Pages:
Author

Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025 - page 6. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Bitcoin is sure a currency to follow,and the price will definitely surpass it present value, thou have not read details write up that can assure the amount Bitcoin will get to in 2025. The future is brigth for Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is currently at $6380. And its true, anyone who invest in the coin now will be a millionaire in the coming years. Bitcoin being the pioneer of cryptocutrencies, has a lot of potential and can cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018. This comprises of nearly 300% profit gains in one's investment. The coin being decentralised, has brought forward the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence is considered as a brand name for thr cryptos.
Maybe this is really a chance for those who have the patience to wait for good results in the future. And at this price seems stable so buy more and wait for a little bit of capital. To maintain a good hold on your pocketbook will be more secure.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
If you invest during that course will make you become rich. Because I think also that bitcoin in that year will explode the price even going to numbers that we never thought.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I have been hearing this ETH/altcoin crap will take over BTC for a while now. Aint gonna happen in short term. BTC is still the leader of the pack with the most proven technology and with new innovations coming (lightning network etc.). The founder of ETH doesn't show a lot of vision from my pov; he even questioned the future of ETH.

I don't have issues with those who think ethereum will surpass bitcoin but what I want to comment is that maybe they mean in terms of market capitalization which may take years of adoption. We all know that bitcoin is the most trust crypto in the world of cryptocurrency and even the hodler of ethereum always wished they changed their tokens to a more secured and trusted coin, bitcoin.

As more people come to learn about crypto, bitcoin value will keep increasing as the first crypto they'll buy is btc and then later, learn about the others.

The problem is that much of ETHs value is related to ICOs and any erc20 tokens.
Dont get me wrong the project I work on is also erc20 based, however looking through many project you will see that so many are direct competitors of each other. We knoe most of these project will either totally fail or can hardly keep their development promises. We dont need thousands of different platforms for everything. But now we try to utilize the blockchain for nerely everything. While we know that on many occasions blockchain is not necessary and a simple sql is much more effective.

Bottom line is I think over time many ETH projects will fail leading to a constant ETH sale on the long run. It will remain the second coin but it wont be able to overcome BTC. Thats just not gonna happen.

ETH value relies on BTC value as much as any other crypto.  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I have been hearing this ETH/altcoin crap will take over BTC for a while now. Aint gonna happen in short term. BTC is still the leader of the pack with the most proven technology and with new innovations coming (lightning network etc.). The founder of ETH doesn't show a lot of vision from my pov; he even questioned the future of ETH.

I don't have issues with those who think ethereum will surpass bitcoin but what I want to comment is that maybe they mean in terms of market capitalization which may take years of adoption. We all know that bitcoin is the most trust crypto in the world of cryptocurrency and even the hodler of ethereum always wished they changed their tokens to a more secured and trusted coin, bitcoin.

As more people come to learn about crypto, bitcoin value will keep increasing as the first crypto they'll buy is btc and then later, learn about the others.
Activity: 392
Activity: 18
This can be true if we take into account the fact that virtual currencies are the future of economics. First, if virtual currencies keep growing, many millionaires will appear very soon. I believe it is a good idea to keep some bitcoins. A great investment is not necessarily the one that everybody knows. In this case, bitcoin is very popular but it does not mean that it is reliable. People are afraid to invest. It has nothing to do with virtual money by the way. They just do not like investing. They are not used to it. To sum up, I agree with you. Anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be a millionaire by 2025. In some years, we can check this fact.
Activity: 266
I think nobody would be a millionaire by investing 5000 dollars. Because the current year is about to end in 2018. And in 7 years, I think it is impossible. But you may be right.Because the market will not say what will be 7 years. Reflecting to be your millionaire on the market.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I want to barrow some from your list, as the price looks cool. I am a crypto holder of COSS. I am still holding the coins I got from them from the twitter bounty since last year.

>>

My List

NagaCoin ~ 0.49$
RequestNetwork ~ 0.16$
Polymath ~0.30$
Ardor ~ 0.22$
COSS Coin ~ 0.18$
Bancor ~ 2.17$
SingularityNet ~ 0.11$
SWFTC ~ 0.008$
Blackmoon ~ 0.55$
Sirin Labs ~ 0.23$
Hicky (ICO completed recently, still not listed)
Activity: 56
The value at which bitcoin is increasing is exponential not if you-you look at the increasing rate over the daily trends but the decade, from a few cents the bitcoin value has increased to 6700 dollars with more increase in another decade a 6000 percent increase means that million is guaranteed

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is currently at $6380. And its true, anyone who invest in the coin now will be a millionaire in the coming years. Bitcoin being the pioneer of cryptocutrencies, has a lot of potential and can cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018. This comprises of nearly 300% profit gains in one's investment. The coin being decentralised, has brought forward the idea of a digital, cashless society and hence is considered as a brand name for thr cryptos.
Activity: 182
Let's first agree on the fact that bitcoin is expanding that the rate at which it is is expanding is also expanding inflationary, now when you invest 1 USD in 2009, you would have 6300 USD now, and if you had invested that 6000 today another 9000 percent increase means that 54 million  dollars

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think that bitcoin will not reach such heights that will help become a millionaire to those who buy bitcoin today. Too much competition for bitcoin from the sides of altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes i think so, because the 5,000$ has coins that will appreciate its value later on. if Bitcoin will pursue then it will be a big deal on 2025. that will be a big earnings then.
Activity: 225
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Investing $5,000 with bitcoin or your favorite altcoins surely you will be millionaire by 2025, but should research the altcoin first if it is good to hold for long.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Nobody knows the future but this is the reason why we are investing to make our money work for us. We want our money to grow.

Everyone who invested are wishing that it will come true but remember not all coins will survive, so invest in coins that has great potential to stay and be expensive in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I too agree that bitcoin price will be much higher by 2025,but there is no guarantee for the price to reach such a higher ATH.

Yes, thers no guarantee and on possibility. If we believe it will reach another ATH, thats the spirit of positivity. Me too is very optimistic abouyt bitcoin in the years to come and by alyzing from its history,  we should. There are slumps but its year on year gain compared from the day it started is very huge.
fall in bitcoin prices in my opinion such as price correction so trend line remains positive. therefore if we are able to hold hold until 2025 it is possible to become financial freedom
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I too agree that bitcoin price will be much higher by 2025,but there is no guarantee for the price to reach such a higher ATH.

Yes, thers no guarantee and on possibility. If we believe it will reach another ATH, thats the spirit of positivity. Me too is very optimistic abouyt bitcoin in the years to come and by alyzing from its history,  we should. There are slumps but its year on year gain compared from the day it started is very huge.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
cryptocurrency targets should be only for 3 months or 6 months period we cant imagine any riches for five years time frame
Yeah I do not think it takes too long time to get rich from bitcoin investment, although in the long run it's going to be a big profit, but not everyone can hold it for a very long time, you know in a few months, bitcoin investment can make you rich , because the price change may have increased several times in just a short time, last year for example..
Pages:
Jump to: