Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are all women leaders so fucking terrible... - page 4. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
because their mothering, caring mentality doesn't allow them to take tough decisions. it is women keeping the democrats in power in america because cutting welfare and letting those poor blacks go hungry would be too painful to watch. it is women continuously electing left wing parties across europe holding up "refugees welcome" signs for their future rapists because they couldn't bear the sight of dead beach boy or some wog holding a crying kid for the camera at the border. women should play no role in politics and that includes voting.
Absolutely true! Agreed under every word.
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
The whole difference between men and women seems to really become more apparent with politics.
Women not a categorically to be a better leaders, and it’s no favor to them to suggest that they do but you don’t expect them to do a better job than the men for any reason.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
That's disputable. It comes down to the individual and not gender, plenty of guys do a disastrous job at politics which effects a lot of people. I'm not sure about Ontario or Alberta, but Angela Merkel was doing a reasonable job until she invited in all refugees, without any concept of the numbers that would come and who was going to pay for integrating them. Other countries in Europe didn't necessarily want them, but the open borders made it impossible to police - she lost a little credibility with that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It is a interesting issue,that Albertan seems to be better than I thought she would be but thats not saying much.
The whole difference between men and women seems to really become more apparent with politics.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
because their mothering, caring mentality doesn't allow them to take tough decisions. it is women keeping the democrats in power in america because cutting welfare and letting those poor blacks go hungry would be too painful to watch. it is women continuously electing left wing parties across europe holding up "refugees welcome" signs for their future rapists because they couldn't bear the sight of dead beach boy or some wog holding a crying kid for the camera at the border. women should play no role in politics and that includes voting.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I don't get ..

Germany,
Ontario,
Alberta..

all sooo fail it pains me.
Pages:
Jump to: