Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 9. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
I am here for a few reasons which is topped at having any kind of effect however then the distinction comes in various ways. it could increasing the value of something officially existing or something that has been hindered and needs to develop. it could be creating a thing or a framework that will improve the world simply like the satoshi nyakamoto development. be that as it may, in this gathering I am here to contribute my own portion to the crypto space
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
This place is an important part of the crypto ecosystem, and I'm happy to be part of the crypto ecosystem. I chose the cryptocurrency area as well as the level of knowledge and the opportunity to earn small amounts of money.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
I'm here because I believe in the crypto currency, that it will help me earn extra income.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
Individuals have different perceptions to things and the way we feel best to to make money differs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
I'm here to learn more about the cryptocurrency world.I think this is a promising direction in the future.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
A lot of people are here because they just want to have money from new trend while others improving this system for the our better life in future, and I support the second group.
Activity: 102
September 06, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
I'm here to make money and succed in life, this is a platform to learn trading, mining, become a bounty hunter, ICO investors and so many more,
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 12:22:27 PM
In fact, I'm here to earn money, no matter what I'm doing, I have invested in the online market. Yes, this is a very difficult platform but there are many expectations.
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
Just like others I'm here to gain money, and i don't deny it, I'm here because heard a lot of good news about cryptocurrency, not only to earn but also to learn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 06, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
Well, I have a question - why am I here.
I'm here because I follow the crypto world and still sometimes perform bounty =) Superfluous coins never interfere.
And so, basically, I follow the news and opinion of the people. It is important.
Activity: 23
September 06, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Honestly, from the beginning my goal was like that. most of us who are here to make money. The way we make it makes money is very varied. There are so many ways, and also some through trade, gift campaigns, mining, airplanes, investments and so on. Which means my main goal is to make as much money and profit as possible. With that I also need extensive knowledge about crypto so I jump in and join the Bitcointalk Forum.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
September 06, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Probably you are right, many here because of money, including me, but in fact, I will be happy if the technology blockchain enters our life!
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
I agree with you. My purpose here is to make money. I want more income to serve life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Some people are here to get information about crypto. They want to join people discussion and topics about crypto and learn something from it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 06, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
It is all about the money like the popular saying goes. But a lots of people are not here solely because of money alone, some are here to gain experience and knowledge while majority are here for ideology of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
Definitely right Mate.We are here to earn money and we expect that crypto is the big possibility to make that happened.In this kind of currency I know anytime our life will be change .We lucky to be here that's why we give an important of it not just earning but the lesson we gained.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 06:27:51 PM
I wouldn't know one here that will at its all for leisure. Its like Facebook drew more attention when they realise that they will make money from it
 Bitcoin talk is a unique platform and will always attract new people .
Activity: 158
September 04, 2018, 06:22:02 PM
I decided to join in cryptocurrency world because of a greater chance to earn extra income and making it as a part time job. It is a chance for everyone to embrace crypto and be part of the environment.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
I really like the idea of crypto currencies and I came here to monitor the development of this industry. Now I started to earn money here too.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 04, 2018, 05:11:02 PM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

economic relations and their development are an engine of the global progress, and cryptocurrencies aren't the worst type of it. if they didn't bring profit, people would give up trading. 2 years ago nobody knew about them, and now they're developing fast!
Pages:
Jump to: