Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:03:00 PM
Bitcoin will always ahead or better against altcoin no matter what but one good thing about altcoin is they are way cheaper compared to btc. So if you want to hold a higher amount of coin, go to altcoin just be carefull on choosing where to invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 20, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
The thing that keeps all eyes on bitcoin for being the first and certainly has the strongest users and community, but when compared to technical stuff with altcoin like IOTA or ETH then I'm sure users prefer to use IOTA or ETH because it's faster, safer and of course cheaper.
Bitcoin is still much better than altcoin because it is the best crypto to all, also it is the most popular to all and have higher value to all, that's why it is worth buying and worth to have it. The reason why altcoin is now become known is because of there lower price and some of them have potential and also profitable, and the other reason why many people choose it over bitcoin is because bitcoin so much expensive while altcoin is affordable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:02:04 AM
It is better to invest in altcoins, in my opinion they will be better, if only because very many of them work on the erc20 platform, which exceeds the many parameters of bitcoin!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
The thing that keeps all eyes on bitcoin for being the first and certainly has the strongest users and community, but when compared to technical stuff with altcoin like IOTA or ETH then I'm sure users prefer to use IOTA or ETH because it's faster, safer and of course cheaper.
Both of those coins can have a high value someday but I can't find the change for me to purchase any of those coins. They are too well known for me to invest money into it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 07:58:23 AM
Altcoins will give more profit at a short distance, it's a fact. But you risk losing all your money if you make a mistake with a coin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 20, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
In actual in the present time every people have his own understanding about the bitcoin and altcoins to see from his own point of view to make Investment , Here if you will figure out than you will found that most of the people are towards to make Investment in altcoins , and the big reason for them to go for the altcoins investment , because they are thinking that bitcoin is at its high price and there is not such chances to go more up and if they will invest in altcoins then surely altcoin may get to up very high because every Increase in the Satoshi can result into big amount of profit for them , that why most of the people are attracting towards altcoins more than bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 07:41:19 AM
Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
Maybe bitcoin and can not replace paper currencies in the near future, but it will exist as yet another version of the means of payment. Also, more attention is being paid to blockchain technology and is already using it in many areas of activity. Therefore investing in bitcoin can not be worse than in altcoins.
Activity: 532
June 20, 2018, 07:32:35 AM
I think that Bitcoin loses his influence on Altocoins and in the near future the Ethereum will be able to take its place. By the way there are some coins which are more perspective that BTC.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM
The coin is very promising. The main thing is that the developers continue to move the coin in the same spirit. Good luck to all.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
in my opinion, that guarantees it bitcoint if for a long time but if you are beginner investing with altcoin first, in karnakan coinya cheap price, and if you can read the market or understand how the market work you will get to a big profit, times the starting price you bought. just as you plant seeds and when harvest you sell it very much on your appeal when buying the seeds.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 07:08:37 AM
Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

When you buy tokens on the ICO it does not mean that you own a part of the company (for example, shares). It does not mean anything at all. When there is a question of big money and reliability of their investment, then in the first place, of course Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
June 20, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
I think because altcoin is easier and faster to get the benefit that distinguishes it from bitcoin at the moment, I think the bitcoin price is now starting to slowly develop its price and altcoin is perfect for short-term investments.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
Now bitcoin is the gold standard of cryptocurrency, but it has some disadvantages (price, transaction fee, speed) and altcoins can solve this problem. So I believe that someday we will see its improved inheritor
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Bitcoin core is too old, it is slow and transaction fee is high. Taking in consideration this fact, I prefer altcoins like Ethereum, XRP, Neo and others. Bitcoin is a blockchain 1.0 . Nowadays blockchain 4.0 has appeared. It is Quarkchain and Pchain. Read about this
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 07:33:33 PM
Yes, because all the altcoys are trying to do better. At least scalability, by the number of transitions. That's why any altcoyin can be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:21:59 PM
As for me it is Ethereum. I am a big fan of Buterin and his ERC-20 technology behind ethereum, so ETH can easily overcome bitcoin and become top1 crypto.
It is possible in following 3 years, that's why I am going to hold ETH, it has a clear future!
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 19, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
Why do you think that they are better than bitcoin? If there is any coin that has big advantage over bitcoin, it will take the first place over the some period of time. But that doesn't happen fast in my opinion. Bitcoin not just cryptocurrency, it's a well-known brand all over the world. All popular mass media already talked about it over the last few years.

It can become real asset like gold or silver. That's why I think that bitcoin will live much longer then 99% of altcoins.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
I don't think any altcoin is better than bitcoin. Not even now. The coins we may be looking up to as the ones challenging Bitcoin's hegemonic influence include ETH, Neo, Ltc, Monero and so others. All of these are nothing compare to the tentacles Bitcoin have spread over regions. Its actually out of the league of every other coins.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 19, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
If we are talking about investing in cryptocurrencies, then from my point of view, altcoins look more attractive, because their price is lower and they can multiple their value for several times. But bitcoin is more reliable investment than altcoins.
if you want to find a lot of profits may invest in altcoin is the right choice. but if we want a safe investment then bitcoin is the answer. and back again which matches our way of investment we want
Pages:
Jump to: