Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 3. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 16, 2019, 04:17:09 AM
What about if your position as investor where you invest much money in ICO project but they delay, have lower price with their ICO, do you think complaining is a joke with they have faced lower price of ICO coin after listing on market? many complaining from investor not only about price but also how dev to build their coin back to higher price with buy back and no one owner want it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 15, 2019, 07:26:02 PM
Investors are still complaining and they will still keep complaining until they find a way out there. These investors are much interested in spending their resources and not about getting time to read projects whitepaper to ascertain and make solid decisions as to whether the projects calls for short or long term investment plans. To me, most are lazy.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 11, 2019, 10:41:24 AM
As far as I know they have the right to complain if they feel that the project they have invested is not doing what they promise, most of the investors now has lose its patience due to the scam project and seeing their portfolio hitting the bottom but they should have learned from it and continue to move forward because crypto has lot to offer in the future.
Up to 80% of projects do not follow the plan that they have set out and this makes investors do not have great confidence in investment. I think that given the current market situation, fraudulent projects will soon be excluded from this market and that will help investors minimize risks when investing. I personally always research very carefully and always follow the roadmap of that project because if they deliver on their promises, that project is worth the investment.

Now is a good time to buy cheap pennies and I have been looking for a lot of potential projects because those are the projects that will soon be of interest to people in the near future.
some projects are sometimes greedy and do not follow their own roadmap, even they often procrastinate. do not be surprised if many investors complain. In addition, although IEO is the best selling at the moment, the thing to remember is that not all IEO projects will be successful. chances are investors are also targeting a lot of profit, and look for IEO with that definition, even though the IEO is implemented in a market that is not so good.

I suggest supporting the IEO project in popular markets. although that doesn't guarantee 100% profit, it's potential is big enough for that.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 11, 2019, 10:35:21 AM
Since there is no body set aside to run checks on new projects to help investors identify scam projects, it is advisable for investors to be the masters of their own security. This is where investors learn to perform their own extensive research on projects before investing in them. When it happens like this, the will be reduction in the level risk of losing funds to scam projects which will also reduce the level of complains coming from the investors.
They say that when investing you need to be careful. And when investing in cryptocurrencies, twice cautious. Then we can add that when investing in altcoins you need to be mega careful! )))
But this does not mean that you should not invest in altcoins. For example, I solely invest in new altcoins. I choose coins with a POS algorithm. This way I get a good passive income.
Now I invest in the YUSRA GLOBAL coin (website: https://yusra.global and web wallet: http://app.yusra.global) and actively invest in it. It seems to me that such coins have a greater future!
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
October 09, 2019, 11:19:28 PM
It is normal for an individual to complain about things he did not feel right, some of this projects are well articulated under false pretense that even some of their inside workers do not get to spell it is scam in their first instance.
I personally think it is more than time now that an end is put to the scammers out there
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
October 09, 2019, 11:00:17 PM
Everyone investors still complain about scam project after lossing their money, even lot of project scam almost two years with ICOs days goes. So totally people do not agree Investment in anyone ICO their follow IEO but number of investors decrease overall. I hope complain days will never end without stop promotion scam project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 08, 2019, 11:57:58 PM
If you are an investor and looking your investment coin do not running according what have they talk before, will you complain or not with how much money have you invested, I will be in the same position for complaining with ICO without trusted for success an ICO sale but do not have date when coin will be listed on market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 08, 2019, 11:51:51 PM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

many investors are lacking in understanding being an investor, should be an investor must go through a study of the project, whether the project to be followed is good or not. Most investors complain that they are trapped in a failed project and experience a loss
Not all of them is really  experience a lost just dont like  the idea of crowdfunding.
Others is just complaining for the project having an IEO all do they do not know what is really happen when you are investing in IEO they are just giving opinion not base on  experience.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 08, 2019, 11:47:33 PM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

many investors are lacking in understanding being an investor, should be an investor must go through a study of the project, whether the project to be followed is good or not. Most investors complain that they are trapped in a failed project and experience a loss
Too many investors have lost money from an investment and in my opinion that is why they all complain about the current conditions. not a little thing because there are already so many people who have already gotten the loss
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
October 08, 2019, 10:51:26 PM
Investors should have the welfare to complain on the project where they belong for. And now here's why? With the stories I've heard on particular ICO or even IEO, there's no certain solutions for the elimination of those problems that actually pulled down their funds. The investors lost trust for those developers whose not taking care of their money, that's why if fails after project has ended.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 08, 2019, 10:39:42 PM
As far as I know they have the right to complain if they feel that the project they have invested is not doing what they promise, most of the investors now has lose its patience due to the scam project and seeing their portfolio hitting the bottom but they should have learned from it and continue to move forward because crypto has lot to offer in the future.
Up to 80% of projects do not follow the plan that they have set out and this makes investors do not have great confidence in investment. I think that given the current market situation, fraudulent projects will soon be excluded from this market and that will help investors minimize risks when investing. I personally always research very carefully and always follow the roadmap of that project because if they deliver on their promises, that project is worth the investment.

Now is a good time to buy cheap pennies and I have been looking for a lot of potential projects because those are the projects that will soon be of interest to people in the near future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 08, 2019, 06:43:05 PM
well, probably they just a newest investor with dont know anything about altcoins.
u know, they just think if they joined some project, i will got highly profit.
its not simple like that anymore, this not 2017,when wherever you invest, you will get a high profit.
nowdays, both ICO and IEO have a same risk about did that project get the ROI or not.
even, for example.
IEO bittrex.Ocean Protocol (OCEAN) still 0.41x ATH ROI (still not profit)
did u imagine big exchange like bittrex can fall like that ?
if they a veteran investor , they will know what must they do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2019, 04:32:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
October 08, 2019, 09:29:26 AM
The reason behind it is that investor cannot profit because of the market conditions. They invest in something but the value of that asses always declines. It makes them wait for a long time to be able to make some profit It is really testing investor' patience. This has been the main trend in the last 2 years. It has to come to an end soon in 2020.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 06, 2019, 11:03:50 AM

Yes, if we look at it, several IEO projects have succeeded, such as binance and kucoin. In my opinion maybe the people who complained did not participate in the project or you could say they participated in the project randomly so that when what they get is not the same as the others they will regret and complain why this project is not in line and why what I get is just like this. I think complaining is a normal thing in cryptocurrency, every time something is not in accordance with what someone wants they will surely complain, but that doesn't hurt because other people can also find out or get knowledge about how projects work well and no.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 06, 2019, 09:53:02 AM
There are simply people who are constantly dissatisfied ... for example, despite the fact that I sometimes lose money on my investments, I never get upset. I know that I will earn in cryptocurrency anyway. We are here, which means we are all already winning. You just need to look for really promising projects that can bring you profit. For example, like a coin YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global). This coin allows you to receive up to 30% of profit monthly.
This is better than participating in any IEO and ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 06, 2019, 08:18:16 AM
I myself sometimes complain about fraud ICOs and unstable market. I was very brave while investing many different projects before, but now even if an X coin has 100M USD Market cap, I approach them as if they are insecure to invest. I think the main problem is "trust"

Agree, Trust is the key to everything including investing. Some investors complaining because their trust is reduced and may be due to price movements not in accordance with their estimates so they suffer losses. But overall I think the current price decline is a normal cycle that can occur in any market
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 06, 2019, 08:02:33 AM
I myself sometimes complain about fraud ICOs and unstable market. I was very brave while investing many different projects before, but now even if an X coin has 100M USD Market cap, I approach them as if they are insecure to invest. I think the main problem is "trust"
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 06, 2019, 07:13:06 AM

They are not real investors in my opinion, most of them think that after IEO next is "mooon!" even the project has no product and output yet.Somehow I understand their feelings and I can relate to them seeing most prices below IEO price is really frustrating. The real problem is most investors don't research  and always buys the hype.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 06, 2019, 06:49:56 AM
Investor still complaining because they want take profit with an ICO or IEO investment, how come have buy an ICO or EIO coin with higher price ans sell with lower price? Where is the responsibility of owner to make change with IEO or ICO become higher price after listing on exchange market?

Seeking profits for ICO or IEO investments is mandatory for every investor. They certainly want a high price from the price they bought. The project dev should be able to provide that by keeping prices stable or even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: