Pages:
Author

Topic: Whose advice you take when it comes to Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
 I think that btc advice is better to accept from experts who know all its main features and peculiarities. To my mind, it is necessary to get btc only if you know how to make money with it
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If you consult, it is those who do it. And not on any sites. And it is desirable that this was a familiar person.
Activity: 383
I think about crypto currencies I think I see from forums and news about crypto currencies and there is a lot of information that will really help us invest in crypto currencies
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
at the first time in bitcoin trading and bitcoin investment, i see there are many people that find the signal signal from the bitcoin expert about buy time, sell time. for me i think its useless be the trader and investor if you follow the signal like that. so maybe it will more good when you make your own decision
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
today and i was interested if you agree with the article?
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

When it comes in this kind of investment I always take an advice from my friends who are really good in this kind of investment. But, sometime I do my own investment and when I do my own investment I lose few amount of money so because of that I learned I need to study more and and I need to gain more knowledge about this kind of investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I don't follow anyone's words. I do with my own instincts. Read and see the latest news about Bitcoin, see market movements and analyze with my ability personally. Because in my opinion, not all one's words are always true.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
First I decided to invest was a suggestion from a friend, he had invested in bitcoin from 2013 and got a lot of money from bitcoi so as I was interested in following my friend's steps. However, after I bought bitcoin and then searched for bitcoin as a whole, especially the function of bitcoin and what to do when investing in bitcoin like what strategy should I choose. Eventually at least I already know how to invest and the potential of bitcoin in the future, so I don't depend on what others talk about and not easily incited by some bad information.
Activity: 2
i take bitcoin in 2017 from blockchain and i advice from social media and search about this then i buy bitcoin
Activity: 490
News and pronouncements from some notable crypto personel can decide the price  in the market and this is why the influencers are considered during trading.Most crypto traders follow these crypto influencer's statements  and they believe that these men are authority when it comes to cryptocurrency trading and hence their prediction they will consider before making any trading moves. It is real.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
for now I only read discussions and from forums about bitcoin and learn to analyze every development that occurs and can understand all the risks that will be received from investments with crypto currencies

As I have been entered cryptocurrency, I encountered different thoughts from this forum that has shared with relevant outcast. And that's how I engage information from my experiences. Thus, we can create wisdom with our motivations and eagerness to learn individually, on which only ourselves has a capacity to develope and analyze the strategy for an advisable aspect.
Activity: 588
Minter
Follow the advice of another person, then you trust him. I do not recommend trusting people from the Internet whom you do not know live.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
for now I only read discussions and from forums about bitcoin and learn to analyze every development that occurs and can understand all the risks that will be received from investments with crypto currencies
Activity: 262
Before deciding something that is about Bitcoin, I usually ask some advice from my friend who is knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies and in Bitcoin. I don't invest until my friend says.

I think its a good side mate, but I prefer to learn it from myself and keep reading to engage knowledgeable informations from those people who has a lot of experiences in crypto currency. And so I apply it myself to elaborate my wisdom appropriable and take it as my advantages on earning profits.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Before deciding something that is about Bitcoin, I usually ask some advice from my friend who is knowledgeable in cryptocurrencies and in Bitcoin. I don't invest until my friend says.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
On the bitcoin journey you will surely learned a lot, you can't base on one person only, use all the information you get as an inspiration and a tip to reach your goals, it would took a lot of research since you can't rely on people even though they're popular, some only use fame for money.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Hi guys,
I was reading this:
https://news.bitcoin.com/survey-finds-john-mcafee-is-most-influential-crypto-trading-figure/
When you take decisions regarding Bitcoin, do you follow one's advice or you do investments as you wish?

I read about the article you shared, I used to think that I should not introduce Crypto to anyone because I know there is a risky market. I believe that everything will always make new entrants to Crypto still fail, so I do not want to drag people into bad things.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
When I need advice I turn to experts, watching videos, and reading articles of experienced traders and those who follow the trends of crypto market
Activity: 18
I listen advice from my girlfriend. She studied economy and knows a lot about cryptocurrencies and other economic trends.
Activity: 75
the choice is in your hands to make a decision if indeed that you are participating in the investment now if you have to be patient in waiting for the price of bitcoin to stabilize again.
suggestions that we can input usually from the teachers or can find special guides for us to make guidelines, we can take part in forums that do have topics about bitcoin, but we can also make our own observations by looking at price movements that always run from time to time , although many methods are references for us, everything depends on our wishes.
Activity: 29
Hi guys,
I was reading this:

You should decide your life, not to be affected by others. But before you decide, you should do your own researches. I told you to do investment as you wish but You must search more, not invest without any knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: