Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY ANXIOUS ABOUT BITCOIN PRICE? - page 8. (Read 2186 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
July 19, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
Your father shouldn't invest in the first place if he's afraid to take any kind of risks. Selling it at a lower rate is not the best idea to make that'll only make him lose money. Tell your father to stop looking at the short term prices and always show this chart to him whenever he gets anxious with the price of Bitcoin.

This image was from an old thread by Trololo (thread)

Activity: 126
Merit: 25
July 19, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Any investment (not just bitcoin) should be done with the intention of holding long-term. Trying to time the market is a fools game and will lead to massive losses always.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
Paying too much attention to price has no effect. If your father intends to sell his bitcoin, then it can be sold now. There is no need to consider too much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 11:01:57 AM
My father is anxious pertaining to the fall and rise in bitcoin price. He has four(4) btc and he is afraid to hodl. He wants to sell at a lower rate. Any advice for him?
Only a paper loss as long as he doesn't sell. It is much easier to hold than get mentally traumatized by selling at a low price only to find out that the price pumps the next day. Show him the the past graphs of bitcoin, it might ease his mind knowing that every year, it closes at a price higher than the previous year.
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
Let him hodl for now. Bitcoin is gradually rising up again. It's a very good sign to hold. Strong hopes will always triumph  Grin
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
What was the reason why he came into the market?
If he had planned to hold it long term, and believes in it. Then why worry about what the price will be the next day... You're in it for the long run so put it aside and wait some more
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
July 19, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
I will advice you to tell your Dad not to worry about the price now. For now we are not in the green moment and we will surely get there so he should just relax because me I trust btc and it will surely shoot up soon Grin.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: