Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 29. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Fear of insecurity, fear of the unknown, i think thats why people tends to lament when btc prices fluctuate, these set of shivering investors are indecisive, they were probably tricked into investing in btc against their wish,thats why they tend to wave when prices drops and quickly wants to sell off instead of seeing that as an opportunity to stuck up more btc.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Because some people just want to get rich easy and quick. And because this doesn't always work, it angers people who didn't get rich by this way. And so whenever the price of bitcoin goes down they cry about it. The other reason is that they invested at it's highest price point and now suffers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The major reason for the moaning is that we have a lot of get rich quick persons that have branched into the cryptocurrency world/market and they are really somewhat expectant than the usual bitcoins investor.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
How don't many people moan the price of Bitcoin if the price drops and drops. It definitely makes a panic for many investor or bitcoin holders, they wondering not get return of their investment. They perhaps were dreaming of a beautiful day when they invested their money, because they expecting that the price will continue up and increase. In fact, the price of bitcoin down and down.

You are right, this is because other investors invested last year when the price of bitcoin is really high, so now that the price drops drastically they felt that they lost profit. We cannot blame them as this is really happening every year. This are the reasons why I understand them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I don't know why most of the people are moaning when btc dump. But I think it is the instinct of the people to get mad whenever they loss their capital. A lot of people who holds bitcoin are keep on wasting their words just to throw negative feedbacks in bitcoin, they cannot wait till the moment that the price would go back to the peak. I think we should modify this character specially that we are in the field of investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

Some people who jump into bitcoin when it's price is $17.000-$20.000 are being suffered. That's why they moan. But they should now that there are many opportunities in this cryptocurrency world, actually they are lucky to found cryptocurrency world. They should invest in great ICO, the price swing of new coin is so extreme. Keep try and they will get their funds back and even more.
Activity: 163
How don't many people moan the price of Bitcoin if the price drops and drops. It definitely makes a panic for many investor or bitcoin holders, they wondering not get return of their investment. They perhaps were dreaming of a beautiful day when they invested their money, because they expecting that the price will continue up and increase. In fact, the price of bitcoin down and down.
Activity: 140
of course they act like that, making money is not easy, obviously they afraid losing their money, that's why they want gain profit in here, just advice them to keep patient, it's not hard.
Activity: 168
Why  would some who bought bitcoin at all time high not moan about bitcoin price action now.  and the story about being millionaire over night has been just a  dream now.  ITS THE GREED THAT PEOPLE ARE MOANING ABOUT THE BITCOIN.
Activity: 287
every one expects fast results for bitcoin growth but whereas they forget bitcoin grow individually irrespective and no involvement of government authorities
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Because of the lack of trust in bitcoin, they complain about the fall in the price of bitcoin. They are easier to panic than to be patient and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
people complain because the price of bitcoin goes down very deep, because most people are interested in bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin, many people want to get a quick profit, not interested in bitcoin technology, but I'm not worried about reducing bitcoin prices
Activity: 167

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bitcoin in 2017 can rise high but in 2018 bitcoin fell very low. I think for now we need to strengthen our mental for the fall of bitcoin at this time, complaining is useless and better be patient and wait for bitcoin rising.

I think to stay strong in the optimistic nature is that the movement of up and down of crypto prices is common, if we think so then we will not be surprised at the decreasing prices that occur
Activity: 148
Maybe those are investors. But they bought the BTC too high. When the price is not good BTC. They are very worried about their finances. I find it easy to understand and sympathize with them.
Activity: 44
of course many complain, because the current price is very unreasonable.
the price that will be good is difficult, more often the price is always cheap.
Activity: 294
Of course they are complaining about the current price of bitcoin. Especially those who invest in bitcoin, it really makes them get losses not profits, because bitcoin is down.
Activity: 171
Bitcoin jump in 2017 was impressive, without a doubt. Yes this is our world, but somehow we still have a bunch of bad guys with too much money, who try to screw up our world. Like bitcoin fall in this year.
Activity: 329
because they want to make themselves confident because they are stuck at a very expensive price so they make their own predictions.
Activity: 126
Many people have not yet decided to invest in crypts, because they are in fear of failure. They read negative reviews and stories, which are now very many. Some stories are real and in their failures only people are to blame, because they do not have good knowledge for making profitable operations on the crypto exchange. Also, there are fictitious stories created to alienate people from crypto-currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
That is true actually. Bitcoin alone performs spectacularly last year and the correction from that would be felt this year. But personally, I'm glad that the price of Bitcoin dropped. That way i can now afford to buy a full coin and bolster my holdings with alt coins. From there, when the bull market runs, I'll be sitting pretty.
Pages:
Jump to: