Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 28944 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Prices of cryptos, in addition to demand and supply, are heavily influenced by rumours, the media and government.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Yes, we create this crypto world. But a significant impact on the price of bitcoin and other top currency crypts is provided by whales and governments that try to take control and regulation of the crypto industry.
Activity: 20
BTC rises and falls, but the trend is upward in the long run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I think the point doesn't depend only from whales and the government, there are other factors that affect the price. For example last drop was the reason of an exchanger hacking. But in the one thing I'm agree with you, we are people who are making the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
Well, those who moan about floors likely worry about losses, and those who moan about highs are probably just looking for the best opportunity to cash in. I don't think we'll ever really eliminate topics like this, and I don't think there's anything wrong with them. These are pretty common in forex discussions as well, and they're far more stable.

I agree that we should all be contributing in our own little ways, but at the same time everyone is free to worry about prices as much as they want.
Activity: 266
I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
Activity: 6
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Of course, many people who complain of bitcoin prices, bitcoin in 2017 can rise high but in 2018 bitcoin fell very low. I think for now we need to strengthen our mental for the fall of bitcoin at this time, complaining is useless and better be patient and wait for bitcoin rising.
Activity: 51
Without a clear usage or utility bitcoin will be dumping prices lower than of what was an all time high. It will never be reached again not unless somebody will be holding a very large volume of cryptocurrency to manipulate the price. If you have read some of the latest news about price manipulation then maybe you will understand why people are moaning about bitcoin prices goin low. Those who are holding large volume are selling it when they think they can earn profit. This result in a volatility we experienced today. So if bitcoin will be used by many price manipulation cannot create a big impact on the price.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: