Pages:
Author

Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025 - page 5. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I'm interested in how many people will be able to hold the asset until 2025 and do nothing with it, regardless of the market situation. I think this is morally difficult and almost impossible for those who do not have additional income.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Looks good but the 2025 is just to long for all that should be achieved, we should be looking  for the next two year before the fully adoption of cryptocurrency will be implemented.
Activity: 287
Looking at the present market people stop imagining so big figures investing in cryptocurrency and waiting for a long time so crypto enthusiastic want to invest for short-term gains every now and then
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for me,I think so its possible to be a millionaire in 2025 if you invest a $5000 dollars because bitcoin is a giant money in the future.It grows faster as the price is going higher and higher.Bitcoin is like a treasure you invest in business,will make plenty if the profit is perfect.

Who knows. A lot can happen in that amount of time though i also doubt that many people would be able to afford holding that much money that long with a market that drastically falls up and down. It would take big balls and confidence that btc will hit that certain point.
Activity: 210
Because progress does not stand still and now is the time to enter the market !
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
for me,I think so its possible to be a millionaire in 2025 if you invest a $5000 dollars because bitcoin is a giant money in the future.It grows faster as the price is going higher and higher.Bitcoin is like a treasure you invest in business,will make plenty if the profit is perfect.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
If your one bitcoin will worth $1m by 2025 then usd will be probably more worthless so it is important to have more than one bitcoin that matters more.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This theory will fall flat for this reason :

The most popular Alt coins are directly being traded on exchanges and converted to fiat. As soon as a Alt coin generate enough transactions to become profitable, the big exchanges also pull them in and you can directly convert back and forth between that Alt coin and Fiat. You do not have to trade via BTC to Fiat and back, anymore.

A lot of the coins mentioned like Ethereum and Ripple are already being traded directly, so they do not influence the Bitcoin price. Ripple and other GovCoins are taking some of Bitcoin's market share and that would cause a decline in the demand and also the price.  Roll Eyes

But things seems like move in different directions,because instead of bitcoin losses it's momentum in market capitalization because you've said that altcoins dont need to use bitcoin as third party to be converted to fiats.this coin now takes almost 55% of the market cap.so lets correct what is missing here
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Well upon searching those coins in your list,seems like they goes down together with all altcoins so theres another hope for about almost 7 years for the growth huh?

It was a great post but i am looking for the reason and explanation on how would it be a high increase of profit that will bring us to be a millionaire..or maybe you are not yet finish about this one and may update sooner?
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
For many peoples, cryptocurrency is good long term investment. Cryptocurrency market cap value right now very low and i am believe market cap will increasing when people have knowledge in cryptocurrency. So, i think this is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Logically speaking, if bitcoin will really boom again in the next decade, then it's exactly the same equation the very moment bitcoin was launched last 2009. Until almost a decade, it hit 20,000$ mark making those who invest in bitcoin at <1$ price already multi dollar millionaires unexpectedly.
Activity: 52
I have no doubt that diversification tends to be an excellent measure in traditional markets to mitigate risks, however in the crypto market things seem to work quite differently, which is why time has shown that even in bear markets Bitcoin seems more stable than most other altcoins

In addition, the trend observed in the market where it is evident the great dominance of bitcoin, which often leads to drag all other cryptos in the same direction of its continuous oscillations, makes it practically useless and repetitive to invest in other cryptos.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Its simply because of the halving process that will push the prices of crypto currencies into greater heights as we can see now almost all of the industries are upgrading their equipment and apparatuses into modern ways from traditional to digital soon it will use wireless connections like blockchain that will connect their assets and records to function faster and more efficient.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
It is very difficult to determine what the value of a coin (for example bitcoin) will be in a year, two three ... The market of crypto currencies attracts investors and players that he himself and few can directly control him - news plays a little role, as well as massive manipulations by separate groups large investors, but this is not essential. The point is that this is a new phenomenon and has not yet been fully explored. Of course, every investor dreams that bitcoin will cost 50 to 100 yew. $ Time will tell
Activity: 167
I have no doubt that diversification tends to be an excellent measure in traditional markets to mitigate risks, however in the crypto market things seem to work quite differently, which is why time has shown that even in bear markets Bitcoin seems more stable than most other altcoins

In addition, the trend observed in the market where it is evident the great dominance of bitcoin, which often leads to drag all other cryptos in the same direction of its continuous oscillations, makes it practically useless and repetitive to invest in other cryptos.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Im completly agree with edward snowden, invest your money on a good long term project and you will be okay and going to be rich in 4-5 years. I do think i will invest half of my money on NEM.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
investing $5000 and expected it can be millions in 2025 without understanding the fundamental make us trapped.although its predicted bitcoin price will be more than 50k but need to now reason behind on it.for example halving in 2020.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
Honestly , I am totally agree with what you wrote OP, I saw in this period many people are afraid because of this continuous crisis on that market, and some of them sold their budget of money, because unfortunately, they expect that the era of cryptocurrency  will destroy and end soon, and this is wrong belief.
On the other hand, I guess that this is the appropriate period in order to HOLD and collect a large porportion of Bitcoin, now their current price 6K usd , when you buy now some BTC , then you will get a big profit in a long term.
Take the risk and then you will get more than expect. 
Pages:
Jump to: