Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The individuals who are holding an extensive volume of the bitcoin there have additionally had a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire benefits. The market is controlled by the demand and the supply that we require. To those People stressed over the cost of bitcoin simply still keeps on trusting that bitcoin will recuperate once more.
Activity: 140
Bitcoins are priced at between $ 6,000 and $ 7,000 and are now down to $ 6,000 and there are some people who are complaining about the price of bitcoins because they hoped the bitcoin would hit $ 200,000.
Activity: 54
Of course they are complaining about the current price of bitcoin. Especially those who invest in bitcoin, it really makes them get losses not profits, because bitcoin is down.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Bitcoin drops, but it's just trending in the short term. Investing is a long and laborious process. They complained because they did not realize that in recent years the value of bitcoin has increased several times.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Because they do not understand what the technology will eventually encapsulate. The networks will hold low latency storage transfers and hold virtual reality, augmented reality, phone infrastructure, and decentralized internet in a peer to peer autonomized , self govered protocol. Nothing in the world ever could exist in the future without this tech. They moan because they think, "this is the future, why isnt it going up right this microsecond". This is suppose to hold us over for 50 years and they want it to go up tomorrow or else they pull the plug on investment. You cannot change their inexperience with something as great a magnitude as this, so you let them be is the answer.

No lies right there. Grin I just want to add that even when the price is increasing, people are still going to be able to find something that they are going to be ungrateful for like a recent cash out that was done with a much lower price or simply bitcoin not being high enough. SMH, other people has officially included "Be ungrateful" in their to-do lists. But you really can't blame them because humans tend to want safety all the time. They want constant assurance that they are indeed wielding profits from this investment.

And it's a lowkey announcement that goes like (basic bitch voice) "OMGGGG guys I, like, invested my money on, like, bitcoin. I'm, like, losing money right now, but I'm, like, more advanced than all of you because investing in bitcoin is, like, totally cool." They just want attention is why they are moaning or whining all the time.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Because they do not understand what the technology will eventually encapsulate. The networks will hold low latency storage transfers and hold virtual reality, augmented reality, phone infrastructure, and decentralized internet in a peer to peer autonomized , self govered protocol. Nothing in the world ever could exist in the future without this tech. They moan because they think, "this is the future, why isnt it going up right this microsecond". This is suppose to hold us over for 50 years and they want it to go up tomorrow or else they pull the plug on investment. You cannot change their inexperience with something as great a magnitude as this, so you let them be is the answer.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up
I've also think that people moan because of the low price of the bitcoin and they afraid to losses that may come to them. And also they complaint on the current situation of the market due to the low market price.
Activity: 99
people moan about the price because they have holdings, they also moan because they want to have a good price for the bitcoin so that they can earn from it. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
People are people, they are happy seeing anything go rise if they own it.
But panic when see a fall, Some people can't take the risk and just asking about the profit.
Crypto is not an easy community, we need more patience and knowledge to stay strong here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Your explanation is pretty cool. currently, bitcoin is at a price of 6K USD. They will complain because they have bought bitcoin above 10K. Actually, I also experienced the same thing. I buy bitcoin at a price of 10K. But I'm sure this price will go up later, I still believe in bitcoin. So I don't have to complain.
Activity: 126
This would be the usual feeling of the holders of  bitcoins about the price value of the market that is very falling down , they are frustrated with what is going with the market that it is very red for quiet a long time now.
Activity: 257
Any information, even if it is of a panic character, is an advertisement of the Bitcoin project. Increase or drop the price of it in the printer does not matter, the basis of this auction is on the difference in the rate. And the success of investing in new projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
I think that the people who moan about the price of bitcoin simply were affected by its highs and lows especially during the time that it was on its extremity. People moan about the dropping of price of bitcoin because they ate worried about what will happen to their money invested of how much money they could only get. On the other hand, people who moan for the bitcoin's rising price were inevitably think and regret over the time they do not purchase bitcoin during its lower price; they regret over the opportunity for their supposed-to-be bitcoin value. But the bottomline here is that people were worried and will always be worried about its highs and lows until such time that it will become stable or at least, its range of getting high and low is not that big, only if it will become stable.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Why won't you moan about the price of something you are investing on. Most of the time, the price of bitcoin affects the most of the altcoins we have today. We can see that as the value of bitcoin goes down, the value of altcoins decrease too. We should be mindful about the changing of price of bitcoin so that we can make the most of it and know when is the best time for selling or buying.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
They are frustrated with bitcoin because they are difficult to accept the fall of bitcoin. In 2017, the price of bitcoin reached its highest point and then bitcoin has declined until now, and if they don't have strong confidence in bitcoin, of course they will assume this is the end.
Yes, it makes a sense that because they have buy bitcoin as its price reachest 9000$ usd for they think that value is the lowest against 18000$ of which being hit last  end of Q4 last year, so if they are the one who was the victim of that situation then that's the reason for there moaning.
Activity: 52
I agree, if nothing is done by us as a crypto community then where is the room for long-term change? We need to stick together and discuss other ways of building crypto up not tearing it down!
This forum is being used for us the members and for the investors to discuss about the cryptocurrency system. The community is really a big help when it comes to cryptocurrency market price specualtions and how we will invest our money on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A lot of people are complaining about the Bitcoin price it's currently priced, and did not see the price 2 or 3 years ago. they compare the current price with the final price of 2017 yesterday, of course there has been a considerable decline, while people have already bought Bitcoin at a high price. and they wait until now, Bitcoin price is very difficult to ride as before.
Activity: 52
yeah definitely there is no wrong with the current market situation. It is normal to cryptocurrency as volatility is a nature of the system. Well for those who bleed right now and having some pain in their investment i advise to hold still on their crypto and it will get better soon. Just be patience for now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
They are frustrated with bitcoin because they are difficult to accept the fall of bitcoin. In 2017, the price of bitcoin reached its highest point and then bitcoin has declined until now, and if they don't have strong confidence in bitcoin, of course they will assume this is the end.
Activity: 31
Of course, people complained about Bitcoin because by 2017 it had risen to such a high and sudden drop in price in 2018, which made people lose confidence and start worrying about the loss. They began to lose faith in the fact that it would rise again, but I saw nothing to worries, Bitcoin is slowly bouncing back.
Pages:
Jump to: