be careful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am very sure this depends on the individual approach. It's not a bad idea to consult with other people and get their suggestions or opinions about bitcoin especially those who expect in the area but for me I plan and take action at my personal discretion without third parties after personally. Therefore our success here is in our hands and will depend on your decision too. Even though my friend told me about this matter and I believed it, that's why I studied here and found out its potential. watching and seeing all the perspectives of the opportunity gave me.
Activity: 644
the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.

Mostly I make my own decision though I am seeking for an advice to others still the decision is in my hands. Before making a decision in holding, selling, buying, trading and investing. I want to read more article about it, I want to read others point of view shared in this forum before making a decision. Its hard to make a decision without basis especially that crypto world is very risky.
Activity: 554
Yes you ate right this person McAfee is the most influencial person in our time we know who is Mcafee. Based also on my friend that this person if he is saying that this year will bitcoin rise it rise so I think we should believe on this person because he is full of confidence  and influencial person and one of the biggest businessman in our time.
Activity: 476
I generally do not take anyone's advice, but I do consider them when making my decisions. It is always better to have some basis rather than just going in with gut feelings in my bag. So yeah, I do not ignore other's opinions coz many of them are still worth considering.
Pages:
Jump to: