Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 21. (Read 1968 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 31, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
My friend borrowed a lot of money to invest in this market. Monthly interest is very high. And my friend was no longer able to pay the monthly interest so my friend could not keep the coins up for it.

Yes nothing is impossible so no other way is as possible now for the value increase so the bitcoin will be in an uncomfortable stage that’s why we are saying please wait for the normal stage .
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:20:20 AM
I will wait for a higher price increase than I invested, so I will not lose my bitcoin, and I will buy more when the price is low as it is now, so for us it will get a lot of bitcoin, by selling at a higher price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:00:01 AM
I think market chart on each year are typicaly, each beginning of the year btc price go down. and starting mid-year prices began to rise, therefore we must wait patiently. if btc price goes down then i will increase my investment
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

when you review the history of bitcoin
bitcoin price has fluctuated many times but has recovered
im keeping my faith in bitcoin ,iM confident that this year bitcoin will have a new ATH
Activity: 476
March 31, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

many say wait when prices collapse like this are likely to mean we have to wait for the price to go back up because if you sell it when the price collapses like this then you will only get a loss.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

It is because holding your bitcoin is better than selling it right now because of panic selling. I think most panic sellers who have lost a lot of money are just new in cryptocurrency. Waiting for the market to recover is the safest move to do during this times.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
Saying wait it means hold. Holding is great because we don't even know what will happen next maybe the price will raise up. But it is possible it happen many times. One of my friend holding the token he have then at that time came his money was being double the price. We are lucky enough if that will happen to our digital money. Bitcoin is very iseful for everyone and we must be thankful.
Activity: 286
March 31, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

Didn't you learn anything from previous cryptomarket declinings? If you look at bitcoin's price graph for the beggining of february everything will become clear. Waiting or the so-called "HOLD" is an important part of competent trading. Good luck!
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Waiting is all we could do in times the price is low. That is, if we want to get bigger profit. As the saying goes, patience is virtue. But waiting does not mean that you will just have to wait someone will tell you the time to trade. You will have to check the coin's price from time to time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
Yes that’s true, the answer to their problems would be to patiently wait for the market to get up back again and sell them at the right timing. Most traders would advice you to wait and sell them after, don’t sell them while bitcoin is still trying to recover back its price.
Activity: 205
March 31, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
Im saying wait because the price falls down very much. Wait until the price will rise. Patience is the best. It is Norman in bitcoin price circulation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
March 31, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
My friend borrowed a lot of money to invest in this market. Monthly interest is very high. And my friend was no longer able to pay the monthly interest so my friend could not keep the coins up for it.

Invest money only which you can afford to lose, and borrowing for investment is not a good idea in this roller coaster market where you know that fall can literally take your money away. It really feels sad for such people who do not know such things and then repent later.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
We should wait and be patience. If you buy already a bitcoin in high price and now the value of bitcoin is dump, why should we sell it. It is stupid deccesion, we are her to earn. Maybe the price of bitcoin is dumping, but there's nothing to worry about it. The only change was the market price, but you still have your bitcoin. So you have nothing to lose.
If you buy at a high price you have to wait until the price will recover.
It might fall consistently now but I am sure one day there is a big pump that will happen which would lead us to a good chance of selling.
Never loss your faith if you invest in crypto because it's just about time is the essence here and everything has their own time.
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
We should wait and be patience. If you buy already a bitcoin in high price and now the value of bitcoin is dump, why should we sell it. It is stupid deccesion, we are her to earn. Maybe the price of bitcoin is dumping, but there's nothing to worry about it. The only change was the market price, but you still have your bitcoin. So you have nothing to lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
March 31, 2018, 02:29:01 AM
In my opinion we must wait we need to know our responsibility's . We need to think first the future . We need to think if our "decision's" if it is bad or good.  We need to think first .  Because there's have a scamming or something ..

The term wait is for your own good. This is all about the investment , we will base it to its price. It is not good to cash out your investment if the price is low because the amount you invest will go down also, so better wait until the price is high.

For me, it always depends on the investment, if you will still hold despite the dump or sell it to minimize the lose. The answer is always on the asset itself, there are assets that the minimum value is above zero which means what ever the market situations is it will have its correction on price  and the trends always going up and down simultaneously. While on the other hand, there are coins that has its own price due to some market manipulation or someone simply pump it which is not a good one.
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 01:44:49 AM
I would like to use bitcoin for the future that's why i want to wait for the right time because now i am unable to sell my bitcoin or use it because the value is less and it is a loss to me so i would like to guide those who are crypto lovers and specially i suggested this to my friends not to sell their bitcoin and other crypto and this is really good to wait for the right time.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 31, 2018, 01:03:15 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 31, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
Yes im sure that there a high potential of become successful in holdinh cryptocurrencies. Imagine that you are just waiting and in the end your money profits a little by little. Then someday in the future you will be in a red hot lambo. They would plotting what you got.

I agree that holding cryptocurrencies for a long time will make us become successful but it depends on how strong we can hold the coin because not all people can do this. they really need to wait for a long time without know when it's over and they need to have other works and not just doing trading only. I think if we can be patient and hold the coin and we still trying to earn more coin in other jobs, we can really make a lot of money profits in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 31, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

because this is what i want and whatbim doing,waiting for the bounce back of price this is what the attitude of a hodler patience and being calm even if seeing the folios losing more than a half of its investments..this is between trust and faith on the coins we bought it's about what we expect and must happen so waiting is indeed
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 31, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

yes ' the most important in doing trading is you know how to wait 'cause tbh it requires more patience to regain our loses on it or to gain more profits  .so instead of panic selling just hold and wait for more results so that you can build new strategy for it to prevent regrets at the end.'cause most who panic selling is always regrets after so must wait.  
Pages:
Jump to: