Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 8. (Read 5117 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Yep, we are here to make money through every means on the forum, not only that we are here to learn from others too our senior members on the platform. We are also here to keep BTC running.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I agree for this. Everyone here in this forum is here to make money. Because we know the huge amount value of bitcoin. But the other reason why we are here because we want to explore and absorb the knowledge in crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
Yes, you’re right , I earn money here, I participate in signature campaigns.
Activity: 188
September 14, 2018, 10:06:15 AM
In deed so far i never receive money yet here crypto but id still love to be here for some reasons like getting more knowledge or getting ro know more what is this crypto is all about and how it is important to us in this new era.,secondly is the money we said is to gain money here hopefully.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
I am here to have an opportunity to be the part of crypto that will be the part of our future in its turn. It seems to be very nice to realize that you do something useful.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
People say whatever about themselves but truth is only one. That is only for earn the money. If they are getting experience then experience is for making money. I don't think that there is second aim for anyone.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
September 14, 2018, 08:26:20 AM
Yes, I earn money here. But also, I understand a lot of about Cripto worlds and even used few advices.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Your position is quite clear. I like it. I have the same one, but for me the help to crypto in spreading and increasing is on the first place and money are on the second.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
I joined here just to make money as you said before, but after I was here I think I also got new knowledge about crypto, this forum is amazing.
Activity: 658
September 09, 2018, 04:15:43 PM
I think we are all here simply because we believe in the future of this market and get some knowledge and reward that help us dig more here
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 09, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to get money. But one more thing is, I'm here to get my knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency. Because I really want to know more about it while making or making money. This forum has played a very important role in improving the lives of many crypto fans and for that I am very grateful to have learned its existence.

I agree with you that most people who are here is to make money.  Investors enter crypto because they see the potential that it will be very profitable.

Also ordinary people who do not have enough money to start investing here are the one doing signature campaign that participate in the forum. We can see the positive side of crypto and due to this a lot of people enter here hoping for a change.
Activity: 52
September 09, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
I think it's not surprising that most people are here to get money. But one more thing is, I'm here to get my knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency. Because I really want to know more about it while making or making money. This forum has played a very important role in improving the lives of many crypto fans and for that I am very grateful to have learned its existence.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
You are here because you are interested to this community and you are here because your are believed that this is the way to raised up your status of life and in short ,, you are here to gain and earn money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 09, 2018, 08:38:45 AM
Every knowledge we want to learn certainly wants the results Bro, and in this forum bitcointalk.org we can get 2 things at once, like knowledge about the crypto world and can also make money.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
I dont know about all, but i came here to secure my future.
September 09, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
I am here to gather more knowledge about crypto and enlarge my sense of investment.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
I came to this forum because believed in the idea of cryptocurrency and saw in it big advantages to all population of the planet Earth. Everything will be good.
September 09, 2018, 08:24:23 AM
Acquiring knowledge of a market is very important to gain profit. One should be very careful while investing.
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
The reason I'm here is to find the opportunity to make money. I have income, have more knowledge, experience and have access to modern technology. At the same time, the ability to be assertive, quick to market is also better...
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
why am i here? lets be truthful to out selves we all know that we are here to have money to earn money able to provide needs. we are also here to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: