Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 6. (Read 6178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 01, 2019, 12:28:10 PM
Investors complain because they do not research and they just want to invest in most-hyped coins. And they these coins collapste, they complain. Guys, this never works, the more hype a project has, the more chance it has to be a garbage. You see that in time when you get more experienced. Investors first should learn how to reserach and then do trading or investing.

That's not true. In case of cryptocurrencies, hype works better than anything else in price formation. I have seen many good projects promising something new smashing ground because there was no buzz about them among investors. But if your project is good then creating hype will surely attract lots of investors and gives lot of boost to price.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 01, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
The problem is a lot of investors, myself included, believed in the hype and stuff being sold to us in telegram rooms. Believe me, I think telegram now is one of the most dangerous places to dupe investors. From now on I just use it to check out the latest announcements of various projects that I have an interest in, otherwise, don't waste too much time in getting sucked into the moon and hype talk. If you really are interested in investing in blockchain projects, think of them as if you are a traditional investor, cut out all the noise, do your own research, then set yourself some goals, otherwise, don't bother investing in this high-risk area from now on. I am personally interested only in earning free coins, otherwise, that's it for me, no more investing in the hype, been there done that. I won't be duped anymore and influenced by social media or telegram.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 01, 2019, 11:29:31 AM
Investors complain because they do not research and they just want to invest in most-hyped coins. And they these coins collapste, they complain. Guys, this never works, the more hype a project has, the more chance it has to be a garbage. You see that in time when you get more experienced. Investors first should learn how to reserach and then do trading or investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2019, 06:56:07 AM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

If they research more coins then they would make more coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 01, 2019, 06:51:44 AM
What ever investment it is, you should complain only on yourself. The same about investors. Of course there are lots of projects that appeared to be scams, but any kind of investment is a high risk. Just do researches before investing your money and choose highly reputable exchanges like Binance.
That's what matured people who understand the risk do, they don't seem to complain letting the public know, that's a sign of immaturity.
In crypto when we are investing, we might fail or succeed, that's why its necessary to learn how to manage our funds as that's the only way we can survive here and we might end up successful.

Though we will not make a big profit but being profitable is already a good achievement.

Slowly but surely, if we can do that, we will always appreciate getting involve in this risky venture.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2019, 06:35:49 AM
Because investors now do not receive the desired income that they received in 2017, now only a small number of people earn good money in cryptocurrency
I am with you. If they made more money then they would invest more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 01, 2019, 05:45:36 AM
What ever investment it is, you should complain only on yourself. The same about investors. Of course there are lots of projects that appeared to be scams, but any kind of investment is a high risk. Just do researches before investing your money and choose highly reputable exchanges like Binance.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 01, 2019, 05:14:29 AM
Investor that are complaining, I believe they have skip most important element, which is research before investment. There are many successful projects all we need is to analysis market from trusted site. By check project rating and whitepaper investor can make good investment decision.   

I have been part of some of the top ICO projects and the reason why investors are complaining is not for the fact they don't do proper research but for the fact that most of the ICO ends up as shit coin and the founder of the project either absconds with money or list the project in third class exchange which does not have any volume and that kills the value of coin, regardless if the project is worthy or not. It's time that we need more transparency in ICO projects as there are thousands of ICO projects and hardly few survives.
Certainly true, the money invested in the project is like helping the developers build their future.The project you have invested in, come back from the cheapest price after listing. Also they are in such a situation that it will take years to return. Instead if they behave properly beforehand, investors will be more brave.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2019, 04:36:48 AM
Investor that are complaining, I believe they have skip most important element, which is research before investment. There are many successful projects all we need is to analysis market from trusted site. By check project rating and whitepaper investor can make good investment decision.   

I have been part of some of the top ICO projects and the reason why investors are complaining is not for the fact they don't do proper research but for the fact that most of the ICO ends up as shit coin and the founder of the project either absconds with money or list the project in third class exchange which does not have any volume and that kills the value of coin, regardless if the project is worthy or not. It's time that we need more transparency in ICO projects as there are thousands of ICO projects and hardly few survives.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2019, 04:13:20 AM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 30, 2019, 02:15:44 PM
No wonder. Investors have well-grounded claims to projects.
Of course, I would like to say that everyone is to blame for the situation they are in, but still, projects often exaggerate possible incomes to attract a larger number of investors,
and as a result, investors remain with a nose. Of course they will be unhappy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 30, 2019, 03:28:11 AM
My opinion is that many investors are accustomed to superprofits in the world of cryptography, now the market is growing, the excitement has subsided, many companies simply can not raise funds, and there are also empty coins that lose value when they go to exchanges
The expectations of investors when the market has risen first made them disappointed with the current situation where the rise of the bitcoin or altcoin market is not as big as we want and of course this is very detrimental to us all
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 27, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
My opinion is that many investors are accustomed to superprofits in the world of cryptography, now the market is growing, the excitement has subsided, many companies simply can not raise funds, and there are also empty coins that lose value when they go to exchanges
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 27, 2019, 01:21:06 PM
The current investors we have on board are very lazy and that has led to the major complaining. These investors think being an investor is just about having money in your account to invest in any project of your choice which is not the case, investors have to understand that it takes a thorough research on a project to ascertain whether it calls for investing or not and to even understand whether the project will be good for a short or long term investment plan.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
September 26, 2019, 07:41:10 PM
Because investors now do not receive the desired income that they received in 2017, now only a small number of people earn good money in cryptocurrency
2017 was a great year for the market. But honestly, in 2017, there were not too many people with profit when holding altcoin. They sold very early and bought it at a high price, then they were at the top until now
Activity: 392
September 26, 2019, 07:23:11 PM
I agree, there are few people who earn in this market, most people are left with the coins that they had in 2017, I think the next bull market a lot of people will be happy again, although in a growing market people lose money.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
September 26, 2019, 03:07:49 PM

Why investors are always complaining is because people can't be happy. We always want more than we actually have. And if you lose more than what you have invested, the complaints are understandable. No?
Did you invest into cryptos and are you still making profits? Good for you if it is the case. But for some people it is the contrary. The world can't be equal and trading cryptos is 100 percent for capitalism.

Yes but nevertheless participating in IEO from top exchanges in any case, investors remain with a profit.I do not know any project that would bring investors losses.If there are examples then tell us about them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 26, 2019, 02:36:57 PM
Even holding an IEO on a Binance does not guarantee success, as it turned out. So do not fully trust the exchanges and invest. But the discontent of crypto enthusiasts is mainly due to the situation, which was mentioned in the message above))
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 26, 2019, 02:23:34 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
September 26, 2019, 10:10:32 AM
Why investors are always complaining is because people can't be happy. We always want more than we actually have. And if you lose more than what you have invested, the complaints are understandable. No?
Did you invest into cryptos and are you still making profits? Good for you if it is the case. But for some people it is the contrary. The world can't be equal and trading cryptos is 100 percent for capitalism.
You have to undergo with more information and understanding before you start working with this industry, the market is not that easy and very risky, complain is everywhere whenever the investors loses their money, expecting too much but in realization things ain't comes to what they expected. You can continue if you are willing to take the risk and able to wait until finding the right attitude.
Pages:
Jump to: