Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
of course for those who complain about bitcoin prices now.
because for us when we buy cheaply and we are patient with waiting for higher prices, until now bitcoin prices are also still down, so we had panicked with the current conditions by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
That is why we with little investments should be patience because at every price you buy bitcoin it will surely recover.  Panic selling by small investors is what is putting money in the pocket of whales and the governments.  The whales will create the FUD for the panic sellers and greedy buyers but if you are wise base on the historical data then you should hold.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
They are moaning or more likely crying now because the market punish them for not having a solid plan for their bitcoins and it is really giving them a loss for now and they should have do better next time because if they will keep on holding without having a cut loss target and also a profit stop target then they will not become successful in investing.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
People moan because they bought the coin at the wrong time and they lost money, many people complained about the price because they just joined crypto, if you asked the early adopters they will say that bitcoin is the best investment in the world, and people need to have a long vision, think of its potential not just temporary price
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
They may incur current losses, as bitcoin prices continue to decline and they clearly complain about bitcoin prices.
They buy bitcoin when the price is high and they are afraid of losing their money even more than right now.
But we should stay calm and be patient waiting for bitcoin value to go back up, then sell it when the desired price comes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
People tend to moam, murmur , or complain when things do not go their ways or the way they expect and that is what happening to bitcoin, they expect it to be that high so that they can sell their coins or token but if not they tell to ask why ans when it will go up again, they' re afraid to lose their investment if go down to he dip.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The fact is that many people who complain about the price of Bitcoin entered last year when the news was all over the globe. This means people invested at higher pris and now that its down, people have lost a lot of money and so they're right if they moan about downtrend.
yes it is true,bitcoin value late last year was so good that it attracted newbie investors but it breaks suddenly came first part of january that is why most that invested on late part of 2017 got scared of what will happen to their money.Although it recovered last april but it is just in a short while.But let us all keep the faith that it will recover just like late last year.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Many investors don't care about blochchain, crypto etc. They came here to buy some crypto and to earn fiat money. I mean it is normal ofcourse. There was gold rush in news about BTC when it was close to 20 k. Many bought then, now lost 3x . And they now moan, noone want to wait a little, to fix that mistake they made, and to inform about price year ago, two years ago....
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
That is a very good observation. While it is true that there is a huge dip in the market, but then again, we clearly see that compared to last year's prices we see a huge leap on it. Besides, if the price of BTC is lower then we can see that we can actually buy more with what we have. And come the last quarter, we will see profits.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Of course all people are moan about the price of bitcoin because the others month left this year is very low low prices in the market until now it will be falling down that's why the people are worried the status of bitcoin as of now in the market.
Activity: 322
I think when they invested in high bitcoin and now it has fallen, they claim that it is true, losing money so they do not control themselves, do not think carefully that they fall into the bottom of the field abysmal.
Well bitcoin ups and downs is very normal because of volatility I think they need to control their emotions not to become panic in this situations because if they become panic seller for sure they will lose more but if they know what to do they can be a winner in the end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
These are people who bought when the price was extremely high, they feel so heart broken if they price of bitcoin dump to half of the price they purchased it. Don't be surprised if you see some people who purchased bitcoin when the price was in $20k at of December last month. Imagine what they fell they might have lost when the price is in $5k-$6k. This investors should understand that the solution is not to sell off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I think that the moaning and whining totally depends on when did people buy those coins they have right now . If they bought them when a bitcoin was less than a 1k per coin they'll be satisfied no matter what happened or how much of a roller coaster the charts are .
If they felt for the all time highs intensely mediatised and believed the "100k by the end of 2019" shit then they'll certainly be very mad right now .
They just need to know that as long as they don't sell their coins at a loosing price , they haven't lost anything and better keep those coins , pray for the best and never repeat the mistake of buying a coin when it's going through a bull trend .
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Lots of people who have recently gotten into crypto have gotten in to make money. It's just money on their mind, so of course they complain about the price of crypto. Unfortunately, that's what crypto is advertised as now, just a way to get money. News channels don't talk about the fundamentals, just the price. This is what the mass majority of people are exposed to.

Those that believe in a project may not care about the price right now, since they believe it'll go up. Those that just want to make money will complain when the price goes down.

The market movement is influence by a lot of factors/ indicators, the volume of investment put in by the investors, stability, level of confidence  in the market by the investors, the behavior of the investors, the issue on Banned, Scammer, and the issue on Regulation by government financial institution whom they critical on the crypto digital transaction on Bitcoin, this are just few of the indicators that affects the price to drop or even go down. Relax, remember market is Volatile, anything can happened during the trading market.
Activity: 59
Frankly speaking this is the perfect judgment about the bitcoin. If we look at the complete portfolio of bitcoin incrimination since the birth of it then it is truly increasing and growing with large number every year. But people are always arguing about its prices because they are just scared about the current situation. In terms of quick bucks which they wanna achieve from the crypto currencies. However, I am not sure if they will ever stop but this is what they want from it, quick money and now as they have seen highest peak of 20K USD then they have started crying all the time as to why its dropping.

I mean can you really blame them though? I have read about people who have taken out 2nd mortgages. I even saw a story of a guy who took his whole family to live in the woods, selling their house for Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
If they bought at the high price then they surely did mistake as we all know that buying time of bitcoin is red and selling is green so we call high price as green and low as red so always buy red and sell green.

How do you know it was a mistake? You can't say that based on just the price. It all depends on the target of people, and these targets will turn out to be if it was a good or wrong entry point. I have bought coins over $9000 this year, does that mean I made a mistake? No. My target is to hold them as long as possible, which is likely a few years at minimum. You can only say people made a mistake if their target was to profit within a few months after buying, and that isn't known. For a lot people it might have been the case, but for a lot also not -- history proves that long term holding pays off....
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
A large number of people invested in bitcoin when the price was much higher, I think they can be understood. The high price of bitcoin is good for everyone.
If they bought at the high price then they surely did mistake as we all know that buying time of bitcoin is red and selling is green so we call high price as green and low as red so always buy red and sell green. Now a day price is quite normal it is neither red, nor green so it is best time to buy so you will earn good amount of money at the time of selling after 2 or 3 years holding.
Activity: 44

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

What I see is that the price grew too fast. 2018 should be something like $1200, and so a correction.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I think when they invested in high bitcoin and now it has fallen, they claim that it is true, losing money so they do not control themselves, do not think carefully that they fall into the bottom of the field abysmal.
They got excited to invest in bitcoin but they never listened to the tips that were given to them that before investing, study and assess of what you are investing.

Investing on the bottom is not a good idea but expecting the high profits in a very risky in the short term is just a nonsense.
How can it be a bad idea if you will start investing to the bottom? It is the tips of most here that if ever you are investing, buy at dip, buy at low prices in short buy at the bottom. Normal investors will always seek for high profits but just to make sure let's make it realistic there are scenario's that this is happening. To those lucky investors who bought before bitcoin goes $19,000 and bought from $15,000 and sold it afterwards made money short term so saying it's nonsense or so depends on scenarios.
Activity: 420
People would get mad if the coins that they hold are going down for a long time like what we are facing right now. Probably it's only their money or they went all-in to invest in Bitcoin which is a stupid idea. If people only invest in Bitcoin just because the trends, they would be mad if they suffered from losses.

Those people who are facing trouble right now and feel so much pressure are just holding a huge amount of coins but still you can avoid losing so much investments if you will keep on holding your coins.

Holding at the right time always help because majorly the fall nowdays happen is due to fud news or panic sellers and thus in some days the things starts to gets the routine and with some  good news the recovery gets stronger and the rise happen quickly.

Yes you are right, if they invest when the market price are very low like what is happening today then there is a huge chance they will be earning more profit, most of the people who are moaning about the prices today has invested a huge amount in a wrong time.
Pages:
Jump to: