Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The main purpose of the majority of people joining in this crypto is to be able to dig up as much money from various programs in the crypto. Crypto grew with more and more good programs that made me interested to follow her because her results are promising. At this time I may not be able to harvest it with a lot of results. However, the results I get can be made as my investment assets that will be useful in my future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It is always wise to identify where the world is moving to and move in that in that direction as well. There is no doubt cryptocurrency is the future of the world finances and joining the train now is the best decision ever.
Activity: 85
I think 90% of the people are here because of the money. I am personally also noticed this technology and thought this is very interesting and something new. But I am also trying earn as much as I can to get a financial freedom in a few years.
Activity: 58
The cryptocurrency is a very interesting tool for earning money and it helps to implement very cool ideas.
I believe that it has a big potential and it will give me an opportunity to earn money out of it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Because you can easily get profit on it as long you have right decisions on which cryptocurrency you will choose to put your money on. You could experience a slight loss but when the time goes right it is when the things will get to your favor like having a great increase of price on the cryptocurrency that you buy thus, earning you profits.
Activity: 173
Cryptocurrency is a profitable online business. I am interested in it because it is a dependable online business,i make money from it. Also, I invest in it for future purpose.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
My interest in cryptocurrency started with a desire to make money. I am mostly involved in cryptocurrency to make enough money that can help me start some business. I have been doing bounty campaign aspect of cryptocurrency for sometime now particularly the social media campaigns such as facebook and twitter which have generated some good profit for me. In my bid to make more money, I decided to join signature bounty campaign to it as well. As a matter of fact, I have been enjoying cryptocurrency all along because it has started meeting my financial needs. I shall continue to participate more in cryptocurrency to make more money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I became interested in cryptocurrency is because of curiosity on how people earning money with it, then i started reading articles about cryptocurrency and in bitcoin and started investing my money and trading. And i also think that most people became interested in cryptocurrency because of its value.
Activity: 36

I am interested in Cryptocurrency because it will enable me to hold Altcoins that after some time its increase in price will give me a huge profit that no other business that fetch me such a profit. Wink
Activity: 91
I think that cryptocurrency is the future of the economy of almost all countries. It has a very impressive demand and it literally very easy to use. Also, it much safer than lending money to the banks or get some of them for the development of the project, for example. I believe that cryptocurrency will be adopted by every country and it will be supported by all the laws and people who are now against it
Activity: 209
Cryptocurrency have gotten interest since it has become a well know investment in the entire world. The proof that many individuals who already become millionaire because if cryptocurrency has encourage me to a part of it.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Most of the people here are interested in cryptocurrencies because it is profitable for investors and bountyhunters Wink. There are different ways to earn profit from various cryptos which makes it really more interesting. The profit is surely the biggest factor which attracted most of the people who are into cryptos and we can't blame them for such thing because it is valid...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I am interested in a large income, which will also give me pleasure. In addition, I want to keep up with the times and work in a modern and popular field

A large portion of people are interested in making a lot of money. If you can make successful trades then it shouldn't be that hard.
Activity: 25
with the help of the trend for crypto currency, you can earn money, and for crypto currency is booming. on this and became interested
Activity: 128
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I am interested in cryptos because it fulfills the missing piece of the puzzle, making money without much stress, also because I am a person that loves tech! I think it is easy to understand as well. There are many projects that are looking good and I think they can totally become the top projects in future, Liven and Treon is a great example of that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I like crypto currency because it's an interesting idea. I think that thanks to the crypto currency the world will be greatly changed. These are the latest technologies that can save us from most problems.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
I am interested in crypto because it is great opportunities to be in the wave of revolutionary changes first, you may learn a lot here about finance and different directions, and you may get the profit that you will not get in other directions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the world of cryptocurrency is a new world for many people. the development of new technologies, tells us that now you can earn money with non-standard ways. I believe that the technologies that are at the head of the crypto-currency are the future. only because of this I started to follow the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 336
At starting I join it due to new technology and innovative idea for future. As the time passes now I believe it is also a good platform to make money. Those who have not money to invest they can also make money here by joining bounty campaign and minning . So everyone can use or participate in crypto as per his interest and can make money, there is no doubt that one day we will see that crypto currency take over paper currency .
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is the greatest invention on our internet in this century. It has brought us great blockchain technology. I believe that future cryptocurrency will continue to grow. Now, the price of crypto is still very low, I will invest in this market. I believe that long-term investment in cryptocurrency will bring us a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: