Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Investors see the limitation Bitcoin brings to the crypto market. It is more interesting that the price of Bitcoin is unstable, which makes people worry a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Investors and bouty hunters have a greater investment into bitcoin and for the benefit of doubt about losing, panic attck sets in them. It will really be sad after all these investments and you lose such an amount. Too unlucky  Cry
Activity: 126
Most of those people were just looking for good returns and I wouldn't be so surprised that they're gonna complain when can the bearish trend stop. They want something out rather than getting something in it. Just like basically in an ordinary student group project that they wanted to benefit out of something rather than contribute something to it to their leader which are the whales if we put it in crypto market idea.
Activity: 126
People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.
Activity: 224
It is very common since bitcoins has achieve a high price last year but now it has fall more than 50% of its ATH which makes more people moan and dissatisfied on what is happening this year.
Activity: 56
Because they are panic they stressed there self about the price of bitcoin going down they have lack of trust in bitcoin in this world full of risk you should have patience.
Activity: 174
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

You just hit the nail on the head. Exactly my thoughts. Governments are only trying to scare people away. It is in our hands to be subjected to the fear or not. I feel Government fear that Cryptocurrency  or Bitcoin could raise a lot of milloniares and billionaires, hence they are trying to instill fear in the minds of crypto-developers by bringing up some regulations and media rants. These are periods to capitalize on the downtrend which comes as a  result of bad mouthing by the Government.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I totally agree with you! I don't understand why people can't see the obvious thing: crypto isn't just a way to make fast and easy money, it's a powerful platform for the development of economics and currencies. There's no point in panicking and moaning when the prices go down.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Most people want to find more profit than they think, when the bearish trend occurs, no one will be able to keep calm and can not help but complain about the broken plan. Governments and whales are the reason behind price fluctuations. Hoping the Bitcoin market will bring good profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Some investors   bought bitcoin at the end of last year, when he stood about 19,000 dollars. Now its price is about 7,000 dollars. People who at this time bought bitcoin at such a high price are now in a very bad position, they have lost large amounts and it is still unknown when the next bitcoin will rise to such a cost.
Activity: 80
Peoples moan on bitcoin price right now maybe because they buying bitcoin at higher price and their investment reducing the value. I think its normal but also normal for bitcoin price when the price fluctuating
Activity: 24
Bitcoin is stable over the years. This means that Bitcoin prices have not completely disappeared from the cryptocurrency market. Although the value of Bitcoin is still fluctuating. What makes people so complacent is the scarcity of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 45
People are loss-adverse, they will go to great lengths to avoid perceived losses. When losses are already realized, they blame bad luck and so they're only real option is to moan and complain, rather than try and figure out where in their strategy they went wrong (likely, it was not having a strategy at all). However, when they win, they attribute the gains to their own massive intellect and are thus an investing genius.
Activity: 210
Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?
Everyone is worried about Bitcoin's price. Statistics show that in the first few months of every year, Bitcoin prices are low and in the last 2-3 months unexpectedly the price of Bitcoin increases. Many people have benefited and lost due to the rise and fall of Bitcoin's value. So many people talk about Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 129
who complained in my opinion were new players in the crypto currency, because they hoped to get instant profits from investing in bitcoin currencies
Activity: 289
Nice topic. Why do they moan? That's easy to reply. There was huge inflow of beginners in the end of 2017. They have heard about significant price growth and they thought, they are still able to jump into this money train. Imagine all those who have bought when the price were higher than $10,000. Now they suffer significant losses. Let me say they feel deceived. There is a big difference between those who mined BTC in the past (as they are in great profits currently) and those who bought it just a bit more than half a year ago.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The major reason for the moaning is that we have a lot of get rich quick persons that have branched into the cryptocurrency world/market and they are really somewhat expectant than the usual bitcoins investor.
I think that still the market is trading too much good and we do not need to moan, i hope that very soon we will see the bitcoin price reach back to its original price. we just need to wait and continue holding our bitcoin. I think that the bull run will continue and hope that very soon bitcoin price will be trading above 20k in next few months.
well, everyone expects high prices, but the current situation is not suitable for their thinking, so they complain about this, especially those who have held coins since 2017. well, we only hope that the price of bitcoin will rise soon.
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
soon, when bitcoin price can increase higher, people will stop moaning about the price and people can have a big smile in their face because they can sell their bitcoin and make a big profit. I think people cannot be patient for a while and just waiting for the price to rise again and makes them moan every day. maybe they need to learn how to be patient and not talking about when bitcoin price will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The major reason for the moaning is that we have a lot of get rich quick persons that have branched into the cryptocurrency world/market and they are really somewhat expectant than the usual bitcoins investor.
I think that still the market is trading too much good and we do not need to moan, i hope that very soon we will see the bitcoin price reach back to its original price. we just need to wait and continue holding our bitcoin. I think that the bull run will continue and hope that very soon bitcoin price will be trading above 20k in next few months.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
The unstableness of bitcoin makes people moan. There are times that bitcoin value is high and there are times that is low. there is also this bubble system. It is actually very hard to give your full trust in bitcoin but as investors you should have an entrepreneural mind frame when it comes to dealine with threats and weaknesses.
Pages:
Jump to: