Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
In my views, bitcoin should not be compared with altcoins since bitcoin has been in the crypto market first and it's been several years being established while alts where just starting to build up it's currency. Bitcoin price is not comparable for now with atcoins and basically altcoins were dependent on the bitcoin market.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 12:35:53 PM
altcoins now are have big potentials ,so many altcoins now are  cheap price ,you will earn more and more profit  from altcoins then invest bitcoin .
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
Altcoins are the newest members of the cryptocurrency family and bitcoins are like the mother of it. Since they are valued at a cheaper rate, it attracts more investors. A little growth in the value of the altcoin can give you huge profits. I have seen some coins grow exceptionally well and I can surely say that if I had invested the same amount in bitcoin, I wouldn't have made that much profit.
Activity: 305
June 07, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
People have started liking altcoin because people can buy different coins and can sell different coins according to their choice and can get many options . Some convert altcoin into ethereum and some into bitcoin. All this depends on block chain technology. That's why people are attracted towards altcoin.
Activity: 3
June 07, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
Because its not  Grin as much as I want it to be, it's just not and won't be for a while either
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 07, 2018, 01:52:08 PM
Bitcoin does not have a project under him, but I think he is more stable as a long-term investment. Altcoins whose projects are developing and have used technology can bring a good profit. Each of them is good for its part, but they are completely different.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 01:13:27 AM
The difference is that BTC doesn't have a project under it.
Activity: 124
June 05, 2018, 01:05:49 AM
Nothing is better, they all are the same. But the differences are their project and development. When the team develop them then their value will rises up. This is the main factor in crypto industry.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
I believe it is crucial that btc does not properly circulate unlike paper money. Because of holding BTC the risk for the down fall will continue to propagate to a level in which it will became irreperable.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
Bitcoin is better than any altcoins as this is proven currency and many investors are willing to invest in this technology. Altcoins can be good but not all of them will grow in the future as mostly had rely on hype being created by their fake or paid community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 05, 2018, 12:54:41 AM
I think altcoin is better in the sense that daily trading is perfect. But for the long term then of course bitcoin will be better and perfect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 05, 2018, 12:53:17 AM
Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.
I think this is good for us to consider. We can make more money when we have more invesstment
I do not see a more abundant coin from Bitcoin for now. because what I see is still a lot of coins under the Bitcoin. This shows that Bitcoin still remains the number one leading coin and its position is irreplaceable. because Bitcoin remains a valuable coin today.
Activity: 53
June 05, 2018, 12:50:18 AM
From the point of view of long-term investments, altcoines are no better than bitcoin, but in the short run they can bring much more profit. Altcoins is good for speculation, bitcoin is for accumulation.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
Altcoins have huge volatility which can be used in the short term, but in the long run bitcoin is better  Wink
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 12:43:29 AM
They are faster, cheaper. But bitcoin was just lucky to be the first. He has one quality that other altcoins do not have - stability. Recently, the number of attacks has increased 51%. With bitcoin in 2018, this is almost impossible to do
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 12:41:14 AM
I do not agree with the phrase that "Altkoins are better than bitcoins." They are not better, they are pursuing completely different goals. On altkoyah easier to make a big profit, but you can also lose everything.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
June 05, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
Yes it is it is more better than bitcoin when it has a high price in the market but when bitcoin increase it's price you will see how much better bitcoin in terms of getting more profit to it's high price. And I think more people are investing to bitcoin when it has a low price to make more earning when it started to increase it's price.
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 12:20:04 AM
My goal of knowing bitcoin and altcoin is to make money, and both are the best way to get that.  Almost every altcoin is technologically better than Bitcoin. Ethereum has smart contracts feature; Zcash, Monero, Verge, Bitcoin Diamond have better security options for anonymous transactions; Wanchain and Fusion will have interoperability with different blockchains. However, Bitcoin was number one in this industry, that is why it will retain the function of "digital Gold".
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 03:13:42 PM
I think that altcoins specifically gives a good return on investment. Altcoins are now easy to buy, easy to sell, now altcoins have the best technology compared to others. That's why most people choose altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 04, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
The most important thing at this market is the society confidence rate. People won't hold coins they don't believe in. BTC is the most advanced crypto at this point of view. Moreover the more cryptos appear the more confidence rate BTC recieves.
Pages:
Jump to: