Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 28919 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Because now the price of coins has come down due to a few months back this Harco bitcoin has a very fantastic price so that with the decline in bitcoin prices so most of them complain of falling prices of bitcoin
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I agree with you and I wonder why people are not contented about the growth that bitcoin showed us from it's previous value. As for me, we should just wait for the possible changes that might come to bitcoin and we should avoid any hoax or negative statements abiut the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
After a deafening rise, no one wants to see a low price, so everyone complains.
Activity: 118
When bitcoin prices around $ 19k people expect it lowers the price even for a little so they can buy some. Believe that it will continue to soar to the highest number in history but unfortunately it never happened. We can not blame them. Maybe those who buy bitcoin in this price are now losing big and waiting to raise again to at least restore their investment. it takes patience to invest here, or you have to learn to give up something if you do not want to stress waiting for the bull market back.
Activity: 210
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

they complained because bitcoin prices last year was very high and currently the price of bitcoin can not go up actually even down. so those who invest in it do not gain profit but loss.
but I'm sure bitcoin later this year will rise again high.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
When the market falls, most investors will complain about the price, which is quite normal. The average investor will only praise the price when it rises and complain when it falls.
The constant monitoring of the market also makes many investors feel very confused about the value of Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin will continue to grow strongly in the near future but investors need to be careful and always update the market to be able to make a reasonable plan.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

People moans and complains about the price of bitcoin because it decreased its value this year 2018, which many people expect that it will have a high value this year 2018 like last year that many investors are really happy about the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
Quote from: Ilia5225
For Me, None, for the reason I haven't buy  anything with my own money.
But why that have to affect us?
It's their own perception, you can't blame them...
Ofcourse, they're frightened for they have already some investment to some other coins and especially to bitcoin.
They fear on losing their money as the price drops into the deepest it can be. But still, we can't deny that there are some people who just over acts to what is happening right now. And that's the Noobs, the toxic living thing in the economy.
Activity: 163
When the market falls, most investors will complain about the price, which is quite normal. The average investor will only praise the price when it rises and complain when it falls.
Activity: 65
We can all see that the price is falling due to the actions of governments and large whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to penetrate our market on favorable terms. Well, I mean, it makes sense. We knew that this would happen. But why should this affect us?
I agree that we all have to contribute to our own small ways, but at the same time, everyone can freely worry about the prices as much as they want.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Because the price of the bitcoin is not stable. In the last few years, bitcoin reached about 1 million and the bitcoin users are very happy with that. Now, in the present day, bitcoin's price became low. It reaches just about $ 4,500 and I hope it will reach 1illion again in the next years.
Activity: 124
Those who moan about the price of bitcoin are those who invest but do not get the profit or the capital loss. If you do not learn and learn before investing, instead of sitting moaning it is best to learn more.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
People moan about it cause they have some connections with it, lots of investors have even a small part of bitcoin and that is why they care about this price the most.

Those people who are moaning about cryptocurrency are big  holders and looking at your coins while the price is melting is very hard so obviously they will complain about the price.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
people moan because they have the investment or holdings in bitcoins they moan because when they need to have a fiat using bitcoin they will sell it with a low value they regret even they dont have a choice so the only thing to do is to moan about the price because they lose an amount due to the low price of bitcoin.
Activity: 530
Well, those who moan about floors likely worry about losses, and those who moan about highs are probably just looking for the best opportunity to cash in. I don't think we'll ever really eliminate topics like this, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. These are pretty common in forex discussions as well, and they're far more stable.

I agree that we should all be contributing in our own little ways, but at the same time everyone is free to worry about prices as much as they want.

I've been trying to contribute to promoting bitcoin, but it's hard to convince people to be interested in bitcoin whether I tell the wrong way? they think bitcoin is gambling. maybe someone can tell me how to promote bitcoin so that people are interested.? the issue of bitcoin prices that dropped is obviously caused by negative news on bitcoin, but now many news that bitcoin has been widely valid in a country that is experiencing a crisis so that the country is saved because of bitcoin, this news that makes bitcoin prices rise for the time being
Activity: 951
Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up

Those complains are worth it if all of them follows the rules and regulation and the standard form of this business because it is kinda in the managerial strategy so that the business will improve and the price may always depends to what characteristics she has.
Activity: 840
Many peoples moan on bitcoin price in several weeks because bitcoin is primary currency in cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin price movement affecting on others coin/token price. As biggest market cap and leader on cryptocurrency market, bitcoin is like blue chips stocks and give confident to crypto investor.
Bitcoin price right now increasing and already above $8000 and many investor believe its a good sign for cryptocurrency market in next few months
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
because prices do not go at the pump, even though it's entering the 3rd quarter. when bitcoin prices drop dramatically very fast at the beginning of the year, everyone is expecting a fast rise too.
Activity: 107
People moan about it cause they have some connections with it, lots of investors have even a small part of bitcoin and that is why they care about this price the most.

Agree, most specially those who have big investments in crypto, they care a lot and they complaint a lot too when bitcoin drastically falls its value from the we bought it.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: