Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
People wonder what will happen next
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
because bitcoin prices are going down every day, people must have complaints about bitcoin prices, I'm actually very sad to see bitcoin prices now, I'm losing steadily when bitcoin prices are declining
That is right. But in my opinion, a true businessman will enter the market with a perfect strategy keeping all the down and ups of prices in the mind and will model and remodel his strategy until he reached a perfect one. And yes majority of the people who invest do not have the good strategies, they moan about the prices. However the prices have started recovering and as of last 24 hours, we have a $200 rise. I feel we are heading towards the financial market boom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
People complain about the price of bitcoin has not been up as they would like them to see what has come out in 2017 and they are so priced but today bitcoin prices only fluctuate slightly so not satisfied But bitcoin will quickly make people more satisfied
Yeah people are bit worry but it is not time to be worry because it is very normal situation when we all are here to get profit because we know soon the price of bitcoin will be high, investing in bitcoin is our own choice and giving us better future is the responsibility of the bitcoin currency, so people should get the chance and earn good amount of profit with the help of their bitcoin investment being worry is the useless and begin wise will give us secure future.
Activity: 112
People complain about the price of bitcoin has not been up as they would like them to see what has come out in 2017 and they are so priced but today bitcoin prices only fluctuate slightly so not satisfied But bitcoin will quickly make people more satisfied
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
True that people are very sensitive about the bitcoin price and with this their personal actions also change many things for now the bitcoin is traded at 6000 which is comparatively low as compared to the past few weeks and the price from start of this year went down but the big change brings by the government actions towards this currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

If you never know that no matter what you do you can never pleaseeveryone, then you haven’t started lol. So no matter what happens here people will always find a reason to complain about it. But for me,  the way I’m seeing bitcoin it’s  really progressing a lot.

Just check out the price when it was launched around 2008 you will see that it has no value at all.  The value as of them was below $1 but now it had gotten to 10k and even reached 19k and close to 20k. Well,  I wouldn’t blame people,  they just wanna make money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, many people or many bitcoin users moan about the value of bitcoin because they are newcomers that only thinking to invest in bitcoin to make easy and fast money but don’t have any knowledge about bitcoin that’s why there are some many panic seller. That’s a good example don’t be affair or panic when bitcoin’s amount is decreasing because in the early years of bitcoin, bitcoin’s value is very meager and affordable but look it now, it's much expensive compared to past three years.   Smiley
Activity: 140
It only means that this coin is the most tradable of all coin in the market. This was the most precious among all cryptocurrency. This was used the the newbie as a gateway to cryptocurrency.the coin which has the most discussion is the most tradable of all.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think it's all about their personal selves who are not or less believe in bitcoin prices going forward. They are afraid of loss if when they have bought some Bitcoin then the price actually goes down. Such thinking is very wrong for me. Actually a good investor that he who has a very high confidence will bitcoin prices rise high even in the long term. Many successful big investors are living it that way. They are not afraid of the government because they are ready to be fined either paying taxes or anything else all of it can be called investor risk.
Activity: 238
This is human nature. People moan when they lost the chance of making profit. And always feel lucky if save from loss. And feel unlucky if loss is there. No one can't do anything.
Activity: 784
They moan about their unmet expectation, the price of bitcoin is really dropping and it seems lingering and so we do not know what to do with our reserved and invested coins or token, they complain about the condition of bitcoin the marketplace when will going to rise again...until when they're going to wait, until when it's going to be like this.

still have to be enthusiastic and optimistic for its growth back on bitcoin, currently bitcoin has a very bad time to make the price fall very deeply for a long time. we can only wait and keep hold of the coins we have until the price can rise steadily again.
until when? whether nobody knows and can predict for its rebound, it is likely that by the end of the year the bitcoin price will back to the moon
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
They moan about their unmet expectation, the price of bitcoin is really dropping and it seems lingering and so we do not know what to do with our reserved and invested coins or token, they complain about the condition of bitcoin the marketplace when will going to rise again...until when they're going to wait, until when it's going to be like this.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101
Some people who jump into bitcoin when it's price is $17.000-$20.000 are being suffered. That's why they moan. But they should now that there are many opportunities in this cryptocurrency world, actually they are lucky to found cryptocurrency world. They should invest in great ICO, the price swing of new coin is so extreme. Keep try and they will get their funds back and even more.
Activity: 140
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

I think why this people moaning about the price of bitcoin, because they always lacked of patience. They don't understand that bitcoin price is very volatile. Without even think that it is a very good chance for us to buy bitcoin in a very low price and have a good chance to gain more profits when the price of bitcoin bump's up to the highest level.

Activity: 102
Most of people moan about the price of bitcoin is because a very low price and investors has starting to leave bitcoin because of no profits gained. Hopefully for the near future the bull run starts.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.
The price is still in reddish and the situation is bearish. Those who sold their holding at the end of 2017 are very happy because of the huge profits and investors after February 2018 are moaning because they have lost thousands of dollars. When the price increases their deficits will automatically recovered. The future is bright and the investors should stop moaning now.

You are right it will happen some people will be happy and some will be sad because those who sold their coin at the end of 2017 were happy, but those who wanted to invest in Feb 2018 but did not invest are going to be sad, but no worries price will change once again, so they will get the chance of buying at the lower price once again. So no worries just try to buy some coin right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In early 2017 bitcoin traded at a price $ 700, the year 2017's the most beautiful year for speculators and investors, which is also an achievement for bitcoin, its article from June to December 2017, bitcoin experiencing massive growth until print his best price of $ 20.000 and I judge it as a 'bonus period' for those involved, so it's only natural that this incident's very rare or maybe just once but I with optimism the incident will recur as some large whales still have a large number of BTCs. Nothing scary here, $ 5.000 + is a stable price of bitcoin even more stable than in previous years.

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities.

What you say is true, the government and the great pope have the means mainly to shake up the bitcoin price whenever he wants. In this case we should be able to read the opportunities that exist following the rhythm of their game (ride) when they succeed we too must succeed.

People who have doubts tend to be overwhelmed by feelings of worry, so they often experience loss or lack of understanding of bitcoin performance, so they are easy frustrating and emotion ultimately causing sales because of panic.

All individuals are a moan about the cost of bitcoin as a result of the instability something ups and down that is the idea of the bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin fee's no longer a problem everything is getting low now.

To those People stressed over the cost of bitcoin simply still keeps on trusting that bitcoin will recuperate once more.

Not once, but bitcoin will recover itself many times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Lack of knowledge and understand where people invest their money with combination of FUD = endless moaning
Most of such people came to the market recently having a picture of lambo in 1 day in their eyes, without proper understanding about this industry.
I haven't seen a single person who is in crypto over 3-4 years making a topic on this forum like "Why Bitcoin price is falling?", because those people have understanding and own experience though these years, simple right?
Patience is the key sometimes, sadly still not so many get that, and keep on spreading their sad bitcoin stories all around.
Activity: 58
yes because this site is concerned with bitcoin so we will mean about the bitcoin price for investor
Activity: 350

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

They moan cause they price of bitcoin will fall to the future, I support cryptocurrency not capitalism. I believe that this country is our cryptocurrencies work. I believe in science, the market. Cause I support cryptocurrency even though the future type. The first place, but its value for those of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: