Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 14, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
I don't think so, when the Bitcoin price decline, all the market include Altcoins decline. If the Bitcoin price rising, the Altcoin would not be rising in the same time, for me I will invest in the Bitcoin better to Altcoins.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
Well, it is not that altcoins are better than bitcoin. some of the altcoins is worse than bitcoin.
But altcoins have more features and advantages because altcoins is a development of bitcoin i think.

For me bitcoin is still the most valuable currency. My goal is to really have more bitcoin than any other altcoins. But since i don't have that much resources i venture into altcoins to make earnings because some of it can also provide good profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 14, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Well, it is not that altcoins are better than bitcoin. some of the altcoins is worse than bitcoin.
But altcoins have more features and advantages because altcoins is a development of bitcoin i think.

Absolutely right no one can surfass bitcoin potential because theres a lot of altcoin that have no real product or intension to improve there project, a good project need a good product to introduce in themarket to attract more investor to patronizing there project, and a bitcoin prove that all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
I do not think that many will agree with this, but still very many people actually really think so, because the most important thing is the size of the blocks of bitcoin, which means that the commission price and transaction processing time for altcoins are many times faster.
Activity: 201
June 14, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
Bitcoin is purely speculative currency, for bitcoin there is no development, except blockchain, unlike most altcoin
Almost for any coin there is a development or some kind of system
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
If you become attached to the existing equipment, you need to immediately understand which crypto currency can possibly be mined on it. For example, bitkoyn is profitable to mine only on ASIC-miners.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
Well, in fact, such a question is not correct, since under the Altkoks is meant a whole set of crypto-currencies. It is more logical to formulate the question in this way: "What kind of crypto currency is most advantageous for mining?"
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 14, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

You don't invest in a company, but just give them money. Nobody has any responsibility to you. Bitcoin is holding on the faith of market participants.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
Because ALTCOINS can make more profit compared to BTC. For example, a certain coin, just released on the stock exchange with an ICO, which is promising can make 200-500% in a few months.
Activity: 33
June 14, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
it all depends what you want to achieve , but I can predict that you are here as everybody for profit and win some money, so profit is not on bitcoin it is on altcoins that have promising projects
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
in order to argue that the viola is better than bitcoin you need to be at least an expert in cryptography, I think you are not a Vanga of predictions and will not be worth the guesswork. Be a realist look at the schedule of bitcoin as soon as it is in the red all the market with him flying into the abyss. as long as bitcoin will be more than 1/5 of all the money in the market, it will remain-God
Activity: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
Bitcoin takes the first line with a capitalization of $ 191.6 billion, and the second one - with a capitalization of $ 116.7 billion. Both digital currencies are traded and traded on stock exchanges. ETH is a whole virtual platform, built on the basis of blocking, that is, a continuous chain of transaction blocks.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
There has no trouble to finding people to exchange my coin.  If I tell about altcoin, it’s not bad but not better than bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:13:31 AM
All altcoins are built mostly on the Etherium platform, among them there are a lot of good projects, so in terms of investment it is better to altcoin.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
Altcoins, and ICO-s are investments with much higher risks, but also more potential gains. Think, it is better the diversify your portfolio, to hold both.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
I would not say, it is definitely better, it is just different. Bitcoin is still the only true cryptocurrency for a lot of people, the one with real value, the original. But see greater growth potential in some alts, and for that, it can be a good idea to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

Indeed, you hold a commodity in the company from your investments of Altcoins as in the first place they were utility tokens for a certain product like you are holding an assurance that will guarantee your earnings with them but i think this will be also an advantage of Bitcoin against Altcoins in which Bitcoin don't need a commodity to promote and to advertise just to attract more investors. Therefore i think the advantage of Altcoin against Bitcoin is the price in which the new comers and small time investors could affordably to purchase Altcoins and start a simple investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 09:21:17 AM
Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.

Bitcoin price right now always down and some peoples more comfort with altcoin. But i think generally most peoples think bitcoin is better than altcoin. With current market movement, many investor wont buying bitcoin because they worry on the price
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
I think that everyone prefers something that has a background. For example, when we buy a certain product, we choose its brand first. Bitcoin doesn't have team support. I think this is the reason why people are increasingly looking for altcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: