Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price - page 5. (Read 2118 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
We don't have any idea of exactness of altcoins price increase we have just an predictions. Altcoins dropping because of one main reason this is not the time for altcoins or even bitcoin. If the time of bitcoin and altcoins will take place we can see it in the coming soon.  I hope it will come more sooner to let altcoins and bitcoin's be in color green.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Of course it's very surprising to see such low prices when the market continues to pave the way for development. I think that this is a strong manipulation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I believe that the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin, and since the market is not favorable and the price of bitcoin does not increase, altcoins also do not grow in price.
Activity: 142
Yeah there are too many bullshit news that have been make the btc and altcoin prices dumping we have to encourage btc market price and do not following any fake news that will make us doing panic selling.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Now bitcoin price also dropped. Everyone knows if the bitcoin price decrease other coins also will drop. Dont worry dude. hope you remember before 3 months bitcoin price are dropped very much. Within few days bitcoin price pumped again. Like wise i expect the same now. If btc raise other altcoin will move up.
Activity: 66
The market will not be stable until there is a stable BTD so it is not surprising that different coins are now in poor condition and are worth a penny; you need to wait for market growth and then sell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Altcoins will always fall if Bitcoin himself and Ethereum fall. 99% of Altcoins depend on market leaders.
Activity: 112
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

I think the dropping of altcoins its because altcoins movement is dependent on bitcoin which i observed many times once bitcoin will drops, altcoins are also dropping.
Activity: 98
I think, the casual crypto investor alike have a very small influence on the market. Whales can (through various methods) sway the market drastically by simply buying heavily into a project or dumping heavily. The crypto environment in theory should be relatively decentralized, however, that really isn't the case unfortunately. BTC, ETH, XRP are highly centralized, meaning a few have the power to manipulate the majority.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
NEM has been hacked, some say that's what affects bitcoin and other altcoins so it falls just like today.
or maybe this is just a strategy used by trading players to drop the bitcoin price
Activity: 70
I think Altcoin is declining because of the whereabouts of those who are still unknown to many of today's leading investors, there may be some possibilities of having knowledge about them but they are still hesitant for now and they want more evidence that existing members are really, I always try to explain to my colleagues and friends about altcoin and tell them that there is a great possibility of income from this type of investment.
Activity: 229
The decline in prices is based on the general trend in the market and the majority occurs from investor sentiment that reflects their status in volatility. Admittedly, this year there are too many consecutive fluctuations to the crypto market. That makes the embarrassment and panic and influenced the confidence of investors. ETH decreased by nearly 50% in 2 months. Cry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
decreased sales in asian i think, not like last years, 2018 bitcoin and altcoins have some issue like rejected be cause regulations that make investor not interest in this years

Yeah that may have an infuence on it as well, I really believe that bitcoin may not be the top performing currency this year, I am really thinking Ethereum or some other altcoin may be a better coin to hold this year!
Activity: 143
Altcoins are dropping because of the corrections in crypto market, I hope it will later benefits the market by booming the price of altcoins, I think it shouldn't rise back in few weeks to come.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Altcoins are very dependent on the market. They depend on what happens to bitcoin. When bitcoin falls - the altcoins falls even more.
Yes, I, agree with you altcoins was depends the market price of bitcoin because this is what they mold in a future as a single currency and altcoin is like a support .When the market has a bear trend then all minors currencies here in crypto will also affected.

ok so why is bitcoin back to 6150 range, I do not think I have seen it that cheap in over a year and a half? when I posted this I knew it was variant with bitcoin but at that time bitcoin rose to 11k and altcoins were still dropping why is BTC still dropping. I believe all the "fake news" may hav something to do with it!!!!
Activity: 98
The market will not be stable until there is a stable BTD so it is not surprising that different coins are now in poor condition and are worth a penny; you need to wait for market growth and then sell
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
That is the same question I keep asking. But I observed that whenever the price of bitcoin falls, the price of most of the other coins all fall with it. That now makes it appear to me like the bitcoin price regulates the price of others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Altcoins are very dependent on the market. They depend on what happens to bitcoin. When bitcoin falls - the altcoins falls even more.
Yes, I, agree with you altcoins was depends the market price of bitcoin because this is what they mold in a future as a single currency and altcoin is like a support .When the market has a bear trend then all minors currencies here in crypto will also affected.
Activity: 104
Correction of the market, after a large take-off in the winter) And they are very dependent on the currencies of locomotives, such as ETH and BTC .. I hope soon the whole market will go into the green zone
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: