Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
because it has fallen very heavily and so it does not match the price that they expect
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Always hopes everyone is valuable and useful Bitcoin. so those people that are moaning such trend might be in big trouble then. I believe the bear market will come to an end soon, i think, we just have to wait for it and stop moaning cause it won't make help out market dip. thanks

The price of bitcoins today is very low, that is the reason why they are moaning and they are not earning profit so it was very hard to look at the price that is drastically decreasing.
Activity: 37
I still don't know why. Inspite of the fact that curenntly bitcoin price is lower than its high time, just look back to its price at the same time last year, it is still better. So stop moan about the price of bitcoin
Activity: 14
Always hopes everyone is valuable and useful Bitcoin. so those people that are moaning such trend might be in big trouble then. I believe the bear market will come to an end soon, i think, we just have to wait for it and stop moaning cause it won't make help out market dip. thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Because people are afraid that the price of Bitcoin will drop dramatically when they invest. Even though the market is like that sometimes it rises or falls. So that's not the thing to fear for the future.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
A lot of people who used to go into the world of bitcoin were used to the fact that its price was high and always moved only upwards, but now when the price has fallen everyone starts to resent.
Activity: 23
The parameters on the chart have proved their moans are useless, Bitcoin prices have continued to rise and there is still no sign of stopping. That is good news for us, now people do not need to moan anymore. Be cheer up because today is a green day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
People only moan about the price of bitcoin when the value is dipping like what we having now,but opposite when the price bubbles when the December 2017 Hype happens,that moment all people in cryptocurrency are enjoying and happily buying and selling this great coin

I remember how I gathered lots of profit that bullrun,our Christmas and new year is full of blessings last year

What i am trying to express here is the world of crypto is just in downtrend and let us not moan instead wait for another uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
I only moan about the price of bitcoin when I am about to sell some, and the price takes a major turn for the worse..
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
because making a profit is very difficult, everyone will definitely complain about the price of bitcoin coins, I'm looking for profits in bitcoin coins is very difficult, how to find profits in bitcoin coins using long-term investments
Activity: 546
Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin now, those who have or buy bitcoin in 2017 feel disadvantaged by looking at the price of bitcoin now, in 2017 bitcoin is soaring why in 2018 the price of bitcoin began to fall, whether in 2019 bitcoin will experience a decline significant? I can only hope that the cryptocurrency market and the price of bitcoin will rise again and continue towards the moon.
That is why, it is very dangerous to invest on this kind of business because we don't have an idea of when to up and down. The volatility of cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and nothing is sure if we can gain enough profits from our investments. So it's better to invest only an amount that is not too much so that we can still be able to do it again in case if something goes wrong.
Activity: 378
I think, people complaining about the price of bitcoin is now possible because they buy bitcoin at a higher price and their investment reduces its value. I think it's normal but also normal for bitcoin prices when prices fluctuate. Crypto is not only a way to make money fast and easily, it's a strong platform for economic and currency development. there is no point in panic and moaning when prices go down. Hope the Bitcoin market will bring good profits at the end of the year .

People moan about the price of bitcoin due to frequent price downfall. A thing which I believed just normal especially in cryptocurrency market. The reason why a crypto user is a advised to have a lot of patience for him to avoid complaining and panic selling.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It was normal for people to moan about the prices of cryptocurrency today because the market prices are dropping, that is the reason why they are complaining so much about the current market situation.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
I think, people complaining about the price of bitcoin is now possible because they buy bitcoin at a higher price and their investment reduces its value. I think it's normal but also normal for bitcoin prices when prices fluctuate. Crypto is not only a way to make money fast and easily, it's a strong platform for economic and currency development. there is no point in panic and moaning when prices go down. Hope the Bitcoin market will bring good profits at the end of the year .
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Most of the time of this year bitcoin has been decreasing it's price.Most of the investor has lost their price and there is probability to increase bitcoin value by this year 2018.For this reson peoples  may moan about bitcoin.
For me they are talking about bitcoin cause they still believe that price of bitcoin has the biggest impact on price of other coins which for me is not in 100% true, of course when market is recovering bitcoin price is going up but it is not told that other coins need to follow those trends.
Activity: 294
Most of the time of this year bitcoin has been decreasing it's price.Most of the investor has lost their price and there is probability to increase bitcoin value by this year 2018.For this reson peoples  may moan about bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
because this year is a very bad year for the price of bitcoin, because the price continues to fall. so most who use bitcoin are sure to complain about the current situation
Activity: 518
Before you complain, you must know the risks and you also have to be prepared to accept losses or price reductions.
and in my opinion it's normal and maybe their complaint is buying bitcoin when they think it's a cheap price that is suitable to buy and in fact the price is decreasing, and maybe there is also a sense of regret when the price of bitcoin rises, because they think the price of bitcoin will rise again and it turns out dropped dramatically and in my opinion that was their complaint and what they felt.

In reality, the Bitcoin price is growing constantly. We cannot foresee what will happen close to the end of this year. Probably, BTC will jump even higher than in 2017.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Of course, many people complain about the price of bitcoin now, those who have or buy bitcoin in 2017 feel disadvantaged by looking at the price of bitcoin now, in 2017 bitcoin is soaring why in 2018 the price of bitcoin began to fall, whether in 2019 bitcoin will experience a decline significant? I can only hope that the cryptocurrency market and the price of bitcoin will rise again and continue towards the moon.
Activity: 23
Everyone wants confidence, so constant volatility of bitcoin’s price frightens investors as it includes risk. Today’s price is not what people expected to see after price boom in December. That’s why those people who don’t understand the long-term perspective, those who didn’t analyze the market, or those who have bought bitcoin at the much high price are groaning and making panic on this issue. I think that price fluctuations are normal, and moaning is not necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: