Pages:
Author

Topic: Why anyone who invests 5,000$ now in bitcoin will be millionaire by 2025 - page 9. (Read 2011 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Certainly, this is a safe assumption and maybe even a conservative one. The advise I always give is that people should just find a way to hold some bitcoin no matter how little for as long as they can.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Its because of the simple advancement of technology that will push the prices of crypto currencies into greater heights as we can see now almost all of the industries are upgrading their equipment and apparatuses into modern ways from traditional to digital soon it will use wireless connections like blockchain that will connect their assets and records to function faster and more efficient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
I think it's a very interesting discussion, just maybe it could all happen because we all hope bitcoin it costs continue to rise but indeed if the only capitalization $5.0 can become millionaires and that his expectations was too high but that's all It is not impossible if we're working on it in earnest.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There is no guarantee on crytos. But, is not a bad idea to start with a decent amount like $5000.
Most people don't have the funds to invest that amount of money, I for one can use that amount listed to make such enormous and guarantee profits but with cryptos and their high volatility, almost everything is uncertain.
It is true that not everyone has that amount of money to invest in cryptocurrencies, but at the same time if what you want is to improve your life you need to be ready to make some sacrifices, each day that we wait the amount of capital that you need to start in this market gets higher, not long ago you could buy a bitcoin for a few hundred dollars but now you need a few thousands, and we already had a time where you needed tens of thousands of dollars to get a bitcoin, how long it is going to take for the day in which you are going to need hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for the article but I think the title is an overstatement as you don’t give reason to defend why the market is going to increase by at least 20 in 7 years. I also believe it is going to increase but I don’t see why anyone who invests $5,000 will be a millionaire, rather than you feel so.
I agree with your opinio, the title was exaggerated. Well, $5,000 can make us millionaire if we invested in cryptocurrency since from the beginning. If in the year of 2009, we trusted and invested in bitcoin then we have hundreds of bitcoin right now. Imagine if we had 100 bitcoins in this year, multi-millionaire is possible. But in reality, it won't happen easily in just a couple of years. If you want to grow your investment then learn how to roll your capital. Its easy to say but it is hard to make money with you investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have invested much more than 5k USD and I doubt that I will ever be a millionaire, at least comparable to the current millionaires. That's because the USD will probably get eaten by inflation in the next 7 years, so by that date, if BTC keeps rising, I will have a couple million USD, but those won't even be worth the equivalent of today's 100k.
I could bet that we will see a time when you'll be buying a pack of cigarettes for $100.
The inflation is not that much faster. You do not worry in the year of 2025 you will be millionaire and with that money you will be able to buy anything which you cannot buy now. If in that time you will start a real business then you will have a money making machine because in business you will continuously earn money which will be due to holding your money in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I have invested much more than 5k USD and I doubt that I will ever be a millionaire, at least comparable to the current millionaires. That's because the USD will probably get eaten by inflation in the next 7 years, so by that date, if BTC keeps rising, I will have a couple million USD, but those won't even be worth the equivalent of today's 100k.
I could bet that we will see a time when you'll be buying a pack of cigarettes for $100.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
There is no guarantee on crytos. But, is not a bad idea to start with a decent amount like $5000.
Most people don't have the funds to invest that amount of money, I for one can use that amount listed to make such enormous and guarantee profits but with cryptos and their high volatility, almost everything is uncertain.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Wow, it looks really interesting. I think you can be right if all with go with the plan. It will be really nice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
There is no guarantee how much price we would have but one thing is for sure that due to the demand increases the value of it will definitely increase as the day is passing by and it is for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
if the person investing bitcoin with $ 5000 will become a millionaire means in the future the price will burst again and soar. whatever makes the price will be that way, obviously we are investing in over $ 5000 will be more than millionaires.
In order to become a millionaire by investing only 5000 in bitcoin you will need a growth of 200 times in order to barely become a millionaire and that is supposed to happen in seven years, to me that is incredibly unlikely, however if you were to invest those 5000 in other altcoins and those altcoins went up significantly and then you bought back bitcoin then the possibility of becoming a millionaire with that starting capital will not be as low.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The value falls and ups are flighty, the negligible cost is additionally obscure so take a gander at the diagrams and when you see that cost is adequate, at that point don't uncertainty and buy a modest number and hold in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Title say that 5000$ invested in BTC can make you millionaire 7 years for now, and that means if you buy today 5000$ worth of BTC which is 0.60 BTC - that amount should be worth million $ by 2025? I do not think it makes sense, it is just too high and above all realistic expectations.

On the other hand I check list of all altocins OP is posted and all of them are worth more then in time is posted. So maybe if 5000$ are invested in some very low price altcoins today and some of that coins survive and success there is a chance that someone becomes a millionaire. If we go 7 years in past and see price of BTC then compared to today it look like this : 1BTC was only 0.30$ so investment of only 100$ gives you 333 BTC which is worth today 2 760 000 $ - you will be millionaire even if you invest less then 50$.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
if the person investing bitcoin with $ 5000 will become a millionaire means in the future the price will burst again and soar. whatever makes the price will be that way, obviously we are investing in over $ 5000 will be more than millionaires.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
I have been hearing this ETH/altcoin crap will take over BTC for a while now. Aint gonna happen in short term. BTC is still the leader of the pack with the most proven technology and with new innovations coming (lightning network etc.). The founder of ETH doesn't show a lot of vision from my pov; he even questioned the future of ETH.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
When other cryptos will create sufficient number of transactions, it will become money-making and you can translate crypto currency to paper money and back anytime you want.
This technology can come later. You can’t just do it right now. Reason is, bitcoins are not that much implemented throughout the world. Whenever some global system is to be established, it has to be make sure that that element must have been reached to every single coroner of this world. While bitcoins are now in developing stage and we have to wait and see what would happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When other cryptos will create sufficient number of transactions, it will become money-making and you can translate crypto currency to paper money and back anytime you want.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I do not exclude the fact that the price of bitcoin can rise to such a level. But the problem is that the great increase in the popularity of bitcoin can collapse the dollar price. Maybe in 2025, everyone will be millionaires. But for a million dollars you can buy a bottle of whiskey to celebrate such an event.
Nice outlook on this subject mate,thats the baddest thing could happen when the price of bitcoin grows bigger than what is meant for him..thats whybfor me $25-50,000 is enough for bitcoin until all the coins mined..because in this case the altcoins may have a change to grow on their own ways,without the interference of bitcoin price
Pages:
Jump to: