Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think that's because how bitcoin's market price skyrocketed from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars now. While new investors are coming in to ride the train, it was only then that bitcoin has plunged down its market value putting some in disbelief while others made them hate their decision. But if you just only understand bitcoin's history, then you will worry not of what is happening right now.
Activity: 588
Because they think the BTC will continue to rise, the BTC price in 2017 is $ 20000. But now is the time when BTC is just below $ 7000. So I think they were surprised by the price of the BTC. Fear of BTC price will fall sharply.
i think much people get shocked now with currenct bitcoin price.it fall from $20k till below $6k.investor and trader think that cryptocurrency will die but actually not.it just whales game to make beginner investor out from market.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Complaining about the market is very reasonable because the market is not moving according to the expectations of many investors, many people are losing a huge amount of money in their portfolio, their hopes are constantly extinguished by the serious fall. I can say that people are like sitting on a fire, very uncomfortable, waiting patiently is really something almost impossible to do, personally, I am also a person who has a very strong psychology in front of many changes of the market but the recent times are hell moments for me, I do not even want to look at what's involved in the price of bitcoin.
Because lots of them are really expecting good outcomes, but at this rate there is no slight chances that their expectations will be followed, that is they complain when they see the market peice raging to downfall. It cannot be avoided since you are risking, there is really a big chance that you will lose but that depends on how you are going to handle ypur losses.
In fact, if we really want to be truthful to ourselves, most of the people that invested last year, simply joined FOMO and never bothered to look at the long term benefit of bitcoin before investing and also did not bother to understand the volatility of the market before deciding to invest at all and all these things as far as I am concerned is one thing that is necessary to help inform one's investment decision.

Since they bought at the peak, and now the market is looking sour, they simply would moan until they get the clearer picture and begin to see even this downtrend market as an opportunity for them to take advantage of.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
People moan about the price of bitcoin because now their prices are almost stomping their feet and many are looking forward to their prices, but everyone hopes that the market will be rosy and good.

We cannot blame these people because the price of bitcoin are so alarming already that made everyone worried. This took awhile since price dropped and never recover until now, but we're hoping that this too shall pass.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
People moan about the price of bitcoin because now their prices are almost stomping their feet and many are looking forward to their prices, but everyone hopes that the market will be rosy and good.
Activity: 126
Because they think the BTC will continue to rise, the BTC price in 2017 is $ 20000. But now is the time when BTC is just below $ 7000. So I think they were surprised by the price of the BTC. Fear of BTC price will fall sharply.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Many peoples worry about bitcoin price because maybe they buying bitcoin above $10k level. Bitcoin price year on years still growing and increasing but from all time high, bitcoin price drop more than 60%.
We should now worry about market condition right now if we are believe on crypto market, I am believe crypto is potential market in the future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
You know the price of crypto has been very long time at a cheap price and many people have said a few months ago that it is currently an opportunity to buy. and many people have bought because the price is cheap. but the price does not recover. that is being complained by many investors
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
None other than the business. When people have invested their money into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin, they assured that the profits would hit their wallets. But this first 2 quarters have been worse and taken the investors to grieve worst. The second  half would bring good turn over. Lets just see what is going to happen.

Those who are moaning about the prices of cryptocurrency today are actually holding a huge amount of coins which is melting right now in the market but the best thing to do today is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing more investments.
Exactly.And that is just a normal shoutout from all of us here since the price right now is currently too low.But despite of the bloody market today,we should still be thankful that bitcoin price is pretty much higher than other cryptocurrencies.So let's just hope that this bloody market will turn into green market already and see the price starts to increase again.
The bitcoin or crypto holders are moaning especially about the price value of the coin market which is very low because they can  not  continue trading with this kind of price value which is very downfall, it will affect the value of their token, is they push even in the reddish prive value.
Well I think they must know the actual facts regarding this scenario. And all those who have got some experience in here, they better know what system is about. How it just works out. Things can’t just be same for long time. And in bitcoins, you can’t just expect it to be for the next day so how you think for so long 8 or 9 years, bitcoin always moving up. No things are flexible but fine.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
Because they impatient and can no longer wait for profits to cash out. Maybe they invested and and pries suddenly gone downward by this time and they have no choice but to argue and troll about the prices being too down.

They just do not know that it only makes other people panic more and make others sell off their coins to cut off their losses.
People should be careful about news nowadays.
People are complaining about the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because all of its price starts to decrease and falls down in the market. People starts sell all of their bitcoins because they are impatient to hold it and wait to its price to increase again.
Complaining about the market is very reasonable because the market is not moving according to the expectations of many investors, many people are losing a huge amount of money in their portfolio, their hopes are constantly extinguished by the serious fall. I can say that people are like sitting on a fire, very uncomfortable, waiting patiently is really something almost impossible to do, personally, I am also a person who has a very strong psychology in front of many changes of the market but the recent times are hell moments for me, I do not even want to look at what's involved in the price of bitcoin.
Because lots of them are really expecting good outcomes, but at this rate there is no slight chances that their expectations will be followed, that is they complain when they see the market peice raging to downfall. It cannot be avoided since you are risking, there is really a big chance that you will lose but that depends on how you are going to handle ypur losses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
when people talk about the value of crypto, then there will be "disappointment" and "opportunity" the two words are always associated either with prices rising or falling. they are successful adlah those who can minimize disappointment and take advantage of opportunities of course in trading. maybe now is an opportunity for those who want to invest crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
Let their be more people using it and manipulation by big whales won't work anymore. The lesser people joining the more they can manipulate or control it. We need to use bitcoin as a currency for us to control so much volatility in it. Add more stores or establishments to use it so we can do help stabilize the price. And moaning probably will be no more. Just maybe though since things are always unpredictable.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Indeed,  crypto world is comprised of the people who invested their time and money to their chosen coins/tokens, we are the one who'll lead the future of it. And if you choose to be controlled by the government, whales or your emotions it will take you to nowhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I totally agree that why we will be scared about government or big whales manipulation.We are the true ruler in crypto world.Without us it doesnt last long.I understand that people are moaning about price drop and btc might die and can no longer retrieve because they expected to earn a lot.When it talks about money everyone will get eager to reach what they wanted.So they got frustrated and scared that bitcoin can no longer rise up.
Activity: 252
Most people who invest in bitcoin these days are speculators, who complain about prices when they fall sharply. If you're a bitcoin believer, you won't complain about a short-term price fluctuation if you're a long-term holder.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Just imagine when bitcoin price was in it's ATH, a lot of people wanted it to get cheap to get more bitcoin. Now that bitcoin went down almost over than 50% everyone is crying. I guess people have no contentment and will always be complaining whether it's a bear market or a bull market. Welcome to crypto world.

That the reason why you have to know how much you are longing for the value of coins you have because wanting for more increase make you greed and make you lose when its down. People are moaning because the value of their investment lessen but instead of panicking take an opportunity to buy more rather than contributing to this fall.
Activity: 98
Due to the current bitcoin price volality. So many factors in the year 2018 that causes the drop in the price of bitcoin continuously causing panic kususnya for those who invest all assets assets in bitcoin
Activity: 26
I think it is the cloud of general negativism that surrounds the issue, of course it is very easy to say "I will invest when It goes back down to 5k" when It was in 15k, but now that it has that price people are very afraid to invest because we do not see a possible rise in the future.
Activity: 237
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bitcoin in 2017 can rise high but in 2018 bitcoin fell very low. I think for now we need to strengthen our mental for the fall of bitcoin at this time, complaining is useless and better be patient and wait for bitcoin rising.

They think that wasting a piece bitcoin is a huge amount of fiat we spend. So they better to hold their bitcoin for the right time when the bitcoin price rise again...
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
If you asking, why all people moan about  the price of bitcoin, then the answer is simple, first of all, miners and an increase in the payback period due to a price drop, also people (bitcoin freelancers) who work for bitcoin, and price drop means only, that they will receive less in USD, than they got at last week, Also "holders", who bought bitcoin for a high price, than it worth now, and own losing money.
Investors are not feeling good when the price is decreasing, because they have invested money in bitcoin in a high price and when the price start decreasing they are losing their own money, while the miners are moaning because the cost on mining currencies is more that its mining, therefore they want to price to increase so that they can easily make some money from mining.
Pages:
Jump to: