Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 28918 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
All people moan the price of bitcoin because of the very low low prices of bitcoin day and day .I think people will moan because of this if it is really continued this year bitcoin will loss of there members. and many of they are not really really believe in bitcoin Undecided
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Follow the development of bitcoin over the past years we can see the price is higher but with its high time 20k, people spend a lot of money on it and it down now. It is easy to understand why people moan about the price of bitcoin
Most people invested into bitcoins when the value was hovering around $8K and with the price currently around  $6K it's understandable why the people are complaining about the current price. They want the value to rise so that they can make some profits.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
This is because the price of bitcoin is not rising from a very long time now and the users are not able to earn profits.The investors are suffering from losses because of the downfall of price and therefore they are pulling their money back from bitcoin.

Very long time?

Dude, the price was $900 per coin just one and half year back. If people can wait for 5 or even 10 years to get their returns from equity, real estate or bullion, what prevents them from being patient with their BTC holdings?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It is simply because their profits depends on it. If they are going to be relentless and ignoring the price of bitcoin, then they are not going to be able to be strategic and smart with their investment. Being mindful of bitcoin's price is really important and we should always pay attention on it if we really want to gain much profit amidst the crisis occuring.
This is because the price of bitcoin is not rising from a very long time now and the users are not able to earn profits.The investors are suffering from losses because of the downfall of price and therefore they are pulling their money back from bitcoin. Bitcoin is a bit complex to understand initially and so it requires some basic knowledge in order to get operated. Since Bitcoin is very volatile we do not know when will the price rise or fall.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Follow the development of bitcoin over the past years we can see the price is higher but with its high time 20k, people spend a lot of money on it and it down now. It is easy to understand why people moan about the price of bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

It is simply because their profits depends on it. If they are going to be relentless and ignoring the price of bitcoin, then they are not going to be able to be strategic and smart with their investment. Being mindful of bitcoin's price is really important and we should always pay attention on it if we really want to gain much profit amidst the crisis occuring.
Activity: 644

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

People are always moan when the price of bitcoin was on the downfall they always worried that it could not comeback again. It is normal for us to heard a different thoughts about the price of bitcoin. But the point is if you believe in cryptocurrency it will raise again. Do not overthink about the bitcoin price you just need to look for other strategy to become successful in this industry.
Activity: 980
it happens because many traders are trapped at a very expensive price when buying so that many traders complain about the falling unpredictable price of bitcoin
it happen because they have no knowledge about cryptocurrency market.and atleast prepared their skill with trading skills.maybe they come to market just attracted by other people that become successfull from crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
it happens because many traders are trapped at a very expensive price when buying so that many traders complain about the falling unpredictable price of bitcoin
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is in a downward trend. There is more selling pressure on buyers. In an immature market like Bitcoin, there are more traders and individual investors than programmatic key institutions and software that tend to reduce price volatility. And in developed markets, there is often less "FOMO" syndrome that in Bitcoin's case increases the volatility of assets. Bitcoin will drop further? Likely. What tends to happen after the cryptocurrency market recovers as we saw last fall, all of us are agitated. Attention focused on Bitcoin and managers began to follow the market. But I believe the Bitcoin market will recover and Bitcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
I believe in bitcoin and as much as I would like to help promote bitcoin, it has now served as an investment for most users rather than a currency.

Less people try to use it for transactions these days so some merchants might not see it as a service to attract customer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
many new people who want to take advantage of the volatility of bitcoin prices, but do not have enough knowledge in understanding the movement of bitcoin prices on the market. those who want to make a big profit in a fast time finally complain when prices go down. But for those who are experienced and understand the crypto world, I don't think they are worried. Bitcoin will survive and recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Naturally, if there are some people who complain that the price of bitcoin will decrease, maybe this is because the price of bitoin has gone up very large and in a very short time and now many people are disappointed with the decline in bitcoin prices
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
This year everyone was moaning about the price of bitcoin. This year bitcoin prices have dropped a lot compared to last year. I lose a lot if the bitcoin price does not increase. I am looking forward to the bitcoin market situation at the end of 2018.
yeah, the current price of bitcoin had made many to moan as the whole market had fallen sharply in comparison to the previous year's hike. But I think the crypto market will do better in the coming time but all you have to do is to keep confidence in it...
Activity: 602
This year everyone was moaning about the price of bitcoin. This year bitcoin prices have dropped a lot compared to last year. I lose a lot if the bitcoin price does not increase. I am looking forward to the bitcoin market situation at the end of 2018.
Activity: 448
most of these people are those who at one time bought it at a very high price and now they complain that their expectations were not justified
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Always hopes everyone is valuable and useful Bitcoin. so those people that are moaning such trend might be in big trouble then. I believe the bear market will come to an end soon, i think, we just have to wait for it and stop moaning cause it won't make help out market dip. thanks

A lot of people moan about the price of bitcoin for the reason that the price of it is low and keeps on getting low as time passes by. We could worry and complain a little but we should never lose hope and panic for it has no good to offer.
Activity: 42

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

of course everyone complained about the price of bitcoin this year, because the price of bitcoin was not like the price last year, where last year bitcoin prices rose, but this is a market that is not always sweet, must feel bitterness, and bitterness will make our mentality even greater for be patient to see opportunities that will come in the future.
Activity: 420
I hope people bought the Bitcoin at the very high value in the market which makes them loose patience towards the market. Keep asking when the price of Bitcoin will increase in the market, even myself i am controlling my patience because i bought the Bitcoin at $15k.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
The losers who moan are mostly noobs, who want to become billionaires overnight. And crypto sector would do much better without these type of losers. You will never see the experienced users doing the same.
Pages:
Jump to: