Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 2. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 17, 2019, 03:03:36 PM
I think they are just not satisfied when it gets profit when it is profitable but still on hold also and at the end of its price slump.
So in my opinion, not all IEO goes smoothly or profitably. But many are also successful IEO at the beginning and they are greedy of profit will get losses at the end.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 16, 2019, 12:22:17 PM
if some investors complain of losing their money during the IEO, they are certainly not following the IEO in the big market you mentioned. because only on the exchange BINANCE, BITMEX, KUCOIN, GATE.IO and several other large markets have had success with their IEO. I think in small exchanges it is just manipulation for a successful IEO in sales. but 0 on the market release.
maybe at the beginning, these IEOs were successful on major exchanges, but look at them now? their prices again fell below IEO prices. it is a failure. just a pump and dump
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
October 16, 2019, 12:15:41 PM
No investor wants to lose. Money is important and we invest because we want to earn profit. That's why investors complaining because only few ICO or IEO projects succeed with this current market situation. Most projects lose value when it is already in exchange. That's why to avoid complain,"just invest an amount that you can afford to loss". Remember market is volatile and investing is risky,I know investors already know that.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 12:07:33 PM
As always majority of losers always complain. I am not into investing start up projects especially in this kind of market situation but those start up projects that have the assurance of Binance and other big exchanges are good to grab. The bonuses and discounts are probably worth it. But projects that don't have big exchange assurance are too risky to invest. Everybody knows that there are already thousands of crypto currencies and many of them will die along the way. I would rather buy an altcoin that are already in many exchanges than a coin that doesn't have an exchange listing guarantee.   
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 16, 2019, 11:41:07 AM
can we really oblige those investors not to make their decision not to invest?
ICO was a disaster! we all know that! now we are here how can we accommodate those investors?
If there will be ni another again how can we have them,?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 16, 2019, 11:38:11 AM
if some investors complain of losing their money during the IEO, they are certainly not following the IEO in the big market you mentioned. because only on the exchange BINANCE, BITMEX, KUCOIN, GATE.IO and several other large markets have had success with their IEO. I think in small exchanges it is just manipulation for a successful IEO in sales. but 0 on the market release.
Yeah I agree, investors must look at this point if they want to invest in an IEO project, they must choose an Exchange that has a large volume like some of the exchanges you mentioned above. Small exchanges only make you lose your time because they do not give you any profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 16, 2019, 11:30:41 AM
Investors are complaining because not all of the IEOs are worth it to make investment. They still experience losses due to the wrong move that they did. There are also investors who experience loss due to the scam IEOs. Not only ICOs that have scam project, there are now many scam projects in IEOs.
that's one of the causes of investors complaining. Investors complain that they do not make a profit or invest in the wrong place to invest in a place that has a low volume causing investments not to develop quickly.

Its a fact that what investors whats was a profit. They complain when they are losing and its common to everyone. All want to profit or gain
 in trading but its not possible to gain without other player losing. what matters most is how you laid and played your card, that is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 16, 2019, 11:29:32 AM
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
October 16, 2019, 10:54:08 AM
Maybe they are complaining because they follow IEO from exchangers with low volumes like yobit.latoken. I recommend all investors not to take part in low volume IEO. I only follow IEO from binance and okex.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 16, 2019, 10:29:17 AM
Nobody wants to lose their funds and when somebody invests in a project, the outcomes should be higher than investment. And when investors see that after a year they have made huge loses, they start to complain.
Now it seems to me that only those people who invest their money without considering risks are complaining. Every investor already knows that now if you invest at the ICO stage, then after listing the price will be much lower than their purchase price
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
October 16, 2019, 10:16:22 AM
Nobody wants to lose their funds and when somebody invests in a project, the outcomes should be higher than investment. And when investors see that after a year they have made huge loses, they start to complain.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 16, 2019, 10:12:57 AM
Investors are complaining because not all of the IEOs are worth it to make investment. They still experience losses due to the wrong move that they did. There are also investors who experience loss due to the scam IEOs. Not only ICOs that have scam project, there are now many scam projects in IEOs.
yes that's one of the causes of investors complaining. investors complain that they are not making a profit or investing in the wrong place investing in a place that has a low volume, causing large losses. I suggest investing in a place that has a high volume such as BTC and ETH.

This is what most ICO/IEO suffering, because of the fact that they don't understand well what they are doing, they think that if they invest in IEO they will gain more, they don't consider which project is worth to invest at, the team itself, and the ROI, they just took the risk, so they should blame themselves for this and take the consequences.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 16, 2019, 10:05:29 AM
yes that's one of the causes of investors complaining. investors complain that they are not making a profit or investing in the wrong place investing in a place that has a low volume, causing large losses. I suggest investing in a place that has a high volume such as BTC and ETH.
It doesn't look like a feasible solution to invest in the top altcoins and BTC if there is a new method of token sale in the big exchanges. The IEO projects have a better profit/loss ratio compared to the x2 return on the investment after the bull run which takes years. Even the ETH investors are deceived after the flash crash from the $1500 to the shameful prices under the $100.
Quite reasonable, it's indeed needed to balance your understanding in certain situations. Investors who failed to earned from ieo/ico are mostly complaining
since they are expecting good returns after risking their invested money. Thinking that this place is the right venue to expect great rewards. But due to
certain conditions of the market there's no assurance that it will happen you still need to research and study the market before you push yourself investing
inside.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
October 16, 2019, 09:48:19 AM
It doesn't look like a feasible solution to invest in the top altcoins and BTC if there is a new method of token sale in the big exchanges. The IEO projects have a better profit/loss ratio compared to the x2 return on the investment after the bull run which takes years. Even the ETH investors are deceived after the flash crash from the $1500 to the shameful prices under the $100.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 16, 2019, 09:29:42 AM
that's one of the causes of investors complaining. Investors complain that they do not make a profit or invest in the wrong place to invest in a place that has a low volume causing investments not to develop quickly.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
October 16, 2019, 08:40:56 AM
Activity: 491
October 16, 2019, 08:32:52 AM
Investors will keep complaining because they have refused to take research seriously and so they have to face the outcome of their actions. For anyone to be successful in crypto, one needs to be up and doing, follow updates, do research on projects you think is worth investing in.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 16, 2019, 07:02:14 AM
The reason behind it is that investor cannot profit because of the market conditions. They invest in something but the value of that asses always declines. It makes them wait for a long time to be able to make some profit It is really testing investor' patience. This has been the main trend in the last 2 years. It has to come to an end soon in 2020.
indeed, not a few investors who are frightened by the situation like now and true what you convey patience is the best capital in investing with any digital currency, and of course the hope of getting profits from investing with coins that we invest the greater the interest of investors to invest certainly only developments will occur and investors will benefit
Activity: 531
October 16, 2019, 06:52:57 AM
They are definitely complaining because of theit loss of fund, it is very painful to not get your capital back, I think investors should carry out enough research to know if a project is worth investing in, check the team of the project, what solution the project would bring, also sometimes the exchange where the Initial exchange offering is done is also another factor to a successful project.
If we join the IEO then just select the major exchanges. Surely we will be profitable, investors complain because they have joined the IEO of the shit exchange.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
October 16, 2019, 06:50:39 AM
They are definitely complaining because of theit loss of fund, it is very painful to not get your capital back, I think investors should carry out enough research to know if a project is worth investing in, check the team of the project, what solution the project would bring, also sometimes the exchange where the Initial exchange offering is done is also another factor to a successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: