Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

You've done a good analysis. You are right that the price of bitcoin today depends on the actions of whales and the government. The state can affect the strong growth of bitcoin, and its fall. It seems to me that in 2017 it would be a kind of test of price for strength, and can bitcoin cost$20,000??? It turned out. I think in 2018 there will be another check of the peak price of bitcoin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

Panic that makes them complain of this decline. Complaining is not a way out for this situation, it's better to be patient and wait for the market to improve again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I see beginner crypto users just follow the trend of price increase only and do not think about the impact due to always believe the issue that makes the price rise (fomo). always learn what crypto is and crypto purpose is very important for beginners and everyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Of course people who have invested on something will surely get worried as the possible income they might have becomes lower and lower. Even me and any other people who might be expecting to earn from this will also moan. But then, as risk takers, we have to believe that their is a positive thing that will happen. As risk takers, we claim that bitcoin will arise again and it will surely be.
Activity: 98
Yes I think once everyone is not familiar and interested in investing in bitcoin. since the existence of crypto advertisement, the price of crypto especially bitcoin has increased and the growth of enthusiasts in every year.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Its normal for people to moan about the prices right now because the current state of the market is getting worse and the price is continuously decreasing, try to look at the situation today in another side which you can invest even more since the market price is dumping.
Activity: 201
All Crypto players and traders do want the price down when they will buy Coins, but it turns out after Bitcoin down but they complain and do not buy as much coins. that means, Money from Crypto merchants is gone to buy coins, and now the price of coins they have got stuck at a high price. that's the reason, why People so complain when the price of Bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In my own personal opinion, people are moaning about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin starts to fall down since 2018 and they wanted to increase its price again like last year. People just got upset that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't have a good value anymore and hoping that it will increase again.
That is what they want to happen for bitcoin right now, to pump like crazy just like in the market of 2017 but the reality is, it is opposite on what is happening back then when 2017. The market is dumping and going down like there is no tomorrow and that is very frustrating for the people who bought bitcoin above $15,000.
We have to understand that before entering the market, it's important to do research, how this field works, what should be learned, familiarized, what to prioritize, and how all these should be managed. It needs thorough preparation, and courage. If you inculcate in your mind what influences the rapid change in price and embrace that reality, I believe it won't be hard and surprising to see the rise and and fall of price.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Yeah! You nailed it.  You are absolutely right.  Instead of complaining, we should use it as an advantage to adding bitcoins into our portfolio.  We should not look at the deflation price of bitcoin in the market today instead, we should widen our perspective and focus in the bigger picture of bitcoin throughout the history and its possible price in the future.  Bitcoin already proves its capacity to recover and to grow your investment exponentially for just a period of time and I think this is enough not to complain and not to doubt bitcoin capacity.   Besides, our perspective regarding the red days might also influence bitcoin price in the market.  So, if we really want to experience bitcoin price inflation, we must look this phenomenon positively and bring good vibes in the market that encourage more investors to engage now in cryptocurrency and to  kee trusting bitcoin capacity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

They complained first before they do anything. I don't know why people just want to dig when there is a trend or something popular for about a certain time, and then complaining why they didn't do it while it is not popular or what so that they will be brought up as well. But once they got the opportunity they won't do anything unless it becomes popular once again. I agree to your statement people are just like this and that, I see myself wayback before, I just ride when a certain stuff is at the peak and then ignore when it falls.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In my own personal opinion, people are moaning about the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin starts to fall down since 2018 and they wanted to increase its price again like last year. People just got upset that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't have a good value anymore and hoping that it will increase again.
That is what they want to happen for bitcoin right now, to pump like crazy just like in the market of 2017 but the reality is, it is opposite on what is happening back then when 2017. The market is dumping and going down like there is no tomorrow and that is very frustrating for the people who bought bitcoin above $15,000.
I think it's because bitcoin is volatile, risky, and very unpredictable. Price keeps on changing and market keeps on moving unexpectedly. However, it's beyond our control, lots of considerable factors that cause the price to drop and rise. What we can do is to do research, study, learn from experiences, more familiarization, seek help from experts, experiment what's the best strategy for you, stick  with it, love what you do, and acknowledge the real nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 9
People moan and are upset about the price of bitcoin because no one in this world likes losing money. 
I dare you to find me a single person who buys bitcoin and hopes that it looses value.
Its the nature of the game to become emotional as the price fluctuates- this morning I was quite happy with the price
Activity: 406
Because they don't want to lose money that's why they acted like that, even you and if your in the situation of keeping bitcoin for a long time and hoping that one day it reaches the desire amount you want but what's happening is the opposite of it. But of course don't take that too much because it will only lead you to stress and bad decisions instead just monitor the movements of the coins you have in the market before doing your next move.
Activity: 70
It is sad the price of bitcoin has fallen to such a prize and everyone is of high expectation things get better soon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Just imagine when bitcoin price was in it's ATH, a lot of people wanted it to get cheap to get more bitcoin. Now that bitcoin went down almost over than 50% everyone is crying. I guess people have no contentment and will always be complaining whether it's a bear market or a bull market. Welcome to crypto world.
People are discussing about the price of Bitcoin and are the trending discussion these days because the price has dropped a lot to 5.8k dollar which is the lowest price recorded this year. It was of 5.8k dollar yesterday but today it is of 6.1k dollar which improved today.

After this improvement those who were talking yesterday that Bitcoin will collapse are now changed after knowing that it has improved from yesterday value.
I think people have no price satisfaction after all.Even before the market is in bull run,people would always moan to reach new price heights again,and now that the market is in bearish trend,more moaning of prices are expected.Remember that we are in this crypto world with so much high volatility and never ending fluctuations,so just learn to ride along with it so you won't be stressed in thinking what would be the market price.

People will always complain either the market price will be pumping or dumping because most of them are just not good in trading or not well knowledgeable about the market so we should always analyze the situation before investing to avoid wrong decisions.
People are moaning about the price in the market because they are not satisfied with the price and want some more increase or decrease to have an opportunity without thinking on how much they are longing so they have limit their selves waiting  for the price they wanted. They are doubted and regret even what change comes in the market because they do not understand what decision they should make.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
they complain because the price drop is very significant, just imagine from the highest price is now experiencing a correction even close to the lowest price, how not to worry especially the investor who bought a lot of bitcoin when the price is still in the "peak of everest"
The market has a trending topic which is about the value of Bitcoin but this time there is a negative perception here about the Bitcoin. The low value has affected on the people or investors who has invested in a normal and now are in loss because the market value is 6k dollar currently. They should remember the truth that the Bitcoin has recovered after many downfalls in the past and this time it is not a permanent downfall but will recover.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
Yeah, but those two things is practically dependent on each individual. In every disappointment that someone is seeing, one other person is seeing an opportunity. A lot of people are complaining and whining about the price today because their mind is so centered on profit than even long term investment.

For long term investment, I want to believe this should even be the best time for anyone to be getting the best from this space with the prices of most of these assets low, but they would not get that, will they ?
Activity: 352
The price will decrease drastically again and again investors are getting panic to hold the bitcoin. This makes people moan about bitcoin. They loose their hope in bitcoin growth. When we are investing on some thing we have to wait with patience then only we can acheive the growth. Once the price increases people are happy at the same time if it decreases they are very upset and talk negatively about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: