Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 258
When prices fall sharply, there must be a lot of people complaining, but when prices continue to rise, these people must also praise the price of BTC, as is human nature.

people complaining is because they don't see any chance for bitcoin price to get an increase in the short time so they still cannot wait in a longer time. they really need to learn about how to patient and not complaining about bitcoin because when the time comes, bitcoin price will be back to the highest price and in that time, people can sell their bitcoin to take a profit.
I think all that matters now is your patience. That bitcoin is having ups and downs is an usual thing because what goes up must come down. Although current status of bitcoin doesn't show much about bitcoin going up again, we just need to wait a little bit longer because I believe in bitcoin and its promising future. We need to keep a positive attitude and make the most out of this situation. And the most important thing is patience, just sit back and wait.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
for the moment I am still scared of that great whale,
they managed to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and could have sold all the bitcoins and made the price go down anytime without notice.
it's a disaster for the poor like me
Activity: 340
Merit: 4
When prices fall sharply, there must be a lot of people complaining, but when prices continue to rise, these people must also praise the price of BTC, as is human nature.

people complaining is because they don't see any chance for bitcoin price to get an increase in the short time so they still cannot wait in a longer time. they really need to learn about how to patient and not complaining about bitcoin because when the time comes, bitcoin price will be back to the highest price and in that time, people can sell their bitcoin to take a profit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
very many people are using this forum. some of them there who understand and some who do not understand about crypto. investing in bitcoin is quite risky, so people are very afraid if they do not have experience. in my opinion bitcoin prices depend on demand and supply.
Activity: 322
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I concur with you and I ask why individuals are not satisfied about the development that bitcoin demonstrated us from it's past esteem. With respect to me, we should simply sit tight for the conceivable changes that may come to bitcoin and we ought to maintain a strategic distance from any deception or negative articulations abiut the fate of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
Despite the fact that the price of bitcoin has fallen compared to December 2017, in general, the annual growth trend is visible!
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

That's why those topics are always in first and appear dozen of time. We should not complain against these topics it should always convince better to stick them on the top of the forums.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
People moan about it cause they have some connections with it, lots of investors have even a small part of bitcoin and that is why they care about this price the most.
They're moaning because they're afraid that they can lose their money. Every wise person first look for the predict and then think about investing. There’s some newbies who also ask the same question and looking for predict
Activity: 546
I agree with you, there are a lot of people complaining about the price of bitcoin because they have no experience in this market, which is normal because when I or you join a market, when prices fall we also tend to complain about this .
Activity: 35
I think the leading coins such as Bitcoin, ETH, LTC will be suitable for long-term investment plans. I ask those people to be patient. They should have short-term investment plans with Altcoin.
Activity: 34
All these guys are into the get rich quick scams. You can't. You just have to be patient with the bitcoin market. And not just BTC but all other crypto currencies. BTC has grown immensely in the past few years. Don't forget that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
People complain about the price because 20 000 is more than 8000. And they want to sell more expensive)
It's natural that bitcoin itself has also reached that price and people want it to happen again. for now it is people more people predict statistically and see the data. possibly this year could happen at that price
Activity: 35
They are just comparing it the highest price of bitcoin. They feel betrayed that it went down by like 15k. They cry about it but it's still doing better than before. And right now it's rising again. If they had bought it when it went down really low, they could have made some decent money out of it. I don't necessarily blame them, but these people should know how volatile the market is. The market fluctuates so much that it's super risky.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
People complain about the price because 20 000 is more than 8000. And they want to sell more expensive)
Yes, they all want to sell for an expensive price for bitcoin but if the price is already expensive they are not selling and they are just thinking of holding because they know that it is the best way to gain more profit and that is what they are doing wrong, they should have a goal in selling so they will not complaining to the price again.
Activity: 91
Most people moan because of the price of bitcoin nowadays is decrease compare to the previous years. The profit of bitcoin they invest is lower compare to the previous years. So, thats the reason why most people moaning about the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Nothing special in it for me, it is just a serious topic for most of crypto-involved people because all other coins usually follow and support the trends that BTC produce.
Activity: 448
Activity: 26
This is not the complete picture. You have intentionally edited the prices after the crash and made this to show consistent increase.
Activity: 91
I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
absolutely true, remain positive with the state of the market.
after all this time bitcoin is starting to rise slowly, and I am very sure this will continue. December bitcoin will rise high we just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: