Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price - page 10. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Today I see a small growth in the market of crypto-currencies, bitcoin in the last 2 hours has grown by about 10%, this is a very good upgrade, so it's worth using this opportunity, probably you need to buy cheap bitcoin and eth
this has happened since some time ago, bitcoin prices rose to $11k then dropped again to $10k, as well as ETH that has stable price, up and down in range $800-$900 I think it also happens in some other altcoin, where prices are rising and falling steadily, it looks like we are still in the current stable price for the next few days, maybe need a shock therapy in the market so will make the demand skyrocket again
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

I have observed this situations for so many times and i see that every time Bitcoin will fall all altcoins will follow, that if Bitcoin is healing still a lot of altcoins are in Red for a while maybe because the mentality of all crypto enthusiast specially Altcoin holders are always positive about Bitcoin, that its always the most promising coin in which after the dip it rise up again that fortunanetly is always happen therefore everyone is rushing buying cheap Bitcoin now while Altcoin holders are selling their coins too just to buy Bitcoin in order to be on board once Bitcoin price will promptly pump again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Increasing or dropping of the price of any crypto or altcoins is a very common thing because people can get benefit by this technical up down. Some time price will be increased and some time price will be decreased and it is very much normal. But there are always some reasons for that happens.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
BTc is king in crypto, so anything happened to Btc, allcoin will be affected
That is reason allcoins still dropping in price
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
We don not know why altcoins still dropping it's price. And I guess this is because of the decreased of investors in the crypto markets. But i think now the crypto coins started to rise slowly but not faster as before. 

It is time to buy more than and see at some prices. Not only can they overcome their shortcomings but also lack in shortcomings, I think there are new ones that have matured in a long time or longer. it's in my opinion
Activity: 378
altcoins still dropping its price because bitcoin price rises. when bitcoin rises it affects every altcoins, but we all know that sooner or later the price of altcoin will rise even if the price of bitcoin is high.
We see the reality that crypto currencies market is very unexpected and it’s very difficult to predict what would happen in the market tomorrow..
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
altcoins still dropping its price because bitcoin price rises. when bitcoin rises it affects every altcoins, but we all know that sooner or later the price of altcoin will rise even if the price of bitcoin is high.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
I wish that all shitcoins/scams disappeared but it won't happen. More altcoins more inflation for whole crypto market. There a lot coins/tokens created just to raise money where really tokens are not needed at all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Altcoins may be dropping because their existence is still unknown to many supposed investors. Or some may already have knowledge on them but they are still hesitant right now and they want more proof that existing members are really earning. I'm always trying to explain to my colleagues and friends about altcoins and told them that there is possible huge income from this type of investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When bitcoin becomes stable that will also be the time of altcoins back into green.

Stabilization of price movements is highly desirable in the crypto space to build confidence, so I think the current state of the crypto coin market is good for society. The continuous rise of coin value for no convincing reason for such growth is frightening for outsiders who will consider entering into space. .
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
I can not answer this question, because I just can not understand what's the matter here, bitcoin is becoming more expensive today, but on the other hand, altcoins do not go up and do not get cheaper, what's going on with this world?
The fact is that the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. It is very difficult to predict what will happen in the market tomorrow, not to mention longer periods of time. While I see how bitcoin gradually becomes more expensive, and altcoins are gradually becoming cheaper. I think a similar picture will continue for a while.

The crypto is unpredictable, yes, I believe the statement but there are some other factors as well to make or push our altcoins price value higher even Bitcoin isn't pumping.
If the project is good and well effective then the market decides whether they want to invest at higher price or doesn't are at all.
Things will be considered because not all altcoins are relying on Bitcoin and Ethereum market value.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

While Bitcoin is lying on $10,000 range - altcoins are also it's momentum and it will all depends on the intensity and the effectiveness of the coin.
As a observed, that Bitcoin is pumping, everything else are pumping together, so that's why we just hope that Bitcoin will pump soon in order our coins will be carried together.
Let's just wait and hold still because soon enough we'll be getting more investments returns we deserve.
I can not answer this question, because I just can not understand what's the matter here, bitcoin is becoming more expensive today, but on the other hand, altcoins do not go up and do not get cheaper, what's going on with this world?
The fact is that the crypto currency market is very unpredictable. It is very difficult to predict what will happen in the market tomorrow, not to mention longer periods of time. While I see how bitcoin gradually becomes more expensive, and altcoins are gradually becoming cheaper. I think a similar picture will continue for a while.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

I see that you are not a newbie here, so you probably have spent some period of time in crypto, so why are you surprised? It is OK for the young and super volatile crypto market.
Activity: 504
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

Altcoins do not fall every day. there are periods when they jump very high. You can use this greatest volatility of the cryptomarket for short-term investments. If you manage to make good deals, you can earn even on drops.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 28, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
There are tow reason why alts keeps on dropping. First reason is because Bitcoin is in bull run. Everytime there is a bull run the tendency is traders sell their altcoin to take advantage of the profit. Second reason is traders and whales are cashing out in fiat currency. If you see bitcoin is dropping together with altcoin, it means the money is pouring to  fiat money.
There are number of investors who have made some bad decision in the past few weeks and decided to sell all of their coin at lower rates.

This resulted in decrease in the graph of the market value for most of the coins and due to which the market value dropped down due to decrease in the demand of the altcoins in the market. However, things are getting better as the graph has started going up since last few days.
Activity: 228
February 28, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
there are many factors that make altcoin go down so long now and I think this is the thing that makes crypto users lose so much money I recover altcoin will recover.
probably the main factor that made this happen was
decreased bitcoin very far away.
February 28, 2018, 05:17:26 AM
Bitcoin will recover in price after correction faster than altcoins and the current situation when investors sell altcoyins and buy bitcoin is quite normal and logical, people want to earn money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 28, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
This happened earlier in September 2017, if I remember correctly. In that time ALL altcoin went down and only Bitcoin was rising. I think this happening again now.
Pages:
Jump to: