Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Obviously they complaining when bitcoin prices keep going down, everyone in here want to get profit not losing their money, i believe people who complaining is still new in here, we just need to encourage them and tell them to be patient.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
People are here to be rich from crypto, they are not interested in the technology or the development behind it. So whenever price will dump, they'll start crying about it and when it will increase, they'll cry about how they couldn't buy when price was low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's because most people here are in for the opportunity to get rich from crypto and not for the tech or the advantages that it can bring to our life. Most people also want a short term gain and that's quite normal when you have a great bullrun like that to multiply your money by several folds in a few weeks. I agree that in the long term the price is still good so there's nothing to worry about if you are going long.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
I do a lot of investment in bitcoin and i always expect to see The price of bitcoin with a price more appreciable. This same thing cognitive  to thinking happens to the populace.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It does not really the value of the crypto which is being posted there. There could be some details needed to see and i consider this thread as a fraud for not showing all the details for the crypto market price movement. Anyway i hope that this could lead also to hype for the crypot market.
Activity: 28
Perhaps they were hurt by Bitcoin. That wasn't wanted, but it happened when Bitcoin fell. Bitcoin may recover in the near future.
Activity: 56
Impatient people are complaining about the dip in the price because they cannot wait for long. That’s why I say that cryptocurrency investment needs two things, one is patience and other is courage to bear the loss in the price.
copper member
Activity: 164
the reason we are in business is to make profit, as we all know and would agree bitcoin is an investment, any investor would want to know how fair his/her business is thriving, and when the price of bitcoin is not favorable, investors would have no choice than to lament.
Activity: 154
People who had bought bitcoin at around $15K+ are those who are moaning up to this day because bitcoin value is way beyond its price compared with last year. And currently, we can't do anything with that. The best option is just to HOLD, HOLD, and HOLD it more until it bounces back.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
For me it is kind of obvious that n.1 crypto is the most discussed topic in crypto. And also it is absolutely natural for people to moan about nearly everything possible.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I think they do so because of greed. No matter how high BTC because they want more and more profits from all what they do here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I see many reasons for that...some didn't get desired profits, some are upset because they didn't invest in BTC earlier and so on, what's surprising?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

This kind of people are just have nothing to post in the forum and just want to complete their bounties. They just rant about how low the price is, why they shouldn't buy btc last 2009, 2010, etc.. Nothing will happen with your complaining. Take action and you get what you want. Some people here are not opportunist which is the most required trait here in the crypto world.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
To be honest, it is human nature to complain and not be contented with how the things are. For example in Bitcoin's price, some people are complaining because its price is high because they cannot buy more coins but when the time comes that the price was down, they are the same people who would also complain because the feel that the value of their coins went down. People would tend to complain about something they they don't want and take the good things for granted.
Activity: 644
Yes this is true. There are a lot of pessimistic people who believe that the market has fallen and will not be able to rise any more. But they would like to see a constant ascent. This, of course, would like to see to everyone. But we need to adequately assess the situation and understand that this condition on the market is not uncommon but a regularity. But not to all people are so easy to explain.
Activity: 184
I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
Yes, totally agree with you buddy. I feel that BTC will never rises to 20K again. It will go up and down between 5-10K. This is only my feeling. I don't what will happen.
No I think price of bitcoin will be high and it will rise very soon it is not time to say that price will remain going down, I am sure price will get high soon, better to have patience and hold bitcoin until it become more than double, so instead of being worry we need to wait and let the circumstances well once again. It is good to invest more if price get low and buy more coin to hold.
Activity: 448
The market has followed a prolonged downtrend over a period of time. While this development present an opportunity to the cryptocurrency enthusiasts and are taking the advantage by buying more, the weak hands are simply moaning. By the time the people who were wise to take action are benefiting, the week hands will be in regrets.
Activity: 112
they complain because the price drop is very significant, just imagine from the highest price is now experiencing a correction even close to the lowest price, how not to worry especially the investor who bought a lot of bitcoin when the price is still in the "peak of everest" Smiley Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

You know what the truth is only a few numbers of people who reacts in this situation wisely.. that's how people think if the price is almost at the peak they will aim for very big price in the market and if it falls down they will get disappointed and the worst they will judge bitcoin in negative way.. if you are truly a wise people you will react on it in a good way.. as a crypto user we need to adopt this rapid changes in price because it is how the market works.. we can't do anything about it but to believe in it..
Activity: 78
I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
Yes, totally agree with you buddy. I feel that BTC will never rises to 20K again. It will go up and down between 5-10K. This is only my feeling. I don't what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: