Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well that's very true. People keep complaining about how bitcoin price fell, the value is not high anymore and such, but they don't realize that we're the one that determine the market. Whether the price fall or what, that's because of us.
If more people sell but no one want to buy, of course the price will fall. Rather than complaining and questioning why bitcoin is down, we should just buy more and more. Demand more bitcoin rather than the supply so the market will rise again, attract more people to invest and make bitcoin popular and reach the top again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Your analysis is spot on. You haven’t mentioned the greediness of people who wasn’t to get rich from night to morning. This is the reason why you will always see this topics popping up as soon as the price drops by 10%.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is elementary why, because it is a syndrome of lost opportunity.They hear the success when back in 2011 for $ 1000 bought bitcoin and now are millionaires and want the same.Therefore, constantly thinking about the price,and I will tell you it will always be expensive for them.I have a friend he told me 1000 for the cue ball expensive...then he said 3000 is definitely not expensive to pay off... Yes, 10,000 is not unrealistic all fall...20 000 everything is very expensive,and now when the price of bitcoin is 6700 it is also expensive, you know what I mean?
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
There are a lot of whiners and skeptics who are worried about their 0.005 bitcoin, which they have invested. Other people who have 5-5000 bitcoins behave in a completely different way in the market. Most of them are calm about price changes. And only a small part of people succumb to these provocations and start selling coins.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
people moan about the price because they have holdings, they also moan because they want to have a good price for the bitcoin so that they can earn from it.
Definitely they don't understand crypto investment. We can't blame them, but their actions seems to be irritating and impatient people will never survive in here. Easy money as they always think which is not meant to be like that. If they fully understand crypto life, it surely they stop moaning and move on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
All individuals are a moan about the cost of bitcoin as a result of the instability something ups and down that is the idea of the bitcoin. The individuals who are holding an extensive volume of the bitcoin there have additionally had a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire benefits. The market is controlled by the demand and the supply that we require. To those People stressed over the cost of bitcoin simply still keeps on trusting that bitcoin will recuperate once more.
Activity: 213
they complain because bitcoin price low
they want bitcoin price high so they can sell their coin for a high price
but there is an advantage of falling bitcoin prices, that is you can buy bitcoin at a low price and you can sell your coin when bitcoin price high
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
people moan about the price because they have holdings, they also moan because they want to have a good price for the bitcoin so that they can earn from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It should also be taken into account that if people are moaning about bitcoin, this does not mean that they worry only bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the entire crypto currency and its price depends on the price of all crypto currency. Therefore, everyone looks at bitcoin with hope, as they worry about their coins and tokens. And they in the last six months because of bitcoin fell by about 70 percent.
They are just wanted to rise it immediately and has no patient to wait for the best time to come. Sometimes it's difficult to understand why people wants to get the price higher and once it goes higher they will regrets why they did not buy it while it's at lower price. 
Activity: 488
I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.
The price is still in reddish and the situation is bearish. Those who sold their holding at the end of 2017 are very happy because of the huge profits and investors after February 2018 are moaning because they have lost thousands of dollars. When the price increases their deficits will automatically recovered. The future is bright and the investors should stop moaning now.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
Well, those who moan about floors likely worry about losses, and those who moan about highs are probably just looking for the best opportunity to cash in. I don't think we'll ever really eliminate topics like this, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. These are pretty common in forex discussions as well, and they're far more stable.

I agree that we should all be contributing in our own little ways, but at the same time everyone is free to worry about prices as much as they want.

They worry too much, indeed. But it is okay, as long as we care for bitcoin. Let us practice to be patient and not to worry too much. You know that it is only for the mean time. Also, have trust on this since you let yourself in on this game.

the truth is, they are really afraid if the price still getting down and makes them wait for a long time. they cannot wait any longer because we know that almost all of us have a big loss in crypto right now so we need a fresh air so we can survive in this crypto world. maybe we need to learn and practice about patience so we can manage our emotion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

agree with you , rather than blame to someone about bitcoin price better find new way to get opportunity , invest on another currency or something
blamming didnt give you anything .
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Just all came through bitcoin and even on the rise. All who learned about the cryptocurrency before 2015 managed to go to the altcoins and disappointed in bitkin. But still keep some part of it in the General basket. And whining by those who just came. everyone else is sitting there rubbing their hands. It's okay, we're growing. Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Peoples moan on bitcoin price right now maybe because they buying bitcoin at higher price and their investment reducing the value. I think its normal but also normal for bitcoin price when the price fluctuating
But right now, the price of Bitcoin is low and this opportunity could be availed to make investment and hold the coins till the market is green. This will maximize their marginal benefits. Besides, the value of Bitcoin is on the rise. We witnessed a recovery of more than $700 in the past two days. This means the market has actually started recovering and we will soon witness the boom.
Activity: 228
It is caused by that peak at the end of 2017 We have just reached that plan and now most of the guys are thinking that $19,500 it is the normal price of Bitcoin, people are dumb. Including all of us in some aspects.
Activity: 350
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

Of course, altcoins is also a great idea to begin with. But with Bitcoin who's reputation as the most reliable of them all, I would prefer to buy Bitcoin instead of some altcoins.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
People who already new investing in bitcoin  are don't know what exactly the price of bitcoin when it past years ago. They think this is the worst price of bitcoin. So they felt they are suffering into bad price

The market price today is currently dropping and the pump is not so high, obviously those people who are holding a huge amount of coins will really moan about the price and worried about what will happen in the next few months.
Activity: 696
Not all people moan about the price of bitcoin but many people moan about it because this past December 2017 and early months of 2018, the price of bitcoin was so high and many people thought the price of bitcoin will still climb that is why they bought bitcoin with this high price but what happened is that bitcoin suddenly dropped or went down. So people are really moaning because of their loss on bitcoin because of the price deflation.
Activity: 64
People who already new investing in bitcoin  are don't know what exactly the price of bitcoin when it past years ago. They think this is the worst price of bitcoin. So they felt they are suffering into bad price
People moan about the price of bitcoin because the price is not growing and most of the people have bought bitcoin for higher price than that of today. They are waiting for a pump in the price and to recover their deficit. They must keep their coins in the wallet till the price rise again and for that they will have to wait for some more time. Impatient people moan about the current situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

In my own personal opinion, people moans about the price of bitcoin because people starts to sell all of their bitcoin for them not to have a big loss if bitcoin starts to have a more lower price. People are getting upset about the price of bitcoin because it has a low value today. Hoping that the price of bitcoin will increase once again.
Pages:
Jump to: