Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price - page 9. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think altcoins are connect too much to bitcoin and then bitcoin going down all market is hurting too much .
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Unfortunately, the prices for alternative currencies depend very much on the price of bitcoin. People do not want to study projects and do not see in them a perspective. They want only easy money. Everyone understands that crypto is managed by bitcoin. And they see only him. Watch for altcoins will be possible in case of stabilization of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I think the reason on why ALTCOINS are dropping , because altcoins depends on bitcoin. So as long as Bitcoin suffers, altcoin will suffer too.  When bitcoin starts growing, then the altcoins will also grow. But there are also chance that if bitcoin rises again, ALT will suffer because every investors on ALT will start buying bitcoin and will leave altcoins. But while the crypto currency market is unstable, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. All altcoins have a similar tendency same with bitcoin.
The fact is that the network has information that one of the huge holders of bitcoin is already beginning to throw coins into the market. There has already been a release in 6.000 bitcoin and 8000 bitcoin. This greatly influenced the market and the price of the whole of the crypto currency.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
I think the reason on why ALTCOINS are dropping , because altcoins depends on bitcoin. So as long as Bitcoin suffers, altcoin will suffer too.  When bitcoin starts growing, then the altcoins will also grow. But there are also chance that if bitcoin rises again, ALT will suffer because every investors on ALT will start buying bitcoin and will leave altcoins. But while the crypto currency market is unstable, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. All altcoins have a similar tendency same with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
The reason why altcoins are still dropping because coins are still bleeding in the market. It still reach the resistance of the coins and still adjusting because of the some countries which banned cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Today I see a small growth in the market of crypto-currencies, bitcoin in the last 2 hours has grown by about 10%, this is a very good upgrade, so it's worth using this opportunity, probably you need to buy cheap bitcoin and eth
this has happened since some time ago, bitcoin prices rose to $11k then dropped again to $10k, as well as ETH that has stable price, up and down in range $800-$900 I think it also happens in some other altcoin, where prices are rising and falling steadily, it looks like we are still in the current stable price for the next few days, maybe need a shock therapy in the market so will make the demand skyrocket again
Many coins are dropping and some were in green, that's how really the market goes, it will depend on the progress of the project if investors will buy it or not, in time when FUDS lessen and Shitcoins removed, it will be much easier to predict coins value.
Yes, perhaps the current situation in the market will make the market more healthy. Only strong projects will remain, which will receive the main investments and will actively develop. In each situation it is necessary to look for the positive sides.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
Today I see a small growth in the market of crypto-currencies, bitcoin in the last 2 hours has grown by about 10%, this is a very good upgrade, so it's worth using this opportunity, probably you need to buy cheap bitcoin and eth
this has happened since some time ago, bitcoin prices rose to $11k then dropped again to $10k, as well as ETH that has stable price, up and down in range $800-$900 I think it also happens in some other altcoin, where prices are rising and falling steadily, it looks like we are still in the current stable price for the next few days, maybe need a shock therapy in the market so will make the demand skyrocket again
Many coins are dropping and some were in green, that's how really the market goes, it will depend on the progress of the project if investors will buy it or not, in time when FUDS lessen and Shitcoins removed, it will be much easier to predict coins value.
Activity: 168
I think it is because of the rumors, fake news and scams. Other investors are already withdrawing because of the news that is being spread. Since BTC is affected all other coins are really affected with its down fall. It might be that there are also adjustments needed in the market for other altcoins to fit in and other transactions may enter into its purpose.
Activity: 210
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up
Alts are currently not very stable due to higher risks. But they also bring much higher rewards. During bearmarket people shift to safe positions like Eth, neo,  btc, etc.
If bear market continues for a long period than alts drop more cause more people loose trust. During recovery phase alts recover faster because even small injection of money pumps it's price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Now is the time to buy almost all the coins. Many coins will probably never be so cheap. In my opinion, many negative news came into the world of crypt currencies, because large players wanted to buy a crypto currency at a low price..
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
All altcoins have a similar tendency. While the bitcoin situation is not clear, the altcoins will suffer. We are also waiting for stabilization in the market. When bitcoin starts growing, then the altcoins will also grow.
Activity: 294
To buy altcoins you need to buy bitcoin first. Perhaps the time of active bidding on altcoins will soon come
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
Starting from the last quarter of  2017 alt coins had a great run and increased a lot along with bitcoin. Their price increased a lot  even some of them got overvalued. That caused a hard crash which effected both bitcoin and alt coins. We are still waiting for market to recover , that’s why alt coins are still struggling.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is rising so all altcoins are dropping and it is not a new phenomenon. When market reaches at its support level then all altcoins start rising and it happens every time.
Yes, it already happened in the past and I think the same thing will happen again this time. But while the crypto currency market is unstable, bitcoin is growing, and then falls again. It remains to be seen how long such behavior will continue.
Activity: 37
Therefore, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. And then we will see an increase in the price of altcoyins.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin is rising so all altcoins are dropping and it is not a new phenomenon. When market reaches at its support level then all altcoins start rising and it happens every time.
Activity: 350
Altcoins are falling in price because the market is still not stable. Correction is not over. And everyone is waiting. Therefore, we should wait for the end of correction and recovery of the market. And then we will see an increase in the price of altcoyins.

now all crypto currencies have decreased in value not just bitcoin, but I think now is the right time to buy crypto currency because I believe its value will go back up, we must be patient and positive thinking about this
Activity: 330
maybe altcoin prices follow bitcoin prices so if only bitcoin goes up Altcoin would also go up, maybe if Altcoin token Erc20 it's token price will follow the price of ethereum
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
We are fixing to go on a bullish run, right now its bulls vs bears, just Hodl, prices cant drop if you dont sell
Activity: 238
Altcoins are dropping its price because it is pumped up so high in the last quarter of the year. What you see today in the market is a correction.  I believe it will continue to drop because Bitcoin is going on a bullish run and will make altcoin bleed again.
Pages:
Jump to: