Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 28953 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Peoples moan on bitcoin price right now maybe because they buying bitcoin at higher price and their investment reducing the value. I think its normal but also normal for bitcoin price when the price fluctuating
But right now, the price of Bitcoin is low and this opportunity could be availed to make investment and hold the coins till the market is green. This will maximize their marginal benefits. Besides, the value of Bitcoin is on the rise. We witnessed a recovery of more than $700 in the past two days. This means the market has actually started recovering and we will soon witness the boom.
The price was facing with downfalls few days ago and as it touched the lowest market of this existing year but it started recovering on the next day after these downfalls when the value touched 5.8k dollar. The market started recovering from 5.8k dollar to 6.5k dollar today which two to three stays.

People were with negative perceptions but this improvement changed the negativity to positive perceptions and now they are expecting for better future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Many people moan because many people have lost an incredible amount. Imagine buying Bitcoin at 18k and then lose over half of it? You would also spend a lot of mental energy thinking about the future and when it's going to go up.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
All people moan the price of bitcoin because of the very low low prices of bitcoin day and day .I think people will moan because of this if it is really continued this year bitcoin will loss of there members.
Yes because of dropping of price they did not expected a huge drops of value.  Users know that value is fluctuating but usually price increased. So hoping we could see an increase this few months time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Why a lot of people moan in bitcoin? Because they don't see how it great. A lot of people that invested in bitcoin without knowing its backbone. They just tend to put their money and think that tomorrow they are millionaire. They don't know the risk of investment and when it happens, they cry out loud. They blame bitcoin but they don't notice that the fault is on their hand.
That is the reason why they should learn how bitcoin works and what are the possible worst case scenarios that might happen here in bitcoin so before they put any amount of money then they should study and learn the right way to be able to not become a bad investor or trader and so that they will not moan about the price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Lots of people who have recently gotten into crypto have gotten in to make money. It's just money on their mind, so of course they complain about the price of crypto. Unfortunately, that's what crypto is advertised as now, just a way to get money. News channels don't talk about the fundamentals, just the price. This is what the mass majority of people are exposed to.

Those that believe in a project may not care about the price right now, since they believe it'll go up. Those that just want to make money will complain when the price goes down.

People are Moaning because of the price Value of Bitcoin goes up and down in the market trading, one should remember that Market is Volatile, price movement is very unpredictable, it may goes up and goes down, dependent on the volume investment posted on the market, one should also note that among all the ALT coins in the market only Bitcoin were able to survived all the beating after a lot of issues posted on the market.it remain very strong on the market, and now regaining the momentum to the possible bull run in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Why a lot of people moan in bitcoin? Because they don't see how it great. A lot of people that invested in bitcoin without knowing its backbone. They just tend to put their money and think that tomorrow they are millionaire. They don't know the risk of investment and when it happens, they cry out loud. They blame bitcoin but they don't notice that the fault is on their hand.
Activity: 322
BTC rises and falls, but the trend is upward in the long run.
Surely the trend is always increasing. I can see that in the Bitcoin price chart. But many people expect Bitcoin to die or be reduced to $ 1. They not Bitcoin's community. Those are the enemies of Bitcoin and crypto
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
I hate to whine every time Bitcoin prices drop. I feel very uncomfortable when they are are the coward, but they still want to make money with Bitcoin. I find Bitcoin's price drop is a chance for me to buy Bitcoin at a lower price
Activity: 350
because they want to make a lot of money on it and the current prices are not very suitable for this
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
All people moan the price of bitcoin because of the very low low prices of bitcoin day and day .I think people will moan because of this if it is really continued this year bitcoin will loss of there members.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
You are absolutely right there, mate. Sadly, the majority of the people are lazy. The majority of the people are whiners. That is not good to hear but that is the truth. And the truth bites. The majority of the people are indeed like sheep. Whatever the fate or future of Bitcoin is, it is in our very hands. We are the owners of Bitcoin. We can kill it or make it stronger. It all depends on our decision.
Activity: 35
I agree, if nothing is done by us as a crypto community then where is the room for long-term change? We need to stick together and discuss other ways of building crypto up not tearing it down!
Activity: 238
If you buy bitcoin for $1,000, you don't complain that it costs $6,300.

I believe many people who complain about the price of bitcoin bought it last year for $10,000 to $20,000.

Therefore, it is impossible for prices to keep rising, and the market needs its own correction. Maybe in a few years some people will say they can hope to buy bitcoin for $20,000.
Activity: 31
I think the point doesn't depend only from whales and the government, there are other factors that affect the price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Op is very clever, he has missed the prices in between and thus these figures are not right. He has given figure in 2017 as $700 but the highest has $19000 and now we are at less than 1/3rd of it.

I still believe that patience will increase the chances of profit but it is not guaranteed. Invest only what you can afford to loose.
Well I think this is natural. All humans are greedy to some extent. We are greedy too for some special thing and some people are little bit extra greedy for money. That is bad thing but you can’t just change the nature of someone. Anyway when they see others investing in there and earning money, so their greed gets triggered out and they start getting in without any basic knowledge.

We all wanted to make money somehow that's why it is just natural for people to react in every dump of bitcoin's price because it would mean that price would be lesser than it is before and a possibility of losing more money. Bitcoin has a big effect to the price of the altcoins because it is a base coin and we all notice that when bitcoin makes rapid movement, it has a big effect to altcoin's price whether it goes up or down. We should always have risk management then so that we can preserve our capital cause after all, trading is a hit or miss and the good thing is that we can still act upon it if its a miss.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
because bitcoin prices often go up and down, sometimes almost every month, and merit can hamper account hikes, probably because everyone is complaining about bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
they may have their own standards so many complain that bitcoin prices fall every day, whereas it is natural that cryptocurrency conditions will not always improve at any time, my bitcoin forecasts start to improve as he reaches the end of the year, as predicted in 2018
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
Most of people moan about the price of bitcoin is because a very low price and investors has starting to leave bitcoin because of no profits gained. Hopefully for the near future the bull run starts.

I don't think that the investors have started to leave bitcoin, I only think that the investor will buy as much bitcoin as they can because the price still in the low price so they will use this opportunity to buy more bitcoin. only people that are desperate with the bitcoin price that will leave bitcoin and never come back although the price increase in the future because they think that their chance to stay in bitcoin is already ended.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
Op is very clever, he has missed the prices in between and thus these figures are not right. He has given figure in 2017 as $700 but the highest has $19000 and now we are at less than 1/3rd of it.

I still believe that patience will increase the chances of profit but it is not guaranteed. Invest only what you can afford to loose.
Well I think this is natural. All humans are greedy to some extent. We are greedy too for some special thing and some people are little bit extra greedy for money. That is bad thing but you can’t just change the nature of someone. Anyway when they see others investing in there and earning money, so their greed gets triggered out and they start getting in without any basic knowledge.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Factors good news last year so many believe that bitcoin will have a high value in the future. but I think in this year bitcoin will be stable at the price of $ 10k because everyone can already choose new coins that exist in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: