Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
That volatility cuts off those who came to bitcoin for wrong reasons. Therefore, I prefer treating these dips as a cleansing process.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Too many people invest in BTC, the price of BTC is related to the profits of many people!
BTC is a sign of cryptocurrency. People are accustomed to measure the cryptocurrency market with BTC's price!
Activity: 1050
read your article I feel enlightened with your analysis I strongly agree with your views so interesting so far I think and predict instability bitcoin prices due to government regulation in every country in the world that has not legalized or do policy to legalize crypto in its population, I am very grateful for your very amazing sight of useful and successful sting for all of us
indeed today many governments from various countries, still seek policies about bitcoin. we hope that soon there will be a solution to this problem. so that investors no longer hesitate to invest, and that's what we expect
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
read your article I feel enlightened with your analysis I strongly agree with your views so interesting so far I think and predict instability bitcoin prices due to government regulation in every country in the world that has not legalized or do policy to legalize crypto in its population, I am very grateful for your very amazing sight of useful and successful sting for all of us
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
People moan about the price of bitcoin, especially in time of reddish market where in tbe price value of bitcoin is falling down,people moan on this period and price rise that is low value, holders of coins are silence and contented for a very  high price value, that set their target especially in selling altcoins.
We can't blame for such indefinite actions and can't keep them calm cause they definitely they are still losing until now. Mostly people having these emotions are those who aren't wanting to loss nor they fully understand. Thus, this people will create fuds and could only ruin crypto image into the investors.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Lots of people are complaining but not all the people. And those who camplains are the bitcoin holders. Who else will complain about its decrease? of course its them because they are and they will be affected by it. They bought and hold for their bitcoins to earn in the first place so if it continously decreases they will really complain instead of thinking that they should take advantage and buy more bitcoins. You have a point, people should be interested in buying and investing cause it is in its lower price, and I agree to that. It is our chance to buy bitcoin in its cheaper price and we will earn more. No matter how low its price is, it will still increase in the future so we do not have to worry. But we also cant blame them, those who moans and complains. After all, not all the people share the same perspectives and everyone has their own reasons. Let them be, as long as we are not affected by their whines were good. Let's just persuade others to invest and to be optimistic.
Activity: 476
Because they have incurred loss rather than gain. Because they thought cryptocurrency is so easy, just buy low alternative coin or buy bitcoin at low price and sell immediately at high price. Do you think it is simple as that? men, no. We are in the most volatile investment industry, and we need to be very mindful at intelligent when we have to perform our acts. Simple as that. Do your own research, use your day to learn more about cryptocurrency in general and technicalities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Because many people invested on the bitcoin and they really looking to get the more profit over it.
That is reason for the people really worry about the coin.

If you want to invest on the crypto currencies use the time do not cry nothing will work at here to get the decent profit after some months.
Exactly, this is the main reason that people are always moan about the price of bitcoin, there are a lot of people than invested too much money in crypto, so when they see that bitcoin price fall, they will be scared and maybe they will sell their bitcoin because they can't afford losing their money, This move is not a smart, because if you are already invested in crypto, that's mean that you are more than 80% that you investment will make you some profit later, so everyone should afford the consequence..
Activity: 126
People moan about the price of bitcoin, especially in time of reddish market where in tbe price value of bitcoin is falling down,people moan on this period and price rise that is low value, holders of coins are silence and contented for a very  high price value, that set their target especially in selling altcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Because many people invested on the bitcoin and they really looking to get the more profit over it.
That is reason for the people really worry about the coin.

If you want to invest on the crypto currencies use the time do not cry nothing will work at here to get the decent profit after some months.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously
If I'm correct it's because of futures will end next Friday.
so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Yes, buying is a good tip now so buy as many bitcoin as you can while it's cheap.

Expect that there will be more moaners are coming to this thread and will say bad things about this crash. They will never look at the positive side of it that they can buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I don't understand why people expect bitcoin to rise all the time. If you don't expect any currency to rise all the time you should understand that there should be points where currencies fall. It's just a point of entry for people who see the brighter side of things. Despite volatility in cryptos, you have to understand that these are the best times to buy to make up for loses in the future.
Exactly.Bitcoin and altcoins are born with high volatility so do not expect too much that their prices will always on top.Even bitcoin who has always been a leading cryptocurrency in the market has its own time to fall its price.So learn to be open-minded and stay positive despite the bad situation right now.
Activity: 112
I do not know why BTC and other altcoin prices are falling continuously, so I think that investment now is better, if fear of selling could cause us to lose.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I don't understand why people expect bitcoin to rise all the time. If you don't expect any currency to rise all the time you should understand that there should be points where currencies fall. It's just a point of entry for people who see the brighter side of things. Despite volatility in cryptos, you have to understand that these are the best times to buy to make up for loses in the future.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I think the reason behind this is that they have invested in bitcoin, thats why they are so worried about its price, many people will sell their bitcoins instead of holding it, they believe in the speculations and negative comments that are doing such thing in the market, they all saying that bitcoin will be dead soon, without any concrete and specific reason why they said that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
While the op is right he needs to understand that the average investor of bitcoin does not want to hold for the long term that is only something that whales and smart investors do, everyone else is chasing yesterdays profits and want to invest in a coin that skyrockets and become rich that way, but if you have a decent amount of capital and invest it in bitcoin you will get profits in the long term and if you hold long enough your profits will be out of this world.
Activity: 476
maybe a lot of people are complaining with bitcoin,
they buy when the price is high.
while in recent weeks the market price has fallen.
Those how are complaining against the price of bitcoin are surely those who has no patience and they sold bitcoin at panic, price of bitcoin never remain same it use to increase and decrease so we will have to handle our emotions about the rise and fall of bitcoin so this way we will get profit, now a day people has become so wise that’s why everyone is holding quietly to get better profit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Of course all people are moan about the price of bitcoin because the others month left this year is very low low prices in the market until now it will be falling down that's why the people are worried the status of bitcoin as of now in the market.
Most people who are moaning today apparently bought at the peak and I am sure there is no one who bought way back that is still not in profit till date. It is understandable we will keep seeing people like this who thought bitcoin was a get rich quick scheme and investing has set them up for life but in fact, they only ended up joining the FOMO and they are here wishing they did not.

All hope is not lost however as the future is still very bright and anyone who understands that would not even moan a bit.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Maybe you have a point of views about this your speculation,of what are you thinking about this doing of government and big whales by manipulating any tricks in crypto worlds,and you want all of us to do something,to stop them controlling us like a puppet and the crypto economy into there hands,otherwise if we  protest now what is our chances that we win,even crypto is created or made by us the group of small merchants,thetefore those big whales have there capability to control the whole stock of crytocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
None other than the business. When people have invested their money into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin, they assured that the profits would hit their wallets. But this first 2 quarters have been worse and taken the investors to grieve worst. The second  half would bring good turn over. Lets just see what is going to happen.

Those who are moaning about the prices of cryptocurrency today are actually holding a huge amount of coins which is melting right now in the market but the best thing to do today is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing more investments.
Exactly.And that is just a normal shoutout from all of us here since the price right now is currently too low.But despite of the bloody market today,we should still be thankful that bitcoin price is pretty much higher than other cryptocurrencies.So let's just hope that this bloody market will turn into green market already and see the price starts to increase again.
The bitcoin or crypto holders are moaning especially about the price value of the coin market which is very low because they can  not  continue trading with this kind of price value which is very downfall, it will affect the value of their token, is they push even in the reddish prive value.
Pages:
Jump to: