Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 20. (Read 1968 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 12:21:47 PM

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

This is the reason, Buy cheap and sell at high prices. So what are you going to do? Of course hang on time. Many of the events have happened and all the benefits there are are those who are patient in waiting.
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
March 31, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Having patience in waiting was one of the great concept of crypto currencies.Once we start investing in it we already know the risk involved with it,and now that bitcoins price were falling,most people strongly advice to hodl our bitcoins and wait for the upcoming fluctuations.Some holders might think if waiting would be the answer to regain their loss or just cut their losses than to remain empty handed.Holding while the price goes dip for me was the best option it could be because bitcoins recovering slowly for now because it faces huge problems created by whales and different FUDS .Lets hope for the best of our luck on cryptos.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:08:23 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Well you've come along this far so why not wait for a little bit more? Selling now will cause you great damage although if selling now will give you even a teeny-weeny profit then run along and exchange that coin to fiat. Even a little profit will go a long way and it's much better than absolutely nothing.

Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
I hold right now because some of my holdings are down 50%, and I'm waiting for them to go up and then I'll do some more trading
Activity: 525
March 31, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I think it's better to hold on when the price is falling, selling at a low price will only make you sick if it is not as expected. Better be patient than haste sell it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 31, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

You can sell your bitcoin at any rate.Because it's your bitcoin.Now the bitcoin price reduce half of previous value.And the fact is, the price of bitcoin is keep reducing.If you want money for your personal exprenses,you can sell the bitcoin.Or else just hold the bitcoin.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 31, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

waiting is a very important practice for every person because waiting is always a good result at every decision or every wait you have on any matter

As we look at the market capacity of all cryptocurrencies, there is a majority of down pulling of the price. So if we have a plan to sell our crypto coins right now, there is a possibility that we loss our investment and profits. Because the price deflating much smaller. But if we have to wait the price recover to inflating in a bigger value before we sell our crypto coins. Then we have meet the success of gain more profits for the future. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Selling now your coins and withdrawing more money from the market would cause it to bleed more, but it is also the choice of the holder to let go of their coins while it is pumping down to cut losses of their money, that's what people do when do they panic. But people look at it as opportunity to grab more coins with them, and they are we call real traders.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 10:26:59 AM
Wait is probably what the whales tell normal people to do. I'd bet some people even hire paid shills to tell people to just "hodl" here in these forums. The reality is that while holding could potentially be a good long term strategy, you could be making much more while trading on your way down. Just sell the pumps and buy the dips.

Because the reality is that while holding the potential will increase.Just sell the pumps and buy the dips so we can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.Then we will get some profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
March 31, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Wait is probably what the whales tell normal people to do. I'd bet some people even hire paid shills to tell people to just "hodl" here in these forums. The reality is that while holding could potentially be a good long term strategy, you could be making much more while trading on your way down. Just sell the pumps and buy the dips.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

probably on the basis of their beliefs and some research on bitcoin also in the current market situation they may be more inclined to think about waiting. I think if it was based on a very detailed study I think it would not hurt they decided to keep waiting until the price went up and I'm sure not everyone dared to make such a decision. of course this requires a strong conviction because of course what is done would be very draining the emotions of bitcoin holders.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
March 31, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

yes basically we should be grateful for what we get. because what we get is the trait we feel, even though the current low price is not a severe obstacle.
March 31, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
Because waiting is a rate achievement someday ,bitcoin price or rate will be high if you patiently wait for it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

You're absolutely right that's why a lot of people says to wait and hold it as long as you could. As you stated also, a lot of people loss already a lot of their profit that's why we are convincing them to not sell while the market is in bloodbath. Aside from that we are also encouraging them to not lose their hope in digital crypto currency. I know the feeling that seeing your profit is falling that's why I understand them.
Believing in bitcoin right now is very important. Believing means we have to do something that will help bitcoin's price recover and at least increase gradually and that is to wait. Holding and waiting will help bitcoins price to rise, many investors were selling their coins thinking that it is better to sell than lose all what they have invested. So, if you believe that bitcoin is good then lets just hold our coins and wait patiently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

You're absolutely right that's why a lot of people says to wait and hold it as long as you could. As you stated also, a lot of people loss already a lot of their profit that's why we are convincing them to not sell while the market is in bloodbath. Aside from that we are also encouraging them to not lose their hope in digital crypto currency. I know the feeling that seeing your profit is falling that's why I understand them.
Activity: 173
March 31, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
Because I still believe in bitcoin that it increase more than you think. We don't need to panic. As long as it will not shutdown the internet that all we know it would never happen. Be patient guys.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
As of now, we all saying it wait because we had no choice but to wait. We hold it because the price is very low, we wait for the pricr to goes up. We wait for us to avoid losses. We wait for us to earn big profit. All of the above were reasons we wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
Almost everybody joined bitcoin to make high return from it, and objective of every invest is profit making, they is no business sense in buy bitcoin at the rate of 18$ and sell it as low as 8$, so wait till  the price appreciate is the only option, if you are not in any financial pressure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
March 31, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Sure, you're right, but there's no guarantee that BTC will increase in price anytime soon, it is wise to buy and hold now only if you're planning a long-term investment.
Activity: 253
March 31, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

it's better to wait than to sell in dump to make a huge profit rather than nothing . If you want make a good profit for your investment  then you must wait the right time to sell your coin in a higher price just waits and you make a double income with our investment.
Pages:
Jump to: