Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 2. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 21, 2019, 06:01:02 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 05:45:50 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?

Many ppl have left crypto, the world banks and financial institutions also needed to make a quick load of bucks in the run up to Christmas, they are now after selling at the peak, buying low.. So you know what to do.
Ah many of course are gone , but I think most people remained here, so as this market very promising and I think he in the future will cost much big prices than now
Activity: 144
January 21, 2019, 12:15:41 PM

Many ppl have left crypto, the world banks and financial institutions also needed to make a quick load of bucks in the run up to Christmas, they are now after selling at the peak, buying low.. So you know what to do.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 12:00:20 PM
Due to the market conditions, everything is dropping at the moment. Right now people have waited for the Ethereum hardfork but the team has postponed it once again and now the launch date is planned for the end of February.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 11:51:05 AM
All coins are dependent on Bitcoin. Whatever they were not good these coins, but they will cost a little, because bitcoin falls. Perhaps soon the coins will become independent of bitcoin and will cost as much as they have the prospect of development.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

The investors are decreasing I guess? People is very essential and investors are people around the world who support the projects in the market. They are very essential as they are those who states the market price of the cryptos.
Activity: 518
January 21, 2019, 09:28:37 AM
I think it was cause by the BTC value that's why all the currency falls down their value even they have a good platforms. And I think also why the value of some currency falls down their price is because of the day tradees who trades their currency to an easy way of making profit unlike holding it for too long they can manage to get a better chance of earning it in a short time.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2019, 09:26:06 AM
I think they are all dropping because the market is still adjusting or correcting itself from 2017 when crypto in general are skyrocketed in terms of their price or value. Until now the market are still recovering and no one knows when it will start ascending. Hopefully many thinks that this year 2019 is the year for the next bull run. Lets just hope for the best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
January 21, 2019, 09:18:40 AM
because the cryptocurrency market on 2018 is bear. So , there are a lot of traders and investors that selling their coins. But , dont worry when the market is recover all coins will start moving up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
January 21, 2019, 08:43:19 AM
Have many problem for dumping crypto
1. Scam bounty and scam new ico project
2. Now have many more crypto user so, Everyone sells coins at different prices. So the price of the cryptos are gradually reduced.
3. Now btc and Eth price very low. So New coins are not interested in buying higher prices. Etc and many other problem now so crypto market dumping now.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
January 21, 2019, 07:52:13 AM
There are so many factors and reasons why crypto drops its market price. It may because there are more who sells than buys. Or there are no movements of the supply and demads meaning people lost interest using it. Etc. Etc.
Activity: 471
January 21, 2019, 07:23:30 AM
maybe a lot of things can make the market red and often go up and down, maybe one of them is the number of requests that can affect the value on the market.
and many more that can cause the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin to go down for so long. but calm because there will definitely be changes in the market so that the coins that have the power will rise again.
Activity: 504
January 21, 2019, 07:16:57 AM
Many countries are concerned about the uncontrolled movement of capital. Key market participants are developing their own mechanisms for controlling cryptocurrencies. The South Korean authorities have obliged all traders to carry out identification through a bank account. Restrictions are imposed by the United States and China, which will restrain the development of digital currencies. Chinese authorities intend to reduce risks to the stability of the financial sector and limit the use of cryptocurrency. As you can see, this negatively affects the attractiveness of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 07:15:47 AM
a lot of things happened to bitcoin and ethereum so that the prices of these two crypto currencies fell, and automatically other altcoins also followed the fall in ethereum prices and bitcoin prices.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
January 21, 2019, 06:53:02 AM
Most likely, this is because whales are playing with the market. And they artificially lower the price of Bitcoin and other coins.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2019, 06:42:15 AM
Look, it is all about of combination of demand, manipulation, media negative pressure and so on.
That's why I am sure that crypto currency is dropping and these drops are unpredictable.
Indeed the decline cannot be predicted by anyone. What you say is true, this decline and increase cannot be blamed by anyone. It all depends on the demant. So we as crypto lovers can only wait for everything to improve.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 21, 2019, 06:24:58 AM
Because the whole market is falling, Bitcoin is falling, and everything else is behind it. Withdraw money from the market, and therefore it falls, when they get money, it will grow, a pure science.

Whenever the btc price drop this generally means that other altcoins also follow the same thing and their price also falls and vice versa. But already market is low at present and from here it will take a upward movement and one should stay invested in this market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
January 21, 2019, 06:23:56 AM
Because there are not enough investors, there are only sellers, especially panic sellers who have lost confidence in cryptocurrency. But never mind, soon weak hands will be replaced by institutional investors.
Activity: 448
January 21, 2019, 06:17:09 AM
Look, it is all about of combination of demand, manipulation, media negative pressure and so on.
That's why I am sure that crypto currency is dropping and these drops are unpredictable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
January 21, 2019, 05:50:14 AM
If I said I know its a big fat lie ,I guess no one knows all you will hear from people is specs ,all I can say market condition is not in good shape for now and we can't do anything about it but wait for the good time
Pages:
Jump to: