Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 24. (Read 1968 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 30, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
we are saying wait,because only the Value of the coins have fallin,but not the volume of it,so it only means when we wait and hold the possibilities of gaining still there but if we sell on dip we totally loss so what do you really want to gain or loss?then its for you to decide
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
wait and that's simple word but hard to do so especially if we see our bitcoin value was decreasing day by day but indeed nobody force people here that even most people says wait and hold but it depend on your own decission that you may able to cut your lost and sold your bitcoin but in my opinion rather than complaining why bitcoin price fall then wait and patience is more good because with hold your bitcoin then you won't became a part of panic sellers
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 30, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
In business, you have to analyze the different things involve and come out with the decision whether to buy, to sell or wait and hold what you have at the moment. Maybe the reason why we have to wait is because of the price that going down. We should wait patiently until the target price is settled and I am confident enough that the price will recover sooner. 
Wait if you don't afford to lose alot, if you're avail to sell it you might regret it after, whenever you take decisions make sure you're really sure on it,been experiencing before that in my bounty coin that I received before that then increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
I do think cryptocurrency have a future but i dont think bitcoin could increasing as much as last year. Bitcoin seems like already death and i do believe cryptocurrency with good project and usefull will able to survive.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

when the prices bitcoin is low, its the right time to wait until the prices rise
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 30, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

What you need to do is adjust to the market. Buy when the price drops then WAIT for the price to rise up. Come on guys, BTC just corrected itself since the extreme rise of its price last year was basically driven by FOMO. The real price just showed up now which is around $6000 to $8000 which is still a significant increase to the floor last year. I am expecting for its price to rise at the last quarter of the year then all we need to do is WAIT for it. That's the thing really.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

No we do not want to sell our coins to get a little money and loss just a little amount of money. there are so many reasons to say wait and wait for the price to increase. for sure the price of the coin we are holding right now will be increase someday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 30, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
yes, this situation becomes hot potatoes for now, the number of people who hold the current because they are aware that the price will return as before. bitcoin will immediately pump the price and immediately rise to the next level. This mess is very interesting, we just need to be patient, the storm must pass! this is the right reason, why people talk (wait)
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 11:20:35 AM
Because the value of bitcoin is not good then to get our advantage to wait, if we reckless then we can not was advantage but only a loss that we can
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
In business, you have to analyze the different things involve and come out with the decision whether to buy, to sell or wait and hold what you have at the moment. Maybe the reason why we have to wait is because of the price that going down. We should wait patiently until the target price is settled and I am confident enough that the price will recover sooner. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
Yeah better than nothing. The thing is though, Bitcoin is very unpredictable and its value is never near to stable so having this uncertainty is very risky but I'll play the risky game because that's when you get all the high profits from. Also don't expect Bitcoin to immediately get back from this because it's a long downfall and the market needs to get its momentum back on its track. If you want to sell your Bitcoins then go ahead. This time its gonna be the risky games and those who risked will win much more in terms of profits.
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
if your plan is really to wait or hold to your coins, no matter what, then you should look at the past and mentally prepare yourself to see the price declining 70%-90% over several years, not just weeks or months. Because this mental strength is what it takes to stick to the plan. It's easy to hodl through a bull market and it's relatively easy to hodl through some dips which don't last longer than weeks. The hard part is to see the price slowly bleeding for years.

This is not a price prediction. It's about showing you what can happen. You should mentally prepare yourself for this possibility if you want to be strong enough to stick to your plan in a bear market that lasts several years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
You can only sell if your cost price have been met than also buy at low price while wait for the price to increase,the price definitely pump up again that why people are advice to wait
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 30, 2018, 10:41:04 AM

Waiting is the best thing that you can do because you cannot predict what will happen in the market if it is continue to fall or it will pump again, what if the value of the coins is reversal instead of dumping it will pump for example you sell the coin then it will pump so you will wait when the dip again because you can not buy on the higher price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 30, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Yes, right now I don't think waiting is the right decision to take because the market conditions are worsening day by day and we are seeing a new low on each new trading day.If the market breaks the low point of $6000 for any reason then be ready to see the $5000 to $4000 price levels and this is all because of the negativity and rumors spreading around all the world. The best option for right now is to sell your holding and buy again if the momentum shifts to buyers side.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
March 30, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
If you have a weak hands then you might think of dropping it at first place but history tells you should not do it instead grab some to gain some more. We know how volatile it was, but cryptocurrency or digital money is the future, it wouldn't be denied on its existence from now on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 30, 2018, 10:13:33 AM
I think this all depends on who's deciding to do what. Either holding or selling for the moment will always be accompanied by their own positives and negatives. At best, all one can do is review previous charts or trends. Study the market some more and weigh things out. Some would say "look before you leap" but then again, some would say "he who hesitates is lost" so wait or sell, only time can tell whether one was wise to look before he leapt or lost because he hesitated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 30, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
from yesterday-yesterday I always hold up wait, do not panic sell. and can be seen now, the price has started to rise, either bitcoin or etherum, they start to climb their value.
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
It is better to wait at this time is the best strategy. I do not advise you to sell bitcoin and altcoins, then you'll be sorry. Since bitcoin does not have a constant price, you need to wait for the perfect moment (restoring the bitcoin price), and it will be pretty soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Maybe you are right but the question is do you know when it is going to stop? If it is pumped very quickly after you sell you can loose a big opportunity. I prefer to hold and wait
Pages:
Jump to: