Pages:
Author

Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025 - page 8. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It is just simple. If the price of bitcoin will become so high in the future like in the year of 2025 then it will be the key for their invest like $5,000 to grow to a million in just a few years like around 7 years. A lot of people can be millionaire now if they invested at least a hundred bucks back then when bitcoin was just below 3 digit us dollar price.
While you are right that investing a few hundred dollars a few years ago would have allowed to you to become a millionaire if you sold your coins at the very top, we must understand that is no longer the case, bitcoin is very expensive right now and even 5000 are not going to be enough to become a millionaire in just seven years, this is one of the reason why many people are investing in altcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It is just simple. If the price of bitcoin will become so high in the future like in the year of 2025 then it will be the key for their invest like $5,000 to grow to a million in just a few years like around 7 years. A lot of people can be millionaire now if they invested at least a hundred bucks back then when bitcoin was just below 3 digit us dollar price.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I agree with you. In 2025, people will be rich if they invest their money in bitcoin right now. Bitcoin is a good thing to put our money in. The blockchain is one of the biggest inventions in the 21st century. Therefore, I believe that in 2025, bitcoin will hit at least $100000
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
$5,000 is a decent amount of money to start uour trading, so basically if you invest that amount of money now and bitcoin is around $7k+, then for sure by 2025 your investment will be multiplied a couple of times by then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The new users in this forum have really good background since they have already gotten the understanding of mining and trading.
There is no guarantee on crytos. But, is not a bad idea to start with a decent amount like $5000.
Most people don't have the funds to invest that amount of money, I for one can use that amount listed to make such enormous and guarantee profits but with cryptos and their high volatility, almost everything is uncertain.
It is true that not everyone has that amount of money to invest in cryptocurrencies, but at the same time if what you want is to improve your life you need to be ready to make some sacrifices, each day that we wait the amount of capital that you need to start in this market gets higher, not long ago you could buy a bitcoin for a few hundred dollars but now you need a few thousands, and we already had a time where you needed tens of thousands of dollars to get a bitcoin, how long it is going to take for the day in which you are going to need hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Yeah if we looked back to where it all started we could notice the constant improvements of bitcoin as well as cryptoverse. Yet there are still some people who are still scared to risk, due to their own personal reasons, and although it is still quiet unsure to what will be its outcome, we are still positive that we will benefit in a long run.
Those that are unsure about what to do is because they do not understand the market and they fear the huge volatility of bitcoin, and it is a shame because most of the people that will get the most benefits out of bitcoin are poor and middle class people and yet we are seeing that the next wave of money that is coming to the market is going to come from institutional investors and not from your average person.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Your article has inspired me, and recently I'm trying to invest in several potential projects that are going to stick to them until 2025, and I like the Polymath project on your list, although it's a new project but it's a very good market potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Early entry into the cryptocurrency market is easy for people to make money!

Now that the cryptocurrency market is under control, big syndicates have banded together to control the market!

It's hard to make enough money for $5,000!
I suppose that people who will continue to keep holding in bitcoin will see that OP is the optimist in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
There is no guarantee on crytos. But, is not a bad idea to start with a decent amount like $5000.
Most people don't have the funds to invest that amount of money, I for one can use that amount listed to make such enormous and guarantee profits but with cryptos and their high volatility, almost everything is uncertain.
It is true that not everyone has that amount of money to invest in cryptocurrencies, but at the same time if what you want is to improve your life you need to be ready to make some sacrifices, each day that we wait the amount of capital that you need to start in this market gets higher, not long ago you could buy a bitcoin for a few hundred dollars but now you need a few thousands, and we already had a time where you needed tens of thousands of dollars to get a bitcoin, how long it is going to take for the day in which you are going to need hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Yeah if we looked back to where it all started we could notice the constant improvements of bitcoin as well as cryptoverse. Yet there are still some people who are still scared to risk, due to their own personal reasons, and although it is still quiet unsure to what will be its outcome, we are still positive that we will benefit in a long run.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
I find it highly unrealistic. Those 5k will worth certainly more, but..
Activity: 1050
I am actually very surprised that the author of this post is a person who 's just sterted getting into the market. Keep up the good work!
maybe he is expert trader before joining in this forum.he make own observation so ,know which token and coins have good potential in future.we hope bitcoin holder be millionare come true at 2025.
it could happen, maybe he's experienced in the world of forex trading, so sharp in the analysis. so he can say that by 2025 bitcoin will soar and certainly finansial freedom is in sight
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am actually very surprised that the author of this post is a person who 's just sterted getting into the market. Keep up the good work!
maybe he is expert trader before joining in this forum.he make own observation so ,know which token and coins have good potential in future.we hope bitcoin holder be millionare come true at 2025.
Certainly, this is a safe assumption and maybe even a conservative one. The advise I always give is that people should just find a way to hold some bitcoin no matter how little for as long as they can.
That is not really a bad advice however bitcoin is getting so expensive that holding a significant amount of it is getting harder, so for those that cannot really afford to buy a full bitcoin it could be an interesting idea to invest that bitcoin in some new altcoins, it is true that there is a risk of losing your money but there is also the chance of multiplying your capital many times over.
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
$5,000 is around 0.6 BTC now so I can't see any way of becoming a millionaire if investing such a small sum of money.
I would better add another $5,000 and buy a mining farm - that would be at least the stable source of income.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Because you think so. But as you all can guess. And everything will be out of money in 2025.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If you can afford yourself invest 5000 $ now and just forget about it for 3-4 years, of course you will be rich man after that period of time. But I don't think that you will be millionaire. You may be will be millionaire if you invest in altcoin which will grow up 200 times in 3 years. But it is too hard to predict such growth rate in advance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I do not exclude the fact that the price of bitcoin can rise to such a level. But the problem is that the great increase in the popularity of bitcoin can collapse the dollar price. Maybe in 2025, everyone will be millionaires. But for a million dollars you can buy a bottle of whiskey to celebrate such an event.

I do not think that Bitcoin will raise so very much. However, you will be the richer man if you invest in this cryptocurrency 5 thousand or even more now.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Nice speculative list you have got there OP. Arguably, you must take into cognizance that these things are not cut in stone. If they were and all predictions always come through and right, nobody on earth would be poor. And those who invested when Bitcoin was at ATH of $20,000 wouldn't have bought in when they did. I guess some of them invested over $5,000 but where are their gains now? Yes, I know that 2025 is still ahead. But what if the worse happens and Bitcoin doesn't get up back? It could happen. Yes, it could. All I am saying is that no one truly knows tomorrow. We can only speculate, sometimes we even speculate ignorantly.
Pages:
Jump to: