Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I am interested in cryptocurrency because it offers an idea of a world where everything is decentralized no central authority can interfere. I am also interested in crypto graphy and the way we can use it to protect our sensitive information by encoding it.
Activity: 199
I am interested in cryptocurrency as a way to get additional income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I like cryptocurrency and I interest this crypto platform. Because it's a great way earn money. Just simply work and earn money. You invest in crypto and benifit is so good..
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I became interested and get myself involved in dealing with cryptocurrencies when I saw lot of friends gaining and earning more than my income passively so I became curious and then I started my journey in the crypto world. And base on what I have seen it really helps many people to make a better and brighter future.
Activity: 277
I have nothing to hide, but i hate it that everything i buy is monitored. If you look on my bankaccount you can see my whole life; where i bin, how i get there, how late i leave, what i eat, what i buy etc. etc. And that becomes worse and worse now you can`t pay cash anymore on a lot of companies. I hope that in the future crypto gives me a new private way to pay when i like to. The oter reason i love cryptocurrency are the opportunities the can give  to earn a nice amount of cash.
Activity: 406
First of all, I see that the technology is very promising and I want to tuned-in as I see it will be our future. And also I can make money, so who will refuse? Wink

I can see the big potential that I can earn money from here, and crypto is now very popular in the whole world and is being used by many people and investors, so I rather invest in the best to make a big profit.
Activity: 44
I know electronic money through my friends.
I have invested a lot in them, but not profitable. Maybe I did it the wrong way. Hzz ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Cryptocurrency offers a vast deal of benefits especially in payment method as transactions are made under good security, fast speed and low costs per transactions. With cryptocurrency, i get to learn more about how well the Blockchain technology is being utilized to help humanity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Firstly, i like the philosophy of the emergence of crypto money that is based on a new technology and isn't tied to any official authority. Transfers between users, without intermediaries etc. My secondary cause is to make good money too in this market..
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it. We are all interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money!  And if we look more globally, then this is our future.  I think that in 10 years we will completely forget what money and all purchases, cars, apartments, products - will be paid with the help of crypto currency.  I would like to believe that this will save us from taxes and commissions and will live a little easier).  I think that the fact that governments can not control bitcoin is what draws most people to it. Then there is the fact that there is a lot of money to be made from crypto investments. Yes, this is an excellent technology, which in the future will probably come into our lives, but now mostly it's for money.
Activity: 196
When some technologies are new and good, i'm always interested in. Cyptocurrency is good too. It's a technology of future which changes how the world oprerate.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. Almost everyone comes to electronic money for the purpose of profit and investment, I think that no one can come to electronic money for the purpose of payment, so the current electronic market is always exciting and complex. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless.The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is getting a really bad image now because people is using it to commit fraud and this is not helping with bitcoin trying to recover. I just hope that this will come to an end and even if I know that bitcoin is just being used, those who haven't heard of it is getting a bad idea about it.  It can be a great investment if handled correctly. It surprises me every now and then.
Activity: 61
Because I see a lot of people who have succeeded by following cryptocurrency, and I am interested in how to work easily and can earn a great income, but also by following cryptocurrency I can at home continue to do homework while earning money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Because cryptocurrency offers many advantages for a relatively short time. This is a new challenge for the millennial generation that is heavily influenced by technology. Compared to work or other investments, the development of cryptocurrency tends to be faster and more profitable.
Activity: 210
I'm interested, because this sphere in which you can make good money, and much more than I could in ordinary work. Well, the understanding of technology itself and its possibilities began to come with time
Activity: 350
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
Well, aside from the great innovation it has in the monetary system, we cannot deny the fact that the idea of being able to earn huge profit through this system is very enticing. I mean come on, we need to be true to ourselves, right? Every living person on this planet has that goal of earning a reasonable amount of profit in order to continue on with life. And the crypto system has laid that opportunity to anyone willing to take the risk.
Activity: 102
The idea and technology of cryptocurrency is really good! But I am more vulgar, I am interested in cryptocurrency mostly because cryptocurrencies can bring me huge money that I can get without too much effort, because I will be interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 123
Im interested in cryptocurrency because you can earn money even you are, at youre home, having a work or many things to do. You can earn in different types of currencies. But you need a lot of patience in cryptocurrency because it is good in long term investment/holdings.
Activity: 630
Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
Big profits are often accompanied by great risks. The risk is not to be feared but to be confronted. If we have good knowledge and basic cryptocurrency, then that is enough to reduce risk factors and survive in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

For me, cryptocurrencies can be really good profit sources, and I started trading to get good profits. I always try to improve my life quality, and I thiink this is possible with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: