Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 22. (Read 1968 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
I don't believe i have to make loses. I just can't sell lower than i bought..lol. I believe it is better to be patient because there is no way cryptos will collapse totally. There is no way you'd be left with nothing. Weak hands regret.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 11:46:33 PM
In my opinion we must wait we need to know our responsibility's . We need to think first the future . We need to think if our "decision's" if it is bad or good.  We need to think first .  Because there's have a scamming or something ..

The term wait is for your own good. This is all about the investment , we will base it to its price. It is not good to cash out your investment if the price is low because the amount you invest will go down also, so better wait until the price is high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 30, 2018, 11:23:44 PM
Waiting would be the only option if you wouldn't want to loose your investments. If you are not afraid then you can sell it if afterall the 50% drop might not matter that much to you. But if it does hold it until everything goes very high again. If more companies will be using bitcoin it will be the time perhaps when prices will be stable. With the volatility we see, It seems many are just holding it and are not actually using it for any utility. The result is that anytime prices could collapse and here we are now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
March 30, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

You have your point and yes, it's better to have less profit than nothing. But you can't blame those people who have the heart to hodl no matter how bad the cryptomarket looks like. They know what they're up to and they are always ready to take risk and any consequences around. But if time comes that everything's gonna be alright, they are also those people who always have the last laugh.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 30, 2018, 09:33:47 PM
People are exiting in the masses now that it went below $7000 in the past 24 hours.
They have had enough and decided to cut their losses having come in at over $15000 months ago.
That is a over a 50% loss with in less than three months
so I dont blame them.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
March 30, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
In my opinion we must wait we need to know our responsibility's . We need to think first the future . We need to think if our "decision's" if it is bad or good.  We need to think first .  Because there's have a scamming or something ..
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 08:53:10 PM
I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

It depends upon the situations of the price value of bitcoin when the price value of bitcoin incounter droping in a very low price. Then its better to hold bitcoin instead of selling it. Because the price value of bitcoin is volatility, so we just wait until the price will grow high and sell it in a very high price. In dealing with this situation we should apply patience and strategies in order to gain more profits. 
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
Waiting, it simplifies the status of bitcoin on how price level being moves, in general terms, it is all about on how price being move going down, that's why people says that we should wait and holds our bitcoin stocks and strongly holds until such time that bitcoin price back to the higher level. But there are forms of another opinion about the word (wait) it is something having globally connected to the status of crypto business. Because many people who waits on what next big thing that soon to happen in crypto business. And if we try to look on the world issues about crypto business, it is something full and forms of conflicts that sometimes there are issues which are good to crypto business but there are also issues criticizing crypto business.
Yes I agree. Theres nothing wrong in waiting. There are a lots of people patiently wait because they have a goal that they want to pursue. "People who wait are people who succeed". So just hold on to your bitcoin and do not be affected in some negative issues about bitcoin.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
Because we are all in the world of cryptocurrency can only wait for the market back good again, some people are impatient in trading which resulted in him lose more, by waiting we will be able to profit when the future bitcoin or coin that you currently hold increased thousands of percent.
Activity: 203
March 30, 2018, 06:52:43 PM
Wait because it is not reasonable and profitable to sell now while cryptocurrencies is at a huge dips. Selling now your crypto coins at a low price to cut your losses is a bad move for me, i rather take the risk at holding when bitcoin and altcoins are going down than selling at a low price to cut losses. Bitcoin and altcoins will bounce back, weak hands always stays weak if they will not trust bitcoin and top altcoins. We should wait and believe everything will be fine it's just a matter of time, sooner bitcoin and altcoins will regain as what they usually do over years. To those who will wait and keep believing especially at bitcoin and ethereum will be rewarded sooner.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 30, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
If you dont need the money right away, what cost you to wait a little bit. You are already loss when the price drops, if you will sell it , then theres no turning back. The decision is always upto you, but the best solution is to wait.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
Its the best option we can do at this time that the market value goes down. If you will rush and do panic selling you won't gain anything but rather lose more. Be patience and wait, it will not take long for bitcoin to recover again. 
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 30, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Losing nothing is better than losing less. People HODL because it is the best thing to do during this kind of market is present. We all know that the market will recover soon because market crashes are normal after a crazy market rise last year.
Yes, but there are times when things get so serious and you didn't expect it so i guess you should expect the unexpected, always make a back-up plan as many as you can. So, either way you aren't being damage seriously, diversify everything if you are almost going to lose, by doing so you, you prevented the most negative and possible outcome. So you better get ready to face them all.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
March 30, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

Remember that patience is a virtue. Joining in cryptocurrency world nee dto have a large amount of patience and learn the value of waiting. You do not need to panic because it may recover soon. That is why many people have losses because they actually sell during the moments like this.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
~
Without patience, it is not possible to get any benefit from making investments in crypto currencies and ICOs. Actually, the whole game is only about holding and waiting. ~
That's the reason why Crypto always Volatile. Full of Speculation and Supersensitive with Bad News or FUD
There is many months in 2018 and totally your patience will works and maybe lucky pass to you.

Well, for me also selling coins for cheap price is meaningless because there is no otherway being in the emergency situations even though you are poeple about to hold and waiting for the right time. Otherwise don't sell cheap and never buy on ATH. But always bare in mind entering to markets partially to adjust the return of investment.
Yes, you are right by doing it so you will only going to hurt your wallet instead and this is how you actually controls your emotions. Never ever sell at a lowest price when you buy it at higher price but always invest in multiple tokens so you can just diversify it when things get rough.
Activity: 182
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 30, 2018, 06:12:30 PM

Yeah you have a point. But when the price goes up and you sold already, people would say "I should have waited for the price to go up". If you wanted to sell your coins, you may do it because it is yours and your investment. Right now, almost all coins are in red mark but that doesnt mean that it wont recove,
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 30, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Easy to say on selling on loss but would really be a dumb thing to do if you are investor. Selling low buying high is the most common mistake on where most traders do commit. The thing you have said about selling it to avoid further loss then its your choice but we do all know that prices do normally recovers.No specific time but rest assured it would really recover no matter what.Patience would really matter on here.
Activity: 233
March 30, 2018, 05:29:29 PM
~
Without patience, it is not possible to get any benefit from making investments in crypto currencies and ICOs. Actually, the whole game is only about holding and waiting. ~
That's the reason why Crypto always Volatile. Full of Speculation and Supersensitive with Bad News or FUD
There is many months in 2018 and totally your patience will works and maybe lucky pass to you.

Well, for me also selling coins for cheap price is meaningless because there is no otherway being in the emergency situations even though you are poeple about to hold and waiting for the right time. Otherwise don't sell cheap and never buy on ATH. But always bare in mind entering to markets partially to adjust the return of investment.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
That sir is definitely panic selling. Having the mentality of "it is olay to have a small loss" is the common thing among panic seller. They do not trust the market and they do not trust the coin itself. For people to not have an idea like this, they should prevent investing money that are high for them to handle considering the market volatility. I think the most preffered here is to concentrate on a low value so one can handle a 100% loss.
Pages:
Jump to: